Jennifer Wrynne The Queen of Ali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s always been about who you know in these race meetings & that’s the way it will always be. All those picked are no larger than a size 10/12 ! It’s all so fake!!
It has to be when you see the prize pots involved, the Galway best dressed prizes were worth 13k. Most raceday ladies prizes are well up in the thousands of euros. That's why they all do the ladies day circuit.

Reactions: 2
Oh im aware of post baby hair loss... but hers is so noticeable
I don’t think it had recovered from the first baby. And let’s face it based on the portion sizes she shares (toddler size) she isn’t getting good nutrition … is she flogging the vitamins like the rest? If she is, she isn’t a good advertisement.

Reactions: 1
Im not into fashion in the slightest but the outfit was awful and in no way appropriate for the races and the hat didn’t go with it at all. Have to agree with posters that commented on her advertising dresses for weddings from cheaper shops … the bottom line is which was said by close connection of hers it’s to much money to miss to take maternity leave.
She’s making more money off social media paying little to no tax than she ever did selling very expensive hats

I don’t think it had recovered from the first baby. And let’s face it based on the portion sizes she shares (toddler size) she isn’t getting good nutrition … is she flogging the vitamins like the rest? If she is, she isn’t a good advertisement.
She will be on the gram talking bout hair loss now in 5 seconds flat …

New home? That’s why she’s been flat on the AF links.
the other one was never gonna be good enough

going on the pic she posted and checking Leitrim price property register looks like she just dropped 470k on a house in July

and if I'm right this is the estate agents video of it... Im open to correction if I'm wrong

Last edited:

going on the pic she posted and checking Leitrim price property register looks like she just dropped 470k on a house in July

and if I'm right this is the estate agents video of it... Im open to correction if I'm wrong

Here comes all the house freebies

• Sick

jeepers I’m in the wrong business 😭😭🫣

I know that house, she didn't buy it, I heard the boyfriend bought an old house couple years ago,maybe this is where they have moved after renovating it

I know that house, she didn't buy it, I heard the boyfriend bought an old house couple years ago,maybe this is where they have moved after renovating it
Yes I have heard that the “new home” house is the boyfriends. It’s not that house in the video. I don’t know how it works but I imagine that if they aren’t married, it’s his house? And given his reputation, it might be his exit strategy. He’s a solicitor so would be pretty smart when it comes to home ownership/property law. She loves to portray that they’re so solid whereas everyone in Leitrim knows that the reality is far far from it. I have to say it’s pretty sickening watching this freeloader boast about her “new bedroom” views when most of the country are struggling to pay their mortgage! I can’t wait to see how tacky the house turns out with Jen’s interior “eye”. Mirrored furniture everywhere🤢🤢🤢

I was going on the assumption it was a recent buy that house had almost same views 🤣
maybe that house paid for with tennants..

I’m in the wrong business!!! The flogging must pay off when she’s able to employ someone to assist her.

I’m actually embarrassed for her the way she’s pushing the Karen Millen and BT affiliate links as hard as she can. Comes across as so desperate.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.