Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tit4tat2222

Had to unfollow today. Her page is just one big advert. Can’t understand also how people are not hugely embarrassed promoting sweet king - it’s always the dregs of influencers and money grabbers that advertise for them.

Reactions: 11

Jovani

How does it work- like does kilronan message her and say “hey Jen will you come down for free and stay over and we will give you a suite and a spa treatment an d personalised teddies for free” or is she also paid for it? I mean she could have a fee of €500 or so to promote it also.

It’s scandalous and anyone who books kilronan after that needs their head examined. Give everything to her for free and it would cost us in or around €400 for the same stay she had there.

I was just thinking actually that she lives in a house given to her ( I think it’s her grandads house, definitely some relations house that was left in the family that was given to her) and I know she done it up and that cost money but if ya take it that she has no mortgage, and no creche/childcare costs she is immediately up €1500-€2000 a month on other families. Add to that the af links she’s probably up €5000 a month on any other comparable mother with kids. It’s scandalous people buy off her with her links
Both Kilronan and JW need to be reported to ASAI if it was a free stay. Not that they will get anything but a rap on the knuckles🙄 If fines were given it may make these people more accountable at least.
I make a note of any of the places/companies that gift free products/hotel rooms and fawn over these freeloaders and make it my business to avoid them like the plague. When Dr. Doireann 🤢 was gifted her kitchen it was beyond disgusting. We were in the process of doing our house at the time and I had been for a consultation with Cash and Carry kitchens, but after I saw that, I went to another kitchen provider. Gifting people who can more than afford their own hotel stays/clothes/dinners/KITCHENS etc is just reprehensible. You’re so correct, anyone who uses these people’s discount codes, buys their products, clicks on AF links or enters their competitions need their head examined. Lining the pockets of absolute spongers so they can go off and buy designer clothes while laughing at the plebs who are wearing their AF Carrig Donn shite. Unfortunately for JW, the one thing her money can’t buy is a faithful partner or indeed a proposal 🫢

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Imcurious

Agreed re ladies day. I go racing a lot but I am not a dress up type so ladies day doesnt interest me but I do have two JW hats both bought when they were 125 ish for weddings. Once she won ladies day at Cheltenham in that green dress her profile when through the roof and so did her prices so that was the end of my buying from her. It was also the start of her drastic weight loss, she used to be stunning but now she just looks gaunt !! I also can also predict who the ladies day winners will be and agree that it’s a total fix, that are a real clique and everyone who wins knows each other. The only real ladies days are those in the small tracks, Galway, Punchestown, Fairyhouse etc are def rigged !! Dont get me started on Marietta Doran.....

Moohoomoo

Chatty Member
So small fish influencer Hayley Coleman makeup artist has won best dressed in a €220 Harper jumpsuit … looked it up. Love a good jumpsuit but don’t like that one. The headpiece is suitably ott ridiculous of course. She was hanging with Jen and that eijit the Galway player last year and in another pic this year with them. She’s been buying 4arq stuff and tagging Rosie connelly too … one of those! Has 25k followers. This will be the stepping stone no doubt to bigtime influencing! Also Jen with the feature on front of the dress, prob is pregnant! You wouldn’t see it on her anyway.
hayley was by far not the best dressed.. tho the choice was very poor anyways. iv seen people better dressed for going out for dinner the last few weeks

Stopwillya

Thought this looked very cheap as a ladies day outfit for last years Galway races. Looks like something Katie Price would wear. She also sold the hat for full price after. She had worn it. Hopefully it didn't smell of dogs pee like the one my friend bought.
It doesn't go down well in ladies day circles that she still enters thr competition considering she is selling the hats to the women who are entering. My friend emailed her over this but got no reply.
The ladies day crowd are the biggest load of desperate ejits going fighting over a goodie bag of samples!I tell you they are not so ladylike falling out of the G Hotel with some elderly man hanging off them at 3 in the morning 🤭

She will be only delighted to be hold she is like Kate Middleton 🤣
She was sent that sure the outfit will probably go back to its owner complete with baby spew

Last edited:

Holly85

I have to laugh!! Does she realise how dishonest she comes across?? All the dresses etc she tries to flog on her Instagram but yet for the wedding today she chooses to wear a dress that’s not affiliated and costs an absolute fortune.

If I was that bride I’d be like can you stop uploading photos of my wedding onto your Instagram please!! She has at least 7 posts of that wedding!! I’d be raging if I was that bride, but then again, they are probably used to the hold on I need to do a boomerang from Jen on nights out. But having a whole reel done on a friends wedding - too much! Nothing is private anymore!

Nancy & Donald

Chatty Member
I enjoy Jennifer’s insta. Seems some people on this post have some kind of personal vendetta against her 🙈 maybe jealous, not sure. The millinery business is after falling flat cause of covid so I don’t blame her posting ADs to make some money
I am glad you enjoy her content but many of us have issues with her shoddy behaviour. Flogging aliexpress crap at huge mark ups while claiming it was designer pieces. One ad after another for cheap, tatty clothes, continued breaking of covid-19 restrictions and I could keep going.

Believe me none of us are jealous of Ms Wrynne and I find it hilarious that you think that. Also let's not forget that she is not the only business that has been affected by the this pandemic. Most of us have been in one way or another.

DrTemperanceBrennan

New thread suggestion- Jennifer Wrynne not making hats instead these days she's selling tat

New thread suggestion
Pay me to say I love this dress it doesn't matter if it looks a mess

Knew it I've had many people in that circle tell me this it's all about the connections
The whole best dressed thing is a con. The top 25 yesterday had at least 5 previous winners in the line up. Its the same crew of women all the time now. The hat winner goes to all the race meetings. Its all who you know and schmoozing.

• Sick

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
I met Jennifer when she was only starting off as a milliner. She was such a pleasant down to earth girl. She was pleasure to work with, full of ideas and put in a lot of attention into the details and I loved all the hats that she made me. I travel a lot over Seas to the races so I was always in need of hat. I was doing the style at the races as it’s part of the culture before it became a cess pit of fixing and instagrammer And bloggers winning it. As her fan base grew and so did the ego. I ordered more hats from her and one hat wasn’t even the one I ordered off her but it was told late to send it back as I was flying to the races the following day. I didn’t even liaise with her when making that hat, it was an assistant who was in contact with me so I dunno if Jennifer even made my hat in the end. After that I never ordered off her again as she had zero interest in a joe public like me wearing her hat and was giving more attention to Pippa and Rosanne and anyone else with a following. its very obvious now at the races who is wearing Jennifer’s hats and they all had the same look style design. The hats I’ve bought from her are were retailing st €500 plus and when I bought them for her they were €100 max. She upped the prices as soon as she became famous. Same quality same style. As the ego grew She ended the relationship with the ex boyfriend (now boyfriend) and got a high profile boyfriend in Dublin and was plastered all over Instagram and the papers at ascot, balls, dinners etc. I met her a few times at the events and She had no interest in me even though I had supported her throughout the years. She won’t even bother watching the races. The snaps of her at Cheltenham or any race meeting are all for the paper and she fucks off home or back to the hotel after getting her photos taken. As do alot of influencers who do the ladies day. That relationship went tits up when the scam about the shop came out and she went back with her tail between her legs. I find it so funny now that the racing is still going on but not a blogger or influencer is promoting anything style as there is not a real life ladies day and clearly they have zero interest in it all as they don’t even know the big race meetings are still going on. I could rant about ladies day and tell a few tall tales about that whole scam but I’ll save my breath! by the way, I’m not a disgruntled loser, like I said I’m into the races/ horses/equine industry. I travel aboard regularly to the races and go racing here in Ireland so when I ’m at the races, I’m there for the horses not for the prize, I dress up as I enjoy it the day out and have being doing it 20 plus years. As far as I know she had a connections to Willie Mullins or else the horse Quevega and hence why she was always being snapped at the races. It’s all about who you know! 🤨
Oh please, please, please, do spill the tea about the ladies day stuff!! I’ll get the good cups ☕☕ 🤣🤣

• Haha

Goldvoya

Shocked by how thin Jennifer is now compared to a couple of years ago. Hope she is looking after herself.
Her legs look very thin and her head looks to big for her body. The stress of having a baby physically, mentally and emotionally is huge. She should be enjoying the time with the baby and not taking selfies to post. No wonder so many young women struggle to get back to normal before the hospital doors have shut. My granny told me before I had my first baby. 9 months in and 9 months out before you are back to normal. She was a wise woman.

Reactions: 9

Wisteria

Wow thats a lot of dough. Sometimes I wonder why I bothered with Degree, Masters and continuous professional development, to live pay check to pay check!

Lch_2020

The christening was just ridiculous. Such a big show. She has no idea everyone is laughing at her and the ott day and desperate attempt for attention. Sorry but who has professional photographers at a christening. A mini wedding reception, just pathetic. I hate how lough Rynn Castle fawn over her like she is a celeb.
Also showboating an event like that amist a pandemic. Just ridiculous

Wisteria

From Kilronan to the G Hotel! Jesus I give up! We can't even afford a few days away this year and we work damn hard. It's just fuckin maddening

Goldvoya

I went into her shop for a browse few years ago in powerscourt. The prices were absolutely eye watering and the quality was shockingly bad. I remember thinking the dresses looked lovely online and I know there is some mark up but I couldnt believe the neck of the store! It was so awkward, the sister just sat there, no one else in looking and was just dead. Wasn't surprised when she left but it was like robbery for her to be even there a month! Ordered some 'jewellery' in her sale one time and the tat that arrived was unbelievable. How she got away with it all os beyond me.
Her flouncing in front of camera few weeks after a baby is nothing short of desperate. She must be reeeeally struggling these days to have to sell yourself like that
I saw her showing dresses. Normally she doesn't use Ad but did this time.
I also find it funny that she describes every friend as her "best friend" and makes it seem like she has been with the boyfriend for years. They started going out when they were young but split so many times. She was living with another fella for a few years. She is only back with Colm about a year.

This was another of her Aliexpress dresses. The mark up was insane.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

not_influenced

VIP Member
Sharing the Tattle Detectives page....huge difference between someone verbally harassing you and stalking you and someone calling you on photo shop and buying stuff for €10 on Ali express and showing that your selling the exact same item for €170