Jennifer Wrynne The Queen of Ali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her twins have had more days out and hotels stays since I have had in the past 2 years!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her twins have had more days out and hotels stays since I have had in the past 2 years!!
And me and all of us probably. Many of whom worked through the pandemic out and about while she sat at home. It would make you sick.

Reactions: 3
Jen giving you some advice stay away from strip lashes they are literally always peeling away from your eye. Your not allowing your glue to get tacky enough to actually stick. Perhaps individual lashes would be a better choice to avoid that movement

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jen giving you some advice stay away from strip lashes they are literally always peeling away from your eye. Your not allowing your glue to get tacky enough to actually stick. Perhaps individual lashes would be a better choice to avoid that movement
And please draw your eyebrows a different shape that actually exists in eyebrows.

• Haha
And please draw your eyebrows a different shape that actually exists in eyebrows.
And please do your hair a different way from the waves and hanging to one side.. a nice high ponytail or down and straight the possibilities are endless

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anybody watc any part of her video tonight on Galway races page ? I just clicked in and rewatched parts and she didn’t know what to do with the camera and she didn’t have anything to say. It was pointless her being there! I don’t know how she’s the guest judge

Reactions: 2
Lough Rynn and Kilronan castles are an absolute disgrace gifting her overnight stays, meals and spa treatments etc. What’s worse is not declaring it. Shame on them. The christening day gifts from Lough Rynn on the day of the twins christening was a horrible kick in the face to all the locals and surrounding areas who have held christening parties there, my brother and sister in law held my nieces christening party in the exact room Jennifer had hers and there was no sign of any special treatment or big fancy boxed gifts for the child and we were a party of 25. Not that it was expected but I can’t understand why local businesses are bowing to Jennifer like she’s royalty! As for Kilronan which is Lough Rynns sister hotel gifting her the overnight stay along with her Mum and the twins with a meal and spa treatment included along with more gifts for the babies. I will be boycotting these hotels in future.

Reactions: 11
And in galway again , she wanna hope the babies don’t catch covid and it’s official the babies have been on more hotels stays since they were born than I have been in the last 5yrs!!

Dunno how she can even be bothered going away ( free or not ) with babies and all the equipment they require so often. Staying in a hotel room cooped up, the stress worrying if they are crying , not able to get them settled.
Confined to one/ two rooms. Forgetting and leaving stuff behind , packing and unpacking the car. I don’t care how many people she has with her , they would be out their home surroundings and their routine and so unsettled . Alright once in a while but not as a way of life.
Granny and aunt will soon get sick of minding them And traipsing around the country.

Reactions: 5
That's just a video from a few days ago when she was there, not that she's there again.

The house is inherited, so they're redoing the existing mature garden I figured.
I thought her house was right on a road though. Surely he’s providing her with a mansion with plenty wardrobe space for her designer gear (not carraig donn etc) after bearing him 3 kids.

Reactions: 1
I thought her house was right on a road though. Surely he’s providing her with a mansion with plenty wardrobe space for her designer gear (not carraig donn etc) after bearing him 3 kids.
If he won’t even buy her a ring, I doubt he’ll buy her a house🫢 unless it’s a bachelor pad for him to entertain his side pieces. I would say it’s the existing house, she’s got new wardrobes in the past while so I wouldn’t imagine you’d do all that if you were buying a new place.

Reactions: 2
He is definitely a status boyfriend/baby daddy.
No matter what now shel see his face.. all 3 of them look like him
Status boyfriend, what does he do? I find it hard to believe he has side pieces looking like he does unless he has has serious cash

• Haha
Out AGAIN! Does this one ever stay in? She’s been out more in the past 3 months than I have in the past 3 years. Between weddings, hotel stays, driving all over the country for events, Galway races, restaurants and just the general exhaustion of every day life, I am baffled as to how she has the energy. Even if she has a live in nanny for the kids, a cleaner etc., I cannot understand. Make it make sense! Don’t even get me started on the expense of it all😳 I know she’s a freeloader but still!

Out AGAIN! Does this one ever stay in? She’s been out more in the past 3 months than I have in the past 3 years. Between weddings, hotel stays, driving all over the country for events, Galway races, restaurants and just the general exhaustion of every day life, I am baffled as to how she has the energy. Even if she has a live in nanny for the kids, a cleaner etc., I cannot understand. Make it make sense! Don’t even get me started on the expense of it all😳 I know she’s a freeloader but still!
She was the same after the first child in the middle of a pandemic … out out out. She has some time or it. In one sense you d feel a pang of jealousy given the military operation it is for me to plan A SINGLE night out occasionally (haven’t had one since my 9 week old was born - Jen was just out straight away after twins); I have kids the same age as her …. Albeit 2 singles, not a set of twins and on the other hand I think how sad she has to be missing out on so much with them - coz she has to be. We’re all in the trenches with young kids, it won’t last forever and through the blur of exhaustion and a mommy that just doesn’t have time to prioritise being done up 24/7 are the most precious moments and thank god they don’t have to be recorded and shared for content. So pity is all we should feel for her. Keeping up appearances …. The burden must be heavy and I’m sure the designer gear doesn’t fulfil every need she has. Hunger and the need for an engagement ring and wedding build content to a nauseating level.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.