Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yodabest

Chatty Member
Why am I so bothered by her 🤬
Don't even follow her but her posts keep coming up on my feed
This mornings offerings were people gushing and thanking her for "her code" for Nike for trainers they dont want to ruin
It infuriates me for some reason that people think she's some sort of saviour when all she does is manipulates people into spending their money, buying shit they don't need and making her money at the same time!

Reactions: 9

Byebyebooboo

Wow I was expecting big things from Jennifer considering she was judging best dressed but her looked failed to wow me. Now it's lovely but it wouldn't be out of place on a beach to throw over a bikini. It's like something you would throw on a pair of flip flops with. Also the predictable hair to the side and curled how underwhelming. She still looks great but just a disappointing choice of outfit.
Mandys a dose If she could eat herself she would. She needs to go get some decent curvier/relatable influencer on her books that are some way interesting to an average woman. All the people she signs are all the same uninteresting people with good looks!!!!all maintaining a totally unrealistic way of living 🙄
I thought there were so many stunning looks from today's finalist and what won was nothing short of shocking. Unflattering cut, shape colour and for time of year and current trends was so far off the fucking mark. In actual fact the best hat winner looks like she could of won best dressed comparing the 2. Has the winner got some connections in the racing/influencer World because I cannot fathom how her outfit won best dressed was absolutely shocking

Loulou84

Jennifers outfit would have been beautiful at a beach club but paired with the hat the look was very off the mark.Yesterday there were so many beautifully turned out women at the races but none of these "nobodies" made the final.only the connected show ponies/bloggers who'd been unmercilessly tagging the judges since early morning and faces that are repeatedly on the racing fashion circuit made the final.it was like,we'll give our buddies a goodie bag...previous winners should not be taking up a place in the final,the greed and how sewn up it all is with inner circle connections is so transparent.the winner would be well known to all the judges,front of House in glenlo where they get their freebie stays and wearing an outfit that looked like a sac that you'd pull oats out of for the horses at the stables.its all advertising plugging people's brands,shops and milliners,same aul sneery faces in the line up,few token older ladies in tired looks that have been done to death...previous winners grinning like Cheshire cats waiting for their pals to call out their names,an absolute disgrace,that was the general consensus on the ground.you scratch my back,I'll scratch yours...that's about the size of it. Judges would want to cop themselves on,but of course they won't as its all self serving and there's always an agenda with these cute wans,rant over....

View attachment 1454008

View attachment 1454009

Another example of catfish Jen. This is her unedited and edited. Nothing wrong at all with how she looks unedited, she’s perfectly fine. However, I think it’s important for anyone looking at her perfectly curated feed, feeling like shit about themselves that not even Jen looks like Jen…
View attachment 1454008

View attachment 1454009

Another example of catfish Jen. This is her unedited and edited. Nothing wrong at all with how she looks unedited, she’s perfectly fine. However, I think it’s important for anyone looking at her perfectly curated feed, feeling like shit about themselves that not even Jen looks like Jen…

Last edited:
  • Sick
It’s all a fix! You have to be there early in the mornings for some of race meetings, Galway especially starts at 11 but the the meeting starts at 1pm, so best dressed has already started and being picked picked. I’ve yet to see an unknown win, at first it was links to trainers and Jockeys, now it’s milliners, influencers, etc. I know for a fact some people don’t enter best dressed because they know such a such person is going to win. Hiring the hats or renting the dresses from a boutiques will tell you if anyone else is also entering the competition so you know who the competition is before you even get there. At a local race meeting I went to, an influencer one, there was nothing special about her outfit or her hat but the judge knew her and that was it. I was in the company of this influencer and the judge met her before and told her she was already in the top 10 but when her name was called we did the whole oh my god aaahhhh reaction! And when she won, it was a given, a local girl, promoting a local milliner and boutique! Her Instagram following grew- winners all round. The main contestants for ladies day come for the competition and leave, I never see them staying on the race meeting after. Only time I did see one was she was runner up at punchestown and she was pissed as a fart at the racecourse that night and the boyfriend having to carry her out and her sash still on her. She has since won a few ladies day! If you look back on all the race meetings you see a trend of who is winning what and when and where. All you need is one win to get a bigger Instagram follower and for an up and coming influencer that’s major. I know judges who have picked best friends as winners, especially at local race meetings. I know judges have picked certain milliners as winners as they are wearing their hats. It’s all a scam and I’ve loved looking into the whole shoddy world of it all for years. Often the best dressed girls are the one who aren’t even looked at, im Sure we’ve all gone to the races and picked out amazing dresses on girls and they are never picked. Half of the time I won’t know who won because they never stay on to celebrate. It’s enter be judged be picked and be gone. I know a few girls who travel to galway daily from south of Ireland just for the best dressed competition time slot, enter be judged, not win and go home and pick another outfit for tomorrow. It’s a full time business for some people!

• Wow

Roundthegarden

Chatty Member
I wonder does Lough Rynn hotel give every baby a gift if their christening is held there??.. I very much doubt it.
I kind of get why she would wear a hat for the occasion seeing as she 'was' a hat designer but i think in my opinion those christening gowns were very ott, reminds me of those old Victorian photos of babies on their christening day. She's definitely trying too hard to emulate Princess Kate.

Only for essential shopping. Quick Google tells me that Mohill has takeaways
Level 5 states travel for "food shopping" is allowed. I would interpret that as collecting food also.
Lads I'm all for calling out the relentless #sp and the Ali express issue but the covid curtain-twitching is a bit much.

Nancy & Donald

Chatty Member
My 5 year old came home from school today to tell me that her friend only ate half her lunch as she was fat like her mummy and her mummy was on a diet. Her friends mum is a size 6 and stunningly beautiful. I cried. I don't want my child to ever think like that.
Then I watched Jennifer and her dinner is tiny not even half a potato and not even a quarter carrot or parsnip. My toddler would eat that and more. What the hell are we doing to our children if weight and size is everything?

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 8

brandambassador

VIP Member
Why am I so bothered by her 🤬
Don't even follow her but her posts keep coming up on my feed
This mornings offerings were people gushing and thanking her for "her code" for Nike for trainers they dont want to ruin
It infuriates me for some reason that people think she's some sort of saviour when all she does is manipulates people into spending their money, buying shit they don't need and making her money at the same time!
youre not alone, I’m the same. This ‘tell me what you’re looking for and I’ll help you find it’ - AF links day in day out. Fuck OFF

• Heart

LenKin

It looks more like a holiday outfit rather than a day at the races, surprised at her choice

Justsayin'

Gives me the ick tiny little delicate newborns in fussy outfits- babygro and a bit of comfort is more important than your aesthetic for the gram

She finally mentioned Ascot on her page. Does she not realize it was on all week?! Someone must have being catching up on here! Interesting. . . Let’s see what race meeting she’ll mention next. 🤔

• Haha

Loulou84

Her christening style and the twins outfits are completely OTT.too many ruffles,frills and flounces going on,very "caravan chic".she is a beautiful girl,a simple paired back look would have been gorgeous on her but she seems to imitate Kate Middletons looks and take them way too far adding further embellishments....its a bit cringey

I feel like #Ad should be all over these stories. They are 100% paying for her to do this or there's some kickback.