Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ailte

VIP Member
The YSL brooch is the nail in the travellers marble coffin. I don’t know anyone under 70 who wears a brooch anyway why do they age themselves so much with the royal style? She always looks like shes ready to help the priest hand out communion
Everytime I see it I’m in ribbons, the hack of it!🤣

Reactions: 2

Ailte

VIP Member
I see Hayley Coleman mua is conveniently on hols … to cover up the fact she prob wasn’t invited! All the Mandy Maher crew but only some of the doses got the shout to the wedding of the year in Leitrim!

rageinducing

Chatty Member
I bet Jenny is raging that Jen has shared the wedding content creators picture and not hers. What a blow to the big ego that will be. All jokes aside, it is very bad form to share before the bride, even as a guest, never mind a paid vendor. It speaks to Jennys lack of professionalism. In a lot of her content you see Jenny posing with the couple not taking the pictures. So really you aren't paying for Jenny to take your pictures your paying for her assistant to take them. It's such a vanity project for her.

The other side of this is Jen has to pay for a big expensive wedding and therefore she needs to monetise the wedding content and coverage. Which means Jenny is even more out of line.

The wedding is Jen's last big content pull, she had the shop, the first house, the baby, the twins, the engagement, the forever house and now the wedding. She might actually have to start making hats again. Even if she were to have another baby it won't pull in the views like previous pregnancies did. So she really needs to milk this wedding/honeymoon content for all it's worth.
Wow how sad is that. The biggest day of your life and it’s a money spinner. She’s forgotten what’s important in life. She’s in for a serious case of the post wedding blues after the honeymoon

Susan29

Pam Richardson is nearly 41 but well preserved and Jennifer is in her early thirties.
---

---
Jenny McCarthy should not have posted that video is she clueless

Puddle Duck

handing out communion 😂 this is exactly how she is dressed
Omg!!! That's it. Perfect description of her.. I like brooches but all the basic designer jewellery looks tacker as hell.
A wannabe but can't decide if it's wannabe Royal, WAG or eucharistic minster.

Ailte

VIP Member
Omg. To be telling guests the length of their dresses is a next level. That’s such an ick … I’d be proper pissed off if I was a guest .
I saw Pam Richs stories and her gown is fabulous but it’s again so odd to me that she is friends with Jennifer with their age differences? It screams networking and social climbing all thanks to Mandy .

What did Jennifer’s dress look like ? Hair probably the same as her every day
Jen is 35 and the other early 40s? Fake friends through that Maher ones agency!

breac88

The fun police were paid triple🚨👮 😂 no triple vokdas anyways 😂😂 put money on it she didn't lower herself to a few shots either 🙄 no doubt he made up for her in the States

Hunzosrus

Oh Jenny (McCarthy) don't be hasty posting that reel 🙈🙈 There will be schlaps over that 🤣

Derek Ryan playing the reception was kept under wraps a lot better than the Tommy Fleming or Mundy gigs... There was no talk of Derek around the deli counter in Centra in Mohill last week 🤣

rageinducing

Chatty Member
Must be. She’s managing to not post but will be documenting it all for us.
Cos we’re only dying to read about the most dull restrained hen weekend known to man. Save yourself the trouble Jen and keep it to yourself like personal times should be! Nothing is sacred anymore with this one.

• Haha

Lala2021

Jen has her head in the clouds, she bought all her hats dresses and jewellery from china that stoked her shop in dublin. when she was outed she closed asap. her life is on big AD, connollys seat in sligo gave her a car to promote them too. her bestie faye is trying so hard to live in her shadow, how pathetic.