Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

memyselfi

VIP Member
I got a necklace and bag that I found out cost just under 15euro total from Ali express - don’t know how she didn’t get called out more for it! Absolutely shocking

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Puddle Duck

I wonder will her auntie be doing her hair on the wedding day...have to sat her hair us quite boring, surprised she hasnt tried balyage or hilites. She never seems to change the colour.
It would be lovely shorter and without the extensions. Does she not get sick and tired of lough rynn?

memyselfi

VIP Member
They must have lough Rynn exclusively booked - the place Mrs makeup has her set up is in the main reception room/drawing room?

Lurkinglou

Flat out posting the night before her wedding. Jesus Jen have a day off. I wonder how she'll wait to post, will she manage tbd weeknd or back online Sunday?

rageinducing

Chatty Member
But she wasn't making hats....she was buying them in. She was exposed for doing thst.
OK maybe when they arrived from China, she stuck on a few buttons or a pearl onto the hat, but she never made them
Well there ya go, the lies started way back when and sadly people are still being taken in by her. I’d feel guilty for lying to people buying a product off me but sadly that’s how millionaires are made and they have zero qualms about it. Where are the ethical standards for these people. They’re free to tell all the lies they want and even when exposed they still keep telling new lies, especially on social media.

Day two looks like another wedding… Her dress looks uncomfortable and he’s in a 3 piece suit, shirt and tie. 2nd day is usually more relaxed with close family and friends a chance to chill out and have a few drinks.

That Sylkie that she’s always promoting is the same. China tat with the label changed, one of the My Sister’s Closet girls runs it.

• Wow

khaigs

VIP Member
She’s all about the sale. Every time she’s on it’s a hard sell. Funny, ‘cause I’d buy absolutely nothing she tries to sell

Hunzosrus

Any pictures yet?
I've seen a few taken by locals as they arrived at the church, all looked grand, I wouldn't have said spectacular for any of what I saw. The mother of the groom is wearing the same colour as the bridesmaids. Mammy Mary is wearing a white trouser suit. Quite a normal looking one.

I have to retract something I said earlier though... Apparently Mary's employees' husbands were invited, but most chose to stay away. I'm not sure where that rumour started from to say they weren't invited, but supposedly now it's not true.

Another one I did hear is that Jen told all female guests they had to wear full length dresses... But she rolled back on that closer to the day and said once it's below the knee it'll do.

• Wow

not_influenced

VIP Member
Looks a beautiful wedding to be fair! The kids are gorgeous, so cute.
Glad to see she wore the one dress, can’t stand these ones having another dress for the evening. The shoes are a bit bland.

SazzyB

The money spent on one day is mad! It's a marriage I would expect to end in divorce
I heard Munda and Sharon Shannon are booked for the day 2 in LR. Heard that from someone who is attending both days and dreading it.

• Haha

martha82

Chatty Member
I actually like Jennifer, I follow tattle more for the gossip lol but I am so disappointed with the dress🤯
Far too heavy and bulky for her tiny frame -
She looks huge! Her hair looks like it does every other day! 😒

boozysuzy

VIP Member
We need a thread for her absolute ejit of a friend Faye Reynolds. The hair, the dodgy tan and the absolute state of her. The clothes she wears are hideous, no style whatsoever. If everyone thinks Jen is bad this wannabe is even worse.

She seems to replicating what Jen does...Jen was in Drumhierney Hideaway one week, Faye goes the next week. Jen done a recap of her recent outings etc..Faye does a post "lately" Jen was on a date night last night now Faye is out with the hubby. Its actually comical.

• Sick
  • Haha

whocarez

VIP Member
how many non drinkers, only beer drinkers, and haters of champagne are in that 300.
150 is probably pushing it on how many will actually want a glass