Jennifer Wrynne The Queen of Ali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can always tell they’re worrying about money when you get a million AF links to shite

Reactions: 2
She’s actually such a pretty girl and doesn’t seem vain and showy like a lot of other influencers but it’s hard to see past her flogging cheap stuff that came on the slow boat from China at exponentially elevated prices. I thought she was single for years. Did she get back with Colm and get pregnant straight away? If you do the maths from her posts, she announced her pregnancy a couple of months after going on holiday with him and only started showing him just before that 😂

She’s actually such a pretty girl and doesn’t seem vain and showy like a lot of other influencers but it’s hard to see past her flogging cheap stuff that came on the slow boat from China at exponentially elevated prices. I thought she was single for years. Did she get back with Colm and get pregnant straight away? If you do the maths from her posts, she announced her pregnancy a couple of months after going on holiday with him and only started showing him just before that 😂
Yeh i thought she was single too..think they were on & off a lot..hes trapped now anyway🤣🤣

From what I heard they only got back together mid September and went away a week or so after. She was seeing another guy last summer and before that Colm and before that a older guy from Mayo who she lived with for a couple of years. Colm before that and so on. It's hard to keep up with her love life.

Reactions: 3
Feel the same sentiment re Jen. Had a baby the month before her and her and others and their ‘bounce back’ capacity is sickening for regular women. Saying that if you check out her picture from Cheltenham 2015 on google she looks a normal weight and looks well. She sometimes shares her food pics now and a toddler would eat more; so that’s their secret - starvation. Yeah you’d think she’d have more for doing in the 4th trimester than dolling up and advertising dresses. Also she’s out every weekend, must have great baby sitters. She does share the odd no makeup selfie though so diary play and yep looks like an entirely different person. Christening was waaaaay ott but I guess why woudlnt she when she’s rolling in it selling counterfeit gear.

Reactions: 4
Also had to laugh at her promoting Spanx - like she wears them at any stage or needs them. And the classic line while pregnant ‘this isn’t a maternity dress, I just went up a size’ .... yeah me too hun 🙄

Said on her story havent seen her baby in 4 days so she must be in hospital a while, tbh I didn't watch her stories in a while so don't know ...

Reactions: 1
Half a story of course again the hospital shot and no follow up. 😳🙄 tell us or don’t bother posting. Attention seeking

Reactions: 5
Hopefully not covid-19. I saw on the news last night Leitrim had 11 new cases and I think 20 in the last week.
Jennifer wasn't exactly good at keeping to the rules or social distancing.
I hate those poor me posts. Either say nothing or tell what's going on.

Hope she is ok as I don't like to think of anyone sick but she is a dose. Her carry on during lockdown was disgraceful.
At least she won't be flogging cheap dresses for a while.

Half a story of course again the hospital shot and no follow up. 😳🙄 tell us or don’t bother posting. Attention seeking
Legit nothing worse than someone posting a half assed cryptic story / status no matter who they are... Either tell us the full story or shut up. Grinds my gears!

Reactions: 8
Yeah and no word of what was wrong .... interesting. Maybe she should have taken postpartum a bit easier instead of straight into skin tight leggings days after the birth and every tight piece of clothing she could find just to taunt all the peasant mothers who have to mind baby, cook, do laundry and clean before they consider dolling themselves up.

She was in hospital for starving herself. Her bloods were so low she had to be put on a drip and fed through a tube. A friend of mine was on the same ward as her.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She was in hospital for starving herself. Her bloods were so low she had to be put on a drip and fed through a tube. A friend of mine was on the same ward as her.
if that is true that is horrendously sad and an awful indictment of what pressure she is putting on herself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.