Jennifer Wrynne The Queen of Ali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The af links are paying her well!
I hope all the fools that buy from her links, use her codes and enter her competitions are happy that she’s out there spending that obscene amount on an outfit while the rest of the population are struggling to fill their cars and pay their bills🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
The whole outfit looks like it came from Savida in dunnes.
I agree just cos it dolce and galangal doesn't mean it's nice. Whoever in brown Thomas gave her that obviously had never been to the races. For a woman that's has been in the racing style scene for so long it's a big fail. I don't think she lives in the real world that is an obscene amount of money to spend on an outfit. She is like a selling channel ramming shite down our throats the whole time. I've followed her for a long time but literally sick of seeing that same shite the whole time with her. She's so disingenuous. Even the oasis ad, babes you don't love these dresses you like how much you get to flog them

Reactions: 6
Maybe on someone else it might not have looked so cheap, but Jesus that's a sin spending that much and then flogging absolute crap under the pretence that she actually likes the stuff she's selling,bigger eejits the people using her links. People have short memories, she'd sell her mother as the AliExpress scandal proved

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The winner is one of the Fallers from Galway, the jewellers. Well known "socially" She would know Mandy from the circles. She used to work with the main marketing lady from the connacht hotel who were sponsoring it and she also knows kieran o malley. Fixed in so many ways. She uploaded pictures tagging everyone on her Instagram and in the comments even before the races.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
The winner is one of the Fallers from Galway, the jewellers. Well known "socially" She would know Mandy from the circles. She used to work with the main marketing lady from the connacht hotel who were sponsoring it and she also knows kieran o malley. Fixed in so many ways. She uploaded pictures tagging everyone on her Instagram and in the comments even before the races.
It’s a total fix all those ladies days bullshit!

• Angry
New thread suggestion- Jennifer Wrynne not making hats instead these days she's selling tat

New thread suggestion
Pay me to say I love this dress it doesn't matter if it looks a mess
Knew it I've had many people in that circle tell me this it's all about the connections

Last edited:
The photo shop on the recent photo of her "hair and makeup look" is actually shocking. The airbrush used on her neck and chest, her outer jaw line and cheek like are blurred so much she looks like yogi the bear she's that fuzzy!!!!!! How does she think this looks normal!!!????!!!!

How can she in all good conscience have a series of stories where she tries to convince her followers that the oasis dresses are “great for an occasion like ladies day” while also sharing that she ran into BT’s in a panic a few days ago looking for a ladies day outfit. Why didn’t she wear one of the oasis dresses if they are so great?!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
New thread suggestion- Jennifer Wrynne not making hats instead these days she's selling tat

New thread suggestion
Pay me to say I love this dress it doesn't matter if it looks a mess

Knew it I've had many people in that circle tell me this it's all about the connections
The whole best dressed thing is a con. The top 25 yesterday had at least 5 previous winners in the line up. Its the same crew of women all the time now. The hat winner goes to all the race meetings. Its all who you know and schmoozing.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
How can she in all good conscience have a series of stories where she tries to convince her followers that the oasis dresses are “great for an occasion like ladies day” while also sharing that she ran into BT’s in a panic a few days ago looking for a ladies day outfit. Why didn’t she wear one of the oasis dresses if they are so great?!
She is the biggest hypocrite! How she isn’t flooded with comments about this. She’s the same with the Carrig Donn shite she flogs “it would be amazing for the races or a wedding” but then it comes to either she is wearing something that costs more than most peoples monthly salary. She has zero credibility or integrity, she’s literally sold her soul.

The photo shop on the recent photo of her "hair and makeup look" is actually shocking. The airbrush used on her neck and chest, her outer jaw line and cheek like are blurred so much she looks like yogi the bear she's that fuzzy!!!!!! How does she think this looks normal!!!????!!!!
Photoshop is Jen’s best buddy, you wouldn’t even recognize her if you saw her in reality🙄

Reactions: 3
Jennifers outfit would have been beautiful at a beach club but paired with the hat the look was very off the mark.Yesterday there were so many beautifully turned out women at the races but none of these "nobodies" made the final.only the connected show ponies/bloggers who'd been unmercilessly tagging the judges since early morning and faces that are repeatedly on the racing fashion circuit made the final.it was like,we'll give our buddies a goodie bag...previous winners should not be taking up a place in the final,the greed and how sewn up it all is with inner circle connections is so transparent.the winner would be well known to all the judges,front of House in glenlo where they get their freebie stays and wearing an outfit that looked like a sac that you'd pull oats out of for the horses at the stables.its all advertising plugging people's brands,shops and milliners,same aul sneery faces in the line up,few token older ladies in tired looks that have been done to death...previous winners grinning like Cheshire cats waiting for their pals to call out their names,an absolute disgrace,that was the general consensus on the ground.you scratch my back,I'll scratch yours...that's about the size of it. Judges would want to cop themselves on,but of course they won't as its all self serving and there's always an agenda with these cute wans,rant over....

View attachment 1454008

View attachment 1454009

Another example of catfish Jen. This is her unedited and edited. Nothing wrong at all with how she looks unedited, she’s perfectly fine. However, I think it’s important for anyone looking at her perfectly curated feed, feeling like tit about themselves that not even Jen looks like Jen…
View attachment 1454008

View attachment 1454009

Another example of catfish Jen. This is her unedited and edited. Nothing wrong at all with how she looks unedited, she’s perfectly fine. However, I think it’s important for anyone looking at her perfectly curated feed, feeling like tit about themselves that not even Jen looks like Jen…

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
It’s always been about who you know in these race meetings & that’s the way it will always be. All those picked are no larger than a size 10/12 ! It’s all so fake!!

New thread title - Part time mammy, full time b**tch , click this link so u can make me rich

After her story yesterday I’ve come up with the Jennifer equation - let me explain - take what she says and divide it by a half dose of reality then multiply it by potential selling profit to the power of mary poppins.

“Twins are just down asleep ” it’s code for “twins are up in granny’s”

“I’ve just popped on now” code for “I’ve been paid to promote this”

“I’ll add the link here for you” code for “please use this I get paid again if you do”

“twins are getting into a sleep pattern for naps, Alex was never one for naps” code for “so me mother told me, when I was away selling stuff”

“The one thing about this hairdryer is how easy and quick it is to use” code for “ the one thing about this hairdryer is that I get paid if you buy it”

if she was that genuine and wholesome- then do a week without #af and #ad and links and all to help families and mothers out- never will happen. ABC- always be selling!!!

The Jennifer equation - it’s a winner

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.