Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

POLLY1934

Thought the Video showed how happy she was, I thought wedding looked fab day everyone enjoying it, I love all the flowers,just maybe not the green in the Bouquets there a buit out of shape and too big for the girls , jen a petite girl and the Bouquet takes over....
I think other dresses would have make her look sophicated that dress looks heavy and dated or too much lace, does not look like she can remove the cape part for dancing even....i thought she'd go ball gown Like kate muddleton....
Thought the bridesmaid and both mothers and girls all looked great loved the outfits.....she putalit if work into the wedding....she seemed to be in the downstairs of hotel breakfast table and getting ready they must have booked out the hotel...its the cost and extravagance I can't get over but maybe VIP mag pay well.....cause that wedding cost alot abd she has 3 young children, personally I wouldn't be bothered, but she loves all the attention so why not I suppose. Hubby put on good Show for the photos, he seems mad about her.

Reactions: 4

whocarez

VIP Member
The YSL brooch is the nail in the travellers marble coffin. I don’t know anyone under 70 who wears a brooch anyway why do they age themselves so much with the royal style? She always looks like shes ready to help the priest hand out communion
handing out communion 😂 this is exactly how she is dressed

• Haha

Hunzosrus

Imagine not even being able to take a break for your wedding and honeymoon without thinking about your cash flow
Dunno, I have to say that a lot of the footage the content creator captured was actually lovely candid moments. I'm sure there was lots of posed elements too, but the wedding looked quite enjoyable to me. People will have their own opinions, but if she didn't post much from it, there would be comments on that too.

Puddle Duck

Day 2 dress is horrible. Does nothing for her. I also think the flowers were to much. Less is sometimes more and the cake was to big. She was going for the Royal Princess of Leitrim look.

POLLY1934

Agree with all but let’s all remember her disingenuous little wedding chats (ad) where she d giggle and pretend she hasn’t did much and she needs to get her act together! As if we all didn’t know it would be so spendy and she’s been planning every last detail since she ‘hooked’ the solicitor.
JEN is very strategic in her plans, it was immaculately planned.....like the bridesmaids dresses were a lovely shade pink and the Mil outfit matched perfectly and the flowers, personally i loved her colour scheme...the pink to me was memorable...the flowers made it all pop....
the bridesmaid dresses suited the girls shape and colouring....like one girl i think was a red head, like we see so many bridesmaids dress and the don't suit the girls....I've been there I just wear what im given and offer it up but I thought their dresses were very sophicated suited the women who wore them....jen planned that day relentlessly since the engagement and before...sure she arrived in Dubai with the Ring on her finger....my ring is Standard enough white gold soltaire with hallo and it took 6 weeks to make....there is no way he bought the perfect Ring by himself in right size and surprised her....jen is very Controlled in her planning...clearly she can pull off a serious event...even them christenings with her wedding outfits were planned within inch of life...nothing casual about jen going to the local pub/ restaurant for food...full blown celebration lough rynn or nothing....
Sure everytime she posted about im just popping on I laugh...no jen your actually working....doing us all a favour showing new pieces....
No your modelling clothes to sell and no im.not interested😁....its a bit of a con...but fair play to her...she clearly is recking in the fun money....she doesnt have to do long shifts and be accountable all day to a line manager like some of us.....

rageinducing

Chatty Member
Still don’t think her dress is doing anything for her. Far too much lace in my opinion. Can’t make head nor tail of it. Looks like they had a good day though and that’s the main thing.

SummerLeaves2004

She looks nice but not the dress I was expecting. I anticipated a real wow dress - surprised she went for this paticular style as it's not timeless.

xyz112

Nope, before your wedding content creator got you to do this "hilarious' wedding stunt. Unfortunately, she had another so called influencer do at her wedding also - original 🙄 hilarious mishap or intentional content? Such a waste of champagne.
He'd prob suck it out of the carpet

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She must hate being with new husband. She’s been on social media every hour of every day
It’s probably her rep in the agency, or she has the posts scheduled. I would hope it’s that, otherwise it’s pretty sad to be posting away and you on honeymoon.

Ailte

VIP Member
The belly out again this am. Is it editing or how is it possible to not even have one stretch mark? She was the size of 3 houses with the twins. Haven’t bad stretch marks myself but you d defo know I’ve had babies with the skin around the bellybutton.

Donegal

Chatty Member
I wonder will she change her name after wedding
She might change it in her personal life but not professionally, which is fairly standard for people known as their own name for work. I wouldn’t at all assume that anyone would change their name these days but she strikes me as someone who would, she’s as traditional in her notions as they come even if she isn’t in her practices, with 3 kids before the “surprise” engagement which was planned to a tee 😆

Lurkinglou

Making the Child face the camera to advertise the smoothie maker was the usual exploitative low. I hate the way she uses her kids to flog.

Puddle Duck

Theres a "media table" at it... Rynn can hold 320, she has 309 going, and that's with inviting some of Mammy Mary's friends and employees alone (their husbands of ~40 years were not invited, that wasn't well received by many, understandably!!) Bridezilla is chill online, but anything but in reality. Demanded 300 champagne flutes ready for guests on arrival, and another 300 to be ready in the ballroom when they get down there. No time for washing and reusing there 😂 Celeb photographer Jenny McCarthy got the call up for the big day. Looks like it'll be pissing rain.
Very mean not inviting the employees husbands. Was it the same for Colms colleagues or is it a tiny practice?

AH HERE

Wow some wedding. I’m not a fan of the dress (she looks a bit swamped) but it’s all fab. My god the flower budget would cover most people’s entire wedding I’d say

rageinducing

Chatty Member
The YSL brooch is the nail in the travellers marble coffin. I don’t know anyone under 70 who wears a brooch anyway why do they age themselves so much with the royal style? She always looks like shes ready to help the priest hand out communion
Bang on the money, that’s exactly how she dresses 🤣🤣🤣👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻