Jennifer Wrynne The Queen of Ali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if any of her friends told her her eyelash was hanging off ......
Frenemies I’d say in that group. Remember one of them
last summer ‘accidentally’ uploaded videos of her locked/breaking restrictions and she got backlash.

Reactions: 5
Frenemies I’d say in that group. Remember one of them
last summer ‘accidentally’ uploaded videos of her locked/breaking restrictions and she got backlash.
I wouldn’t trust some of those women as far as I could throw them.

I’m from the same neck of the woods as them & they were in the year ahead of me at school.

Reactions: 4
If I was that bride I’d be like can you stop uploading photos of my wedding onto your Instagram please!! She has at least 7 posts of that wedding!! I’d be raging if I was that bride, but then again, they are probably used to the hold on I need to do a boomerang from Jen on nights out. But having a whole reel done on a friends wedding - too much! Nothing is private anymore!

Reactions: 10
If I was that bride I’d be like can you stop uploading photos of my wedding onto your Instagram please!! She has at least 7 posts of that wedding!! I’d be raging if I was that bride, but then again, they are probably used to the hold on I need to do a boomerang from Jen on nights out. But having a whole reel done on a friends wedding - too much! Nothing is private anymore!
She had it on stories before the ceremony was over. Totally inappropriate.

Reactions: 7
I have to laugh!! Does she realise how dishonest she comes across?? All the dresses etc she tries to flog on her Instagram but yet for the wedding today she chooses to wear a dress that’s not affiliated and costs an absolute fortune.

A total invasion of privacy on the bride this one with all her posts!!
She ll have a different tune whenever she gets to walk down the aisle. The build up and fanfare and ban on pics from friends, I can only imagine.

Reactions: 6
I met Jennifer when she was only starting off as a milliner. She was such a pleasant down to earth girl. She was pleasure to work with, full of ideas and put in a lot of attention into the details and I loved all the hats that she made me. I travel a lot over Seas to the races so I was always in need of hat. I was doing the style at the races as it’s part of the culture before it became a cess pit of fixing and instagrammer And bloggers winning it. As her fan base grew and so did the ego. I ordered more hats from her and one hat wasn’t even the one I ordered off her but it was told late to send it back as I was flying to the races the following day. I didn’t even liaise with her when making that hat, it was an assistant who was in contact with me so I dunno if Jennifer even made my hat in the end. After that I never ordered off her again as she had zero interest in a joe public like me wearing her hat and was giving more attention to Pippa and Rosanne and anyone else with a following. its very obvious now at the races who is wearing Jennifer’s hats and they all had the same look style design. The hats I’ve bought from her are were retailing st €500 plus and when I bought them for her they were €100 max. She upped the prices as soon as she became famous. Same quality same style. As the ego grew She ended the relationship with the ex boyfriend (now boyfriend) and got a high profile boyfriend in Dublin and was plastered all over Instagram and the papers at ascot, balls, dinners etc. I met her a few times at the events and She had no interest in me even though I had supported her throughout the years. She won’t even bother watching the races. The snaps of her at Cheltenham or any race meeting are all for the paper and she fucks off home or back to the hotel after getting her photos taken. As do alot of influencers who do the ladies day. That relationship went tits up when the scam about the shop came out and she went back with her tail between her legs. I find it so funny now that the racing is still going on but not a blogger or influencer is promoting anything style as there is not a real life ladies day and clearly they have zero interest in it all as they don’t even know the big race meetings are still going on. I could rant about ladies day and tell a few tall tales about that whole scam but I’ll save my breath! by the way, I’m not a disgruntled loser, like I said I’m into the races/ horses/equine industry. I travel aboard regularly to the races and go racing here in Ireland so when I ’m at the races, I’m there for the horses not for the prize, I dress up as I enjoy it the day out and have being doing it 20 plus years. As far as I know she had a connections to Willie Mullins or else the horse Quevega and hence why she was always being snapped at the races. It’s all about who you know! 🤨

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I met Jennifer when she was only starting off as a milliner. She was such a pleasant down to earth girl. She was pleasure to work with, full of ideas and put in a lot of attention into the details and I loved all the hats that she made me. I travel a lot over Seas to the races so I was always in need of hat. I was doing the style at the races as it’s part of the culture before it became a cess pit of fixing and instagrammer And bloggers winning it. As her fan base grew and so did the ego. I ordered more hats from her and one hat wasn’t even the one I ordered off her but it was told late to send it back as I was flying to the races the following day. I didn’t even liaise with her when making that hat, it was an assistant who was in contact with me so I dunno if Jennifer even made my hat in the end. After that I never ordered off her again as she had zero interest in a joe public like me wearing her hat and was giving more attention to Pippa and Rosanne and anyone else with a following. its very obvious now at the races who is wearing Jennifer’s hats and they all had the same look style design. The hats I’ve bought from her are were retailing st €500 plus and when I bought them for her they were €100 max. She upped the prices as soon as she became famous. Same quality same style. As the ego grew She ended the relationship with the ex boyfriend (now boyfriend) and got a high profile boyfriend in Dublin and was plastered all over Instagram and the papers at ascot, balls, dinners etc. I met her a few times at the events and She had no interest in me even though I had supported her throughout the years. She won’t even bother watching the races. The snaps of her at Cheltenham or any race meeting are all for the paper and she fucks off home or back to the hotel after getting her photos taken. As do alot of influencers who do the ladies day. That relationship went tits up when the scam about the shop came out and she went back with her tail between her legs. I find it so funny now that the racing is still going on but not a blogger or influencer is promoting anything style as there is not a real life ladies day and clearly they have zero interest in it all as they don’t even know the big race meetings are still going on. I could rant about ladies day and tell a few tall tales about that whole scam but I’ll save my breath! by the way, I’m not a disgruntled loser, like I said I’m into the races/ horses/equine industry. I travel aboard regularly to the races and go racing here in Ireland so when I ’m at the races, I’m there for the horses not for the prize, I dress up as I enjoy it the day out and have being doing it 20 plus years. As far as I know she had a connections to Willie Mullins or else the horse Quevega and hence why she was always being snapped at the races. It’s all about who you know! 🤨
Oh please, please, please, do spill the tea about the ladies day stuff!! I’ll get the good cups ☕☕ 🤣🤣

• Haha
It’s all a fix! You have to be there early in the mornings for some of race meetings, Galway especially starts at 11 but the the meeting starts at 1pm, so best dressed has already started and being picked picked. I’ve yet to see an unknown win, at first it was links to trainers and Jockeys, now it’s milliners, influencers, etc. I know for a fact some people don’t enter best dressed because they know such a such person is going to win. Hiring the hats or renting the dresses from a boutiques will tell you if anyone else is also entering the competition so you know who the competition is before you even get there. At a local race meeting I went to, an influencer one, there was nothing special about her outfit or her hat but the judge knew her and that was it. I was in the company of this influencer and the judge met her before and told her she was already in the top 10 but when her name was called we did the whole oh my god aaahhhh reaction! And when she won, it was a given, a local girl, promoting a local milliner and boutique! Her Instagram following grew- winners all round. The main contestants for ladies day come for the competition and leave, I never see them staying on the race meeting after. Only time I did see one was she was runner up at punchestown and she was pissed as a fart at the racecourse that night and the boyfriend having to carry her out and her sash still on her. She has since won a few ladies day! If you look back on all the race meetings you see a trend of who is winning what and when and where. All you need is one win to get a bigger Instagram follower and for an up and coming influencer that’s major. I know judges who have picked best friends as winners, especially at local race meetings. I know judges have picked certain milliners as winners as they are wearing their hats. It’s all a scam and I’ve loved looking into the whole shoddy world of it all for years. Often the best dressed girls are the one who aren’t even looked at, im Sure we’ve all gone to the races and picked out amazing dresses on girls and they are never picked. Half of the time I won’t know who won because they never stay on to celebrate. It’s enter be judged be picked and be gone. I know a few girls who travel to galway daily from south of Ireland just for the best dressed competition time slot, enter be judged, not win and go home and pick another outfit for tomorrow. It’s a full time business for some people!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
It’s all a fix! You have to be there early in the mornings for some of race meetings, Galway especially starts at 11 but the the meeting starts at 1pm, so best dressed has already started and being picked picked. I’ve yet to see an unknown win, at first it was links to trainers and Jockeys, now it’s milliners, influencers, etc. I know for a fact some people don’t enter best dressed because they know such a such person is going to win. Hiring the hats or renting the dresses from a boutiques will tell you if anyone else is also entering the competition so you know who the competition is before you even get there. At a local race meeting I went to, an influencer one, there was nothing special about her outfit or her hat but the judge knew her and that was it. I was in the company of this influencer and the judge met her before and told her she was already in the top 10 but when her name was called we did the whole oh my god aaahhhh reaction! And when she won, it was a given, a local girl, promoting a local milliner and boutique! Her Instagram following grew- winners all round. The main contestants for ladies day come for the competition and leave, I never see them staying on the race meeting after. Only time I did see one was she was runner up at punchestown and she was pissed as a fart at the racecourse that night and the boyfriend having to carry her out and her sash still on her. She has since won a few ladies day! If you look back on all the race meetings you see a trend of who is winning what and when and where. All you need is one win to get a bigger Instagram follower and for an up and coming influencer that’s major. I know judges who have picked best friends as winners, especially at local race meetings. I know judges have picked certain milliners as winners as they are wearing their hats. It’s all a scam and I’ve loved looking into the whole shoddy world of it all for years. Often the best dressed girls are the one who aren’t even looked at, im Sure we’ve all gone to the races and picked out amazing dresses on girls and they are never picked. Half of the time I won’t know who won because they never stay on to celebrate. It’s enter be judged be picked and be gone. I know a few girls who travel to galway daily from south of Ireland just for the best dressed competition time slot, enter be judged, not win and go home and pick another outfit for tomorrow. It’s a full time business for some people!

Rebecca Rose Quigley spoke about this before. That it is who knows who and that no matter how amazing her outfit is she will never make it. Not sure if she made a highlight of it .
I have read before and Jennifer has mentioned it that her uncle owns a horses that run at the big meetings. So it's definitely the who you know.

Reactions: 5
Rebecca Rose Quigley spoke about this before. That it is who knows who and that no matter how amazing her outfit is she will never make it. Not sure if she made a highlight of it .
I have read before and Jennifer has mentioned it that her uncle owns a horses that run at the big meetings. So it's definitely the who you know.
I know a few bloggers/influencers spoke about things - but the same people are the ones who have won the competitions at certain race meetings so when they speak about it it does seem they are annoyed at not winning or being picked rather than actually the whole sham at it all. That’s just my view on their rants about ladies day saga - I’ve never entered the competition but I’ve being at a lot of race meetings and will always be interested in seeing who is picked. It’s very easy to see a trend when you go racing as much as I do and look from the outside in. Sure a winner of ladies day one year won with a hat that was made from a spray painted table mat from Dunnes that cost €4 and created into a hat. That lady was a milliner and her following grew massively after. the following months the same style hat was in the top 10 at a number of races. Milliners just copying the style.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Please dish all the dirt you have 😊

A quick Google search shows photos of them but not sure if I should post them. A business man in his late 40s who seems to do a lot of networking and public speaking events. Looks like he runs a franchise business.

Just came across this on google. I see in one interview she remarks about her sister always stealing her clothes even though the sister was 2 sizes smaller than her …. She sure changed that. Dramatic weight loss and control of said weight loss.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I know a few bloggers/influencers spoke about things - but the same people are the ones who have won the competitions at certain race meetings so when they speak about it it does seem they are annoyed at not winning or being picked rather than actually the whole sham at it all. That’s just my view on their rants about ladies day saga - I’ve never entered the competition but I’ve being at a lot of race meetings and will always be interested in seeing who is picked. It’s very easy to see a trend when you go racing as much as I do and look from the outside in. Sure a winner of ladies day one year won with a hat that was made from a spray painted table mat from Dunnes that cost €4 and created into a hat. That lady was a milliner and her following grew massively after. the following months the same style hat was in the top 10 at a number of races. Milliners just copying the style.
Haha I’m laughing to myself because I know that hat you’re talking about because I had the same Dunnes place mat!
I agree with everything you said about the winners being fixed and it’s the same ladies all the time .
I would mostly have gone to Galway ladies day but was glued to social media for all the other ladies days around ireland and I could easily tell you the ladies who are always being photographed and they always wear the same milliners because they are conveniently friends with her.. it took me a few years to realise ladies day is all a scam

From the last 6 years in Galway -
2020 virtual winner is a fashion influencer; and won at Dublin horse show previously and best hat at Galway; 2019 winner was Miss Galway and had a modelling contract;helps when the judge is Rosanna Davidson; 2018 winner owns a boutique; 2017 winner is a milliner, (table mat hat); 2016 winner is fashion blogger/influencer; 2015 winner wearing a Jennifer Wrynne hat and in my opinion the most boring best dressed winner in years, a red one shoulder dress but one shoulder winners popped up everywhere after that win, and she had previously won best hat in 2013 in Galway!! Says it all really!!
I’d say if you did a trawl through the last 6 years of every ladies day competition you’d see a trend fairly fast- the judges are often just as connected as the winners.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.