Jennifer Wrynne The Queen of Ali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is always out. She never wears the cheap dresses, jumpers or leggings that she tries to flog to us. The only time she puts them on is to show she never seen again

Reactions: 4
She is always out. She never wears the cheap dresses, jumpers or leggings that she tries to flog to us. The only time she puts them on is to show she never seen again
Yeah I’m not bitter at all here with my baby who’s 7 weeks older than hers .... haven’t been outside the door for ‘dinners’ or ‘date nights’ .... her mum or whoever is minding all the time must be fantastic ... anyone else would hate to be asking so much. Yeah agree about the clothes, won’t wear the tat herself.

Reactions: 3
She definitely wouldn’t wear the cheap tat out ! Literally only work for the gram to promote it. Any idea of why she was in hospital? So odd to dramatize it all and then not say why! Surely she could have kept it private if she didn’t want to say why

Reactions: 1
Food overload again today! She’s definitely reading the posts here about her starving herself. Also the Reel she did was completely cringe. Desperation!

In today’s dress up session..... she’s swimming in all those cheap dresses. Usually she manages to make them look good on her but not today. The material so cheap looking.

They’ve gone slightly up in price 🤣 she actually looks so frail and not healthy
I wonder what size the dresses are, hanging off her!😨certainly wouldn’t entice me to buy them with now they look on her. Beautiful face and perfect dangling hair extensions but please start eating properly.

Reactions: 2
I’m so sick of the try ons for boutiques. Her baby is only a few weeks old and I wonder how she could be that hard up for money after fleecing countless people for her overpriced hats etc! Also prancing around Galway with that absolute gobshite the Galway Player. Go home to your child Jennifer! Her boyfriend is a pure ejit, no commitment to her, well know around Carrick, and they are on and off like a light switch. She’s prob only with him because he’s a solicitor.
I remember him from carrick. Heard he cheated on her and this is why they broke up years ago.

I'm surprised by this if its true! Let's be honest she is a stunning girl, he's punching!
Cheating is never ok but who knows the truth of any of it. She is incredibly beautiful but some times beauty is only skin deep too. Sometimes the Dolly’s can be filthy to live with and incredibly hard work/high maintenance. Can’t imagine any of these men, partners of the influencers type are happy in the long term to have all their lives and the kids constantly splashed all over social media. It has to cause tension. The influencers themselves, I believe they take the criticism and keep putting themselves out there because they are addicted to the compliments.

Cheating is never ok but who knows the truth of any of it. She is incredibly beautiful but some times beauty is only skin deep too. Sometimes the Dolly’s can be filthy to live with and incredibly hard work/high maintenance. Can’t imagine any of these men, partners of the influencers type are happy in the long term to have all their lives and the kids constantly splashed all over social media. It has to cause tension. The influencers themselves, I believe they take the criticism and keep putting themselves out there because they are addicted to the compliments.
Absolutely true nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors, I also think sharing so much of your children online is not good

Off on another date night .... where to I ask! #covid #pandemic #stayhome .... we were to go out for dinner tonight to celebrate 6mts of our baba but got a takeaway instead. Have been out for dinner twice in those 6mts. The influencers have the time of it! Although I predict a dinner spent looking at phone counting likes 🙄

I feel like some of the clothes she try’s on she has to send back ? I feel like I heard some ‘influencer ‘ mention that before

I feel like some of the clothes she try’s on she has to send back ? I feel like I heard some ‘influencer ‘ mention that before
Read that somewhere since alright. Those shoulder pad dresses look so big on her and the material looks awful. Wonder how much she makes.

Today’s caption ‘Sunday best for visiting all the grannys’ .... words fail me. Don’t flaunt your lack of respect for the rules. And then these influencers have the neck to preach at us ‘we’re in this together duck right off!

Today’s caption ‘Sunday best for visiting all the grannys’ .... words fail me. Don’t flaunt your lack of respect for the rules. And then these influencers have the neck to preach at us ‘we’re in this together duck right off!
She has broken rules all along. She drove way outside her radius to collect numbers takeaways, drove to Galway and was hugging people, met up with friends all during the last lockdown.
She and the boyft went on a walk yesterday that was at least 20km from her home and today visits to grans. She is a disgrace.

we see my parents, they are part of our social bubble. Without us they wouldn't have shopping or errands run. I've dinner in the oven for them today - it gives mum a bit of a break. Forgive me but I thought this was ok in current restrictions.

we see my parents, they are part of our social bubble. Without us they wouldn't have shopping or errands run. I've dinner in the oven for them today - it gives mum a bit of a break. Forgive me but I thought this was ok in current restrictions.
Her parents and his are very self sufficient. Both only 60. She has the birthdays up a few months ago.

In your case its different, you need to provide care for your parents. Jennifer doesn't

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.