Jennifer Wrynne The Queen of Ali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the dinners that crack me up, take a close up pic so no one can see they are the same portion size as the kids mummy cooks tubs

Reactions: 2
Stop the lights…. She bought a changing table or did she though (Smyths tagged and big in depth description of a bog standard changing table) and not one person Jennifer asked coz we can all source and pay for one 🙄 no time to wash those m&s (seeking collab for herself and babies) baby grows before putting them on in between eye bleeping herself though.

Reactions: 1
I can’t cope with her continuously spelling monkeys wrong all week. It’s driving me demented. Yes I know I’ve little else to be worrying about

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t cope with her continuously spelling monkeys wrong all week. It’s driving me demented. Yes I know I’ve little else to be worrying about
Another free stay no doubt. At least she admitted the mother and auntie go everywhere to mind this time. Lucky her. I feel bad asking my mum for a an hour or two when we’re under pressure.

Reactions: 4
I feel like #Ad should be all over these stories. They are 100% paying for her to do this or there's some kickback.

Reactions: 8
Kilronan castle. Another one to add to the shitlist🙄 I lose all respect for a hotel/business when they “collaborate” with these people.

Reactions: 3
Another place leaving out gifts for kids….. do all the children staying here get this treatment? Sickening & another place I’ll be avoiding like the plague .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
As if hotels need to advertise after the pandemic. Scandalous. No wonder she’s prancing around thinking she’s kate middleton with all these fools fawning over her. And the worst part is, her showing all that food and like she eats more than a toddler portion.

As if hotels need to advertise after the pandemic. Scandalous. No wonder she’s prancing around thinking she’s kate middleton with all these fools fawning over her. And the worst part is, her showing all that food and like she eats more than a toddler portion.
A bargain bin Kate Middleton 🙄

• Haha
From Kilronan to the G Hotel! Jesus I give up! We can't even afford a few days away this year and we work damn hard. It's just fuckin maddening

Reactions: 9
From Kilronan to the G Hotel! Jesus I give up! We can't even afford a few days away this year and we work damn hard. It's just fuckin maddening
And don’t forget glenlo abbey treated poor over worked Jen to a baby moon too … u had that place booked and I cancelled it after seeing her freebie. No thanks.

Kilronan castle. Another one to add to the shitlist🙄 I lose all respect for a hotel/business when they “collaborate” with these people.
Same as, myself and my husband stayed there in Kilronan for our anniversary and I mentioned that when I was making the booking. Not that I expected any special treatment but we didn't even get as much as a free biscuit!!.. And here you have the same hotel pandering to these grabbers by making up hampers as gifts for the babies and dancing attendance around them!! What about the paying customers!! 😡😡

Reactions: 16
She has a great life for a mother of 3 babies , when mine were small I was lucky if I got to brush my hair, wonder does she have a au pair 🤔, or maybe a live in nanny 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
She has a great life for a mother of 3 babies , when mine were small I was lucky if I got to brush my hair, wonder does she have a au pair 🤔, or maybe a live in nanny 🤷‍♀️
Has to have. What sickens me is she tries to act all relatable every so often with the mum chat just before selling. And the mum goes along to all the hotel stays to mind … wonder what ‘not hubby much to her annoyance’ thinks of that really. She’s dying for the wedding content and so far nothing.

Free stay for 3 adults and kids in Kilronan plus dinner, treatments and gifts. Not gifted or ad on any story and now the g Hotel. Great life.

Isn't it a major conflict of interest her judging bear dressed for Galway races.

How does it work- like does kilronan message her and say “hey Jen will you come down for free and stay over and we will give you a suite and a spa treatment an d personalised teddies for free” or is she also paid for it? I mean she could have a fee of €500 or so to promote it also.

It’s scandalous and anyone who books kilronan after that needs their head examined. Give everything to her for free and it would cost us in or around €400 for the same stay she had there.

I was just thinking actually that she lives in a house given to her ( I think it’s her grandads house, definitely some relations house that was left in the family that was given to her) and I know she done it up and that cost money but if ya take it that she has no mortgage, and no creche/childcare costs she is immediately up €1500-€2000 a month on other families. Add to that the af links she’s probably up €5000 a month on any other comparable mother with kids. It’s scandalous people buy off her with her links

How does it work- like does kilronan message her and say “hey Jen will you come down for free and stay over and we will give you a suite and a spa treatment an d personalised teddies for free” or is she also paid for it? I mean she could have a fee of €500 or so to promote it also.

It’s scandalous and anyone who books kilronan after that needs their head examined. Give everything to her for free and it would cost us in or around €400 for the same stay she had there.

I was just thinking actually that she lives in a house given to her ( I think it’s her grandads house, definitely some relations house that was left in the family that was given to her) and I know she done it up and that cost money but if ya take it that she has no mortgage, and no creche/childcare costs she is immediately up €1500-€2000 a month on other families. Add to that the af links she’s probably up €5000 a month on any other comparable mother with kids. It’s scandalous people buy off her with her links
Yep she has it solved but her main disadvantage is she clearly won’t let herself enjoy any reasonable amount of food and that’s sad really. Vanity at what price.

Reactions: 1

Both Kilronan and JW need to be reported to ASAI if it was a free stay. Not that they will get anything but a rap on the knuckles🙄 If fines were given it may make these people more accountable at least.
I make a note of any of the places/companies that gift free products/hotel rooms and fawn over these freeloaders and make it my business to avoid them like the plague. When Dr. Doireann 🤢 was gifted her kitchen it was beyond disgusting. We were in the process of doing our house at the time and I had been for a consultation with Cash and Carry kitchens, but after I saw that, I went to another kitchen provider. Gifting people who can more than afford their own hotel stays/clothes/dinners/KITCHENS etc is just reprehensible. You’re so correct, anyone who uses these people’s discount codes, buys their products, clicks on AF links or enters their competitions need their head examined. Lining the pockets of absolute spongers so they can go off and buy designer clothes while laughing at the plebs who are wearing their AF Carrig Donn shite. Unfortunately for JW, the one thing her money can’t buy is a faithful partner or indeed a proposal 🫢

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.