Jennifer Wrynne The Queen of Ali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
we see my parents, they are part of our social bubble. Without us they wouldn't have shopping or errands run. I've dinner in the oven for them today - it gives mum a bit of a break. Forgive me but I thought this was ok in current restrictions.
I’m not being one of these up on a high moral ground. In a caring capacity which is a necessity is allowed by the rules. Know nothing about her situation other than what she shows us and it looks like Jennifer’s own parents seem fit. Just sickening to see some people completely ignoring the restrictions.

Reactions: 1
She has broken rules all along. She drove way outside her radius to collect numbers takeaways, drove to Galway and was hugging people, met up with friends all during the last lockdown.
She and the boyft went on a walk yesterday that was at least 20km from her home and today visits to grans. She is a disgrace.
Was going to post this too. Someone else is local! When I recognised the walk yesterday, I was disgusted with her. More disgusted today about visiting grannies today too.

Reactions: 4
And by extension . . . ' concept of an extended household, known as a support bubble, for defined categories of individuals to support those at risk of social isolation and/or mental ill-health'. Considering the discussion about her recent hospital visit and the inference it was for an eating disorder it might be beneficial for her to see mum and vice versa.

Reactions: 4
Was going to post this too. Someone else is local! When I recognised the walk yesterday, I was disgusted with her. More disgusted today about visiting grannies today too.
So the walk wasn’t inside the 5k then .... she better not start preaching to the rest of us that’s all.

Reactions: 2
Not actually local but read about it on another page. She really doesn't care about breaking the rules.

You are allowed leave your 5km for food, including takeaways.
You most certainly are not allowed to drive 30km for a take away especially when takeaways are much nearer and within the 5km

So the walk wasn’t inside the 5k then .... she better not start preaching to the rest of us that’s all.
She would have drove 20km to get there

Reactions: 3
Today’s caption ‘Sunday best for visiting all the grannys’ .... words fail me. Don’t flaunt your lack of respect for the rules. And then these influencers have the neck to preach at us ‘we’re in this together duck right off!
Are we surprised? She has shown no regard to restrictions at all

You are allowed leave your 5km for food, including takeaways.

For essential shopping only and not to pick up a take away from a restaurant half a hour away.

She has broken rules all along. She drove way outside her radius to collect numbers takeaways, drove to Galway and was hugging people, met up with friends all during the last lockdown.
She and the boyft went on a walk yesterday that was at least 20km from her home and today visits to grans. She is a disgrace.
Again are we surprised? She thinks she is above all this.

Again are we surprised? She thinks she is above all this.

How inept to put it up in the first place.
Which ones did she delete ? I only saw the one of her out walking .
Somebody above mentioned there’s another site with threads about her , I think ! Would you mind telling me where to look please ? 😬😬😂

I just found this blog post by her when she was pregnant and it’s all really strange information 😂
She says a craving is smelling dog food and she doesn’t “think she’d ever try it “ ...... eh....

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Wow yet another brand Jennifer ‘actually can’t wait to try on for us’ 🙄🙄🙄 💰 💰 if the 💰 was right we’d all be trying on .... her only income these days now that the wedding market and all social events are null and void.

It’s all cheap looking tat. I’d love to know how much these boutiques pay her to try on their clothes.

It’s all cheap looking tat. I’d love to know how much these boutiques pay her to try on their clothes.
I think Jennifer has amazing style but these latest try on are absolute tack for sure! Money talks ladies, il be honest I think it all looks a bit chavvy

I think Jennifer has amazing style but these latest try on are absolute tack for sure! Money talks ladies, il be honest I think it all looks a bit chavvy
They are such bad quality. Such an insult to think her target audience would go for such tat. Doesn’t look good on her nevermind an average figure. Horrible quality!

Not one item fitted her properly. It looked cheap and tacky.
Her content is pathetic. She puts no effort into it and the same of snapchat, fb as Instagram. She is lazy

Reactions: 3
Not one item fitted her properly. It looked cheap and tacky.
Her content is pathetic. She puts no effort into it and the same of snapchat, fb as Instagram. She is lazy
Yeah you’d wonder how they can never send her her size 🙀those jumpers just hang off her. Baby, lake, dinners, fitting on clothes and repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.