Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ttxx

I’m going to be controversial. I don’t like that dress on her 🥵 it’s too much fabric and I feel like she’s all the time trying to show off her figure and that dress isn’t it ! to pull off that type of dress I think you need to be petite framed and at least tie back the main!!! She knows how to use Facetune and edit her pictures sooo well it’s mad seeing her in from someone else’s lense… she’s just like mammy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Just been on her page, is there ANYTHING she doesn't endorse or have a discount code for? Makes each brand less credible seeing as she endorses absolutely anything!!
---
Also would not wear that blue pufgy shouldered shirt over a dress, it looks like uv no arms! Daft

khaigs

VIP Member
Only just found this thread. I used snigger to myself watching this one. I unfollowed her after her shop (sorry, her boutique) went to the shitter. She’s a very funny fish

Ailte

VIP Member
I knew the new member bit would be used, predictable much?! I've been on this site for over a year, I don't feel the need to post anything unlike you lot. I'm entitled to my opinion just like the rest of you, but unlike the rest of you I'm not a jealous venting bitch.
😘 give Jen our best regards!

• Haha

cecedoon1

Chatty Member
Bless you @Hunzosrus for the screenshot!!

Either the dress or the angle makes her look really wide around the middle.

She will be hopping mad now il bet with Jenny the star photographer - how was this not discussed! Or did Jenny just apply the ask forgiveness instead of permission method!!

Ailte

VIP Member
Not what I expected either re the dress! Knew her hair and makeup would be the exact same.that’s what happens when you are dolled every day, looks no different then.

Flat out posting the night before her wedding. Jesus Jen have a day off. I wonder how she'll wait to post, will she manage tbd weeknd or back online Sunday?
She probably has all the stories scheduled to load all weekend. God forbid she would miss out on a few euro from the Aff links.

Puddle Duck

A friend of mine lives near her, he went to Tennesse easter weekend on his stag and apparently every Tom dick & Harry was invited on it! She is supposed to be going to Marbella on her hen
Tennesse! That was a long way for a stag. Less chance of her knowing what he was up to. He looks so old and scruffy.

Lurkinglou

How many photographers did she have? And hiring a content creator, is that a thing?.
---
I just don't get the big wedding. Would you be arsed. I know she's not "old" but I just couldn't be arsed. Getting married privately in a registery off! The picture of her in the church posing with the florists would you be arsed!!

I did it and have pics of shoes, perfume, flowers. They make me cringe. I can honestly say my album hasn't been touched in years and we printed 3 pics in total. I much prefer the pics taken by friends and family- double chins galore, me giving him dirty looks, people hammered and enjoying themselves. I went with a big wedding as my now husband is a only child and it was important to his parents. But you are dead right, I couldn't be arsed 🤣

Last edited:

rageinducing

Chatty Member
Major red flags is a bit much, my other half despises when people share his picture on social media. I have enough respect for him to not share him on social media. As is his right. His sister shares him on her social media and it annoys him so much. It's simply a matter of respecting someone's privacy.
He’s on her socials though and it’s their wedding day so you’d have thought one picture of her and her new husband was kinda expected but maybe it’s all about the magazine deal and she’s saving them for that.

Lurkinglou

She is really going to have to stop all the I'm just like all of you Shite, nope most of us couldn't justify spending all that money on one day. But then she is sponging off normal people to fund her life.

She's going to get a rude awakening. Today is her day, tomorrow no one will care. The only people who enjoy talking about the wedding after are generally your family and they too get bored.

Donegal

Chatty Member
The mayor of Galway is there with his influencer wife who is one of Jennifer’s Mandy Maher cronies. She’ll be only delighted with having someone like that there, all about the status and social climbing.

• Sick

rageinducing

Chatty Member
I knew the new member bit would be used, predictable much?! I've been on this site for over a year, I don't feel the need to post anything unlike you lot. I'm entitled to my opinion just like the rest of you, but unlike the rest of you I'm not a jealous venting bitch.
Jealous of what? A fake life? No thanks. Shilling tat that you don’t believe one iota in to buy more materialistic rubbish is not what I aspire to and that’s for damn sure.

• Haha