Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Molsdol

Chatty Member
my sister got graves disease when she was pregnant. She went down to a six and couldn't put on weight at all. I have never had such issues!!! but laughing aside it was very serious.

avrilfagan

I went to school with her and she was never considered tiny but she wasn’t massive either. I would have always put her at a comfortable size 10/12. Her sister would be on the smaller size and was defo closer to a 6/8. Jennifer wouldn’t have been known for having an unreal figure but she could carry anything she wore very well. As someone who has struggled with eating since I was a child it pains me to see someone evidently struggle but fail to acknowledge in a positive light.
What’s she like personality wise ? Nice person. ?

Slong95

Not for take away from a restaurant. For essential shopping only. Supermarkets and takeaways in her own town less than 5km from her house. No need to drive 30km plus to get a takeaway. That's disgraceful behaviour.
No you could choose the place you purchased food and if that was outside 5km that was ok

SazzyB

She's as up her own arse as Jennifer. One of them sickly sweet super nice to your face girls.
I don't think she's been home in years though and she went to America with a few others one of whom married an American to stay and another one who is still there illegally and missed funerals etc. So I don't think Sandra is legal
Those girls were in my siblings class and I have heard the very same down through the years. I would say her sister hasn’t been home in 5-7 years so even pre pandemic that’s a long time to be away if she is legal which I am 99% sure she is not. I looked in to emigrating to the states myself a few years ago and the only options to young Irish people at the time were the 1 year graduate visa or the Einstein visa (what Louise Cooney was on). As a hairdresser without a degree she wouldn’t be applicable for either afaik.

Ailte

VIP Member
Wonder was she hoping for a ring this weekend 🤔 or are they engaged and I'm mistaken 😅
Hoping with a long time I’d say! Baba was defo left at home … trips away every few weeks. It’s a bloggers/ trying on baggy jumpers persons life!

Ailte

VIP Member
Yet she continues to post instastories. She looks three sheets to the wind.
I can see nothing of this! Must have deleted! Fill me in pleasssae!!

Deleted all of her stories there 🙄
Pictures eating dinner 3 hours ago. Then the video of her spitting a shot into a glass of wine. Zero clue of what's really going on in the world. Disrespectful and unnecessary to be out let alone posting videos of her and her friends while drunk.
Sure she got more free baby stuff this morning, alls well with the world 🙄

Goldvoya

Life is to short to worry about having to stay so skinny. She was beautiful when she had a few more pounds on her.

She looks so different without makeup, alarmingly different. The power of makeup!
She looks so young without makeup

Roisin Dubh

VIP Member
Irish instagrammer and former boutique owner.

In light of the recent revelations about Boohoo etc, promoting ‘get that trend’ like she’s doing just seems entirely tone deaf??

boarddotie

VIP Member
unfortunately some women are willing to overlook these things when a man can offer a comfortable life, personally I couldn’t do it myself, happiness to me comes before any amount of money or status.I’ve heard there’s a pair of them in it however, how true that is I don’t know.
Disgusting bringing children into a relationship like that. The children will become warped over time as to what a secure adult relationship looks like.

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
She’s actually such a pretty girl and doesn’t seem vain and showy like a lot of other influencers but it’s hard to see past her flogging cheap stuff that came on the slow boat from China at exponentially elevated prices. I thought she was single for years. Did she get back with Colm and get pregnant straight away? If you do the maths from her posts, she announced her pregnancy a couple of months after going on holiday with him and only started showing him just before that 😂
Yeh i thought she was single too..think they were on & off a lot..hes trapped now anyway🤣🤣

whatsthesca

Pure nosiness but what’s the story with her boyfriend? From the throwback pics she’s put up I gather they were going out years ago and then got back together last year and she got pregnant straight away? Or has he always been on the scene but behind the scenes if that makes sense?

Pure nosiness but what’s the story with her boyfriend? From the throwback pics she’s put up I gather they were going out years ago and then got back together last year and she got pregnant straight away? Or has he always been on the scene but behind the scenes if that makes sense?
I do like her though, she is gorgeous!