Jennifer Wrynne The Queen of Ali

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to video herself in one hand .. holding her child and trying to drink wine with the other .... no-one cares Jennifer the possibility of dropping your child or spilling wine on your child for a video isn't content.

Reactions: 3
Hardly anything to do with her being illegal 😂
Because we all know the US is well known for handing out Green Cards to Irish hairdressers. 🤣What’s the point in being illegal in this day and age unless you are genuinely fleeing from some war torn country or displaced because of the political situation. You’d be looking over your shoulder constantly for fear of ICE knocking on your door

I would doubt that the sister is illegal. She couldn't come home during Covid and probably wants to wait and come home for Christmas. Annual leave is really short in the states.

She's as up her own arse as Jennifer. One of them sickly sweet super nice to your face girls.
I don't think she's been home in years though and she went to America with a few others one of whom married an American to stay and another one who is still there illegally and missed funerals etc. So I don't think Sandra is legal

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She's as up her own arse as Jennifer. One of them sickly sweet super nice to your face girls.
I don't think she's been home in years though and she went to America with a few others one of whom married an American to stay and another one who is still there illegally and missed funerals etc. So I don't think Sandra is legal
Those girls were in my siblings class and I have heard the very same down through the years. I would say her sister hasn’t been home in 5-7 years so even pre pandemic that’s a long time to be away if she is legal which I am 99% sure she is not. I looked in to emigrating to the states myself a few years ago and the only options to young Irish people at the time were the 1 year graduate visa or the Einstein visa (what Louise Cooney was on). As a hairdresser without a degree she wouldn’t be applicable for either afaik.

Sandra only went to America in the Spring of 2019. She was working with Jennifer in the shop in Powerscourt prior to that. A quick snoop on her Instagram page will confirm this.

As you don't seem to know that she was living and working in Ireland up until 2019 you probably aren't that well informed on Sandra's visa status 😂

Those girls were in my siblings class and I have heard the very same down through the years. I would say her sister hasn’t been home in 5-7 years so even pre pandemic that’s a long time to be away if she is legal which I am 99% sure she is not. I looked in to emigrating to the states myself a few years ago and the only options to young Irish people at the time were the 1 year graduate visa or the Einstein visa (what Louise Cooney was on). As a hairdresser without a degree she wouldn’t be applicable for either afaik.

I always throw on an oul face mask and teeth whitening sleeps when my baby and toddler nap … how about the rest of ye?!🙄 nah that’s the laundry, cooking and cleaning calling me.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Someone posted on Taramakeup thread ages ago that another blogger for transparency put up screen grab of commission they had earned. For some river island dress, 3 people bought it & she got €27. She posted something along the lines of "thanks for those 3 people when clicked the affiliate link, every little bit helps".

That was €27 from 1 link & 3 people, this is also relative to cost of item they had shared. Can only imagine what Jennifer is earning on #af alone!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Ohhh my goodness I've really noticed how many links this one has !!! Like every second link Facebook and imsta AF AD SHE NEVER STOPS she's also boring 🙄

Reactions: 2
Ohhh my goodness I've really noticed how many links this one has !!! Like every second link Facebook and imsta AF AD SHE NEVER STOPS she's also boring 🙄
She’s obv cleaning up at it, driving her range rover and designer gear but plebs please click on my links 🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.