Jennifer Wrynne The Queen of Ali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I really hope that isn’t true. What a mad world we live in. Nothing is worth that.

Reactions: 1
My God, that’s awful if it’s true. She always seemed to be having lovely dinners and desserts made by her mother in the weeks following the birth and going out for lunch but I guess we don’t know what’s going on behind closed doors, the pressure of keeping up appearances on social media and being a new Mum. I don’t love her nor dislike her but I think she looks great whatever weight she is at. Hopefully she’s on the mend.

Reactions: 2
Always tiny portions though and all the cakes etc she shows probably doesn’t touch them. I truly believe that’s mainly what it takes by all these influencers to be that thin - borderline starvation. So ironic that they’re always ‘going for lunch/dinner’ in their posts.

Reactions: 4
She was in hospital for starving herself. Her bloods were so low she had to be put on a drip and fed through a tube. A friend of mine was on the same ward as her.
Unfortunately not surprised by this. Her portions are tiny and she was walking her legs off. Nothing is worth that. If being a little curvy is the worst thing we can be it's a sad world. She must have been very sick to be hospitalized. I don't understand why she posted the photo and didn't say why she was in. It would have been easier to say nothing. I get the feeling she is not happy.
I am a great believer in the 4th trimester. With all my babies the only thing I did for the first 2 weeks was feed them and rest. My husband was home and looked after the others. I am normally a size 8 but put no pressure on myself to get back in shape. I found after 6 months it happened naturally but I will never be as toned as before babies.

Reactions: 3
She was in hospital for starving herself. Her bloods were so low she had to be put on a drip and fed through a tube. A friend of mine was on the same ward as her.
Are you absolutely sure that is true because posting something like that if it isn’t is a load of 💩 tbh. I’m no fan of Jennifer but a post like the above implies a lot and if it’s not the case it’s really not fair to be insinuating it.

Reactions: 7
Thought the same! And why mention the hospital again, clearly her followers will be asking her about it privately.

Reactions: 1
Thought the same! And why mention the hospital again, clearly her followers will be asking her about it privately.
It was odd. I don't understand why she would mention it and not say what was wrong.
Another dress try on to look forward to 😆

Shocked by how thin Jennifer is now compared to a couple of years ago. Hope she is looking after herself.
Her legs look very thin and her head looks to big for her body. The stress of having a baby physically, mentally and emotionally is huge. She should be enjoying the time with the baby and not taking selfies to post. No wonder so many young women struggle to get back to normal before the hospital doors have shut. My granny told me before I had my first baby. 9 months in and 9 months out before you are back to normal. She was a wise woman.

Reactions: 9
In the side angle, her leg was the same width all the way up, no bum at all. It can’t be healthy. Half a single roast potato for the roast dinner she has up today. I’m trying to get back in shape after my baby but nothing is worth starving yourself for. What a society we live in.

Reactions: 4
Why does she share it, it’s clealry a very small amount and driving the rumour mill. She’s beautiful and certainly does not need to restrict herself so much. Look at her in 2015, big changes.
Its like looking at a totally different person.

Why does she share it, it’s clealry a very small amount and driving the rumour mill. She’s beautiful and certainly does not need to restrict herself so much. Look at her in 2015, big changes.
Almost unrecognisable. She looked fantastic then. She was probably only a 12. She has to be a 4 or 6 now.

The food posts just keep coming! Feel so sorry for her posting all her meals.

In the side angle, her leg was the same width all the way up, no bum at all. It can’t be healthy. Half a single roast potato for the roast dinner she has up today. I’m trying to get back in shape after my baby but nothing is worth starving yourself for. What a society we live in.
She's not healthy & nothing to aspire to, looks as if the poor girl has an eating disorder & needs help, not being mean but that photo shocked me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.