Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rageinducing

Chatty Member
I’m going to be controversial. I don’t like that dress on her 🥵 it’s too much fabric and I feel like she’s all the time trying to show off her figure and that dress isn’t it ! to pull off that type of dress I think you need to be petite framed and at least tie back the main!!! She knows how to use Facetune and edit her pictures sooo well it’s mad seeing her in from someone else’s lense… she’s just like mammy.
I’m the same, I don’t like the dress in her. I’m not a fan of the top, the detachable thing or the amount of lace either. She looks beautiful as in her makeup and hair but personally not a fan of the dress.

Reactions: 3

AH HERE

Where did the get the notions. Must be from the mother. Daddy always looks a bit disheveled and uncomfortable with it all.

Puddle Duck

A wedding for most insta huns is a money spinner. She has had three children it's hardly the biggest day of her life.
Ahh, but she has dreamed of her princess wedding for years. This was her day to be the princess. I just hope she has found her prince charming but I very much doubt it.

Hunzosrus

Im sure some of her friends are due to getting married, or got married in lough rynn very recent, her close friends don't seems to be insta huns, im not talking about Mandys Crew as there work people, im talking about friends like the bridesmaids, I don't know either im not in the area, just I don't recognise anyone from the girl photos, the go to wedding venue is prob lough rynn, don't think any of their weddings would hold a candle to Jens wedding...I mean the extravagance of it.....and the spend of it im sure the food on day and all was excellent....&the fireworks...all spendy.....
Most of what Jen had at Rynn, is available for anyone that gets married there. They're one of few places around that have the licence / insurance for the fireworks, and a lot of summer weddings pay the extra for that display. Obviously you can spend what you like on the music, flowers, dresses, etc., but a basic Rynn wedding has a lot of what she had. We had similar about 15 years ago. Minus Day 2 😂 They have a sister hotel not too far away, Kilronan Castle. It has a spa, and would be seen as a step above Rynn again.
---
Any one else sick of looking at the wedding photos now!!
Are you being forced to look at them? 😂You can stop at any time. I've only popped in and out myself, I wouldn't be a fan of some of it... But I stop looking when I'm done.

xyz112

It would be lovely shorter and without the extensions. Does she not get sick and tired of lough rynn?
She'll never admit how sick she is of it...has to keep plugging it.
Sure anyone that's a wedding guest at a few Leitrim weddings is prob sick of it by now.
Making out that it's some palace...there Is feck all space when there is a large wedding and the function room was an extension so it looks like any other modern hotel room

POLLY1934

27 Euro for sweets ......like wtf.....like once get to certain age thought you'd avoid sweets and I defo try not give my kids sweets except as a treat....like who has that amount sweets in their house...like is she hard up for few pound advertisimg that crap weeks before her wedding prob prerecorded...rehash the same shxtx weekly......

Ailte

VIP Member
The material looks a bit heavy...like embossed...like old wallpaper....thought she' go for something like kate middleton or megan markle...I'm not a Fan of the cape style looks like wings......
I don't get it...not sure of that's a trend at the moment.....
She loves holding dresses up like that! Not a fan either! Thought she d go for something sleek and timeless. Never expected that!

Unfluential

Wow how sad is that. The biggest day of your life and it’s a money spinner. She’s forgotten what’s important in life. She’s in for a serious case of the post wedding blues after the honeymoon
A wedding for most insta huns is a money spinner. She has had three children it's hardly the biggest day of her life.

POLLY1934

When I say fair play to her I meant it tongue and check, I don't agree with any of these insta hun...like the amount they flog its all so superfical and not real....but when u see her wedding its all her, the extravagance makes you wonder how much she making from all this insta business.........

Reactions: 2
That Sylkie crowd are rip off merchants selling Ali express & Shein at inflated prices. And that particular dress is a knock off version of one that Charlotte & Tess stock. Jennifer promotes C&T too, I wonder how they feel about their brand ambassador advertising imitations of their stock at a fraction of the price?! Different colours, but very similar.
IMG_0866.jpeg
IMG_0865.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2