Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Nope, before your wedding content creator got you to do this "hilarious' wedding stunt. Unfortunately, she had another so called influencer do at her wedding also - original 🙄 hilarious mishap or intentional content? Such a waste of champagne.
Totally staged, as was the other one. At least think of another “silly” stunt. Just lazy doing exactly the same thing again! 🙄

Reactions: 3

ploddertoo

VIP Member
New reel is up, a lot better than the one Jenny McCarthy put up, it all looks fab

is that the mother of the groom wearing same colour as Bridesmaids

rageinducing

Chatty Member
Wow make sure you tag ‘Cannes, France, French Riviera’ in every single pic Jen for fear anyone would miss that’s where you are! The fiancé looks so gormless, talk about with him for the cash (and she’s rolling in easy cash now herself I know). Her with the toe pointing, flapping the dress and posing up a storm in every pic in designer gear. The wedding content will go on for a month at least!
Must be an amazingly romantic trip when she’s posting non stop. Spend time with your fiance offline Jen isn’t that what your trip is supposed to be for?!!!! God that’s so tragic. Pre wedding is one of the best times of your life and she’d rather post than do anything else. Her wedding will be all for the gram and she’ll not even focus on what it’s truly about.

ploddertoo

VIP Member
I’d love to know what they think of her in Leitrim🙈

When is the wedding, was that her hen and his stag in Cannes 😂
---

Last edited:

rageinducing

Chatty Member
A wedding for most insta huns is a money spinner. She has had three children it's hardly the biggest day of her life.
Considered to be the biggest day of some women’s life but I get that having her children probably was or at least should have been. I just find that incredibly sad that these influencers use these special days for content and to make money. There are 364 other days of the year to do that. I know my wedding was something I wanted to savour every second of, not worry about if I’d gotten my angles right and if it was good for “the gram”. I might be alone in that thought, it’s just an opinion.

Heidi19

---

A friend of mine lives near her, he went to Tennesse easter weekend on his stag and apparently every Tom dick & Harry was invited on it! She is supposed to be going to Marbella on her hen

• Wow

not_influenced

VIP Member
I just don't get the big wedding. Would you be arsed. I know she's not "old" but I just couldn't be arsed. Getting married privately in a registery off! The picture of her in the church posing with the florists would you be arsed!!

rageinducing

Chatty Member
Christ why would you want a brand name plastered all over your bag etc? She's out with the YSL bag today and a pic of another bag. What age is she like? I had a fake Calvin Klein (probably Calvin Klune 🙈) I was 19 in my defense. I knows hers isn't fake but she's buying for the same reason, look what I have!!!
Exactly. It’s a “I’ve made it” statement. You’ve made a hole in your bank account and that’s it.

Unfluential

Spending few hours in hair and makeup and then arriving and your kids been there asking for the usual "hold me, I want a snack I want this that or the other" is my idea of hell. Not the best day of my life and also not fun for the kids!!! If it were me, house & 3 kids it would be registry office and a nice meal! It's different when you're at a different stage in life!
I don't even have kids and it's my idea of a nightmare. I think in truth most people who have these big 'dream' weddings are sick of them themselves by the time they come around! I think we all know more than a few people who are 2 months out from a wedding in €20,000 deep into a credit union loan going what the hell have I done. Not to mention family dynamics aswell! Best day of your life my arse! But honestly your right, different stages of life and priorities. Also different strokes for different folks.
---
The sister's engagement was a plot twist I did not see coming!!!

Wisteria

But she wasn't making hats....she was buying them in. She was exposed for doing thst.
OK maybe when they arrived from China, she stuck on a few buttons or a pearl onto the hat, but she never made them