Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

breac88

Around 50 invited on stag
About 17 went
Every Tom and Jimmy in the place asked
Was Las Vegas Easter weekend I heard
Her hen will be exclusive tho with Butlers and maids from lough rynn to serve on them hand and foot 🤣

Reactions: 1

countdown

What sort of micro climate is Jen bubbled in where you don’t need a coat in Mohill or Ballinamore in March? St Patrick’s day was cold and wet. Why are none of them except the fiancé wearing coats? Make it make sense 😞

whocarez

VIP Member
She had to be seen overly dressed up out because she's a dick!
She's more like his mother than her own 🤣

whocarez

VIP Member
She is really going to have to stop all the I'm just like all of you Shite, nope most of us couldn't justify spending all that money on one day. But then she is sponging off normal people to fund her life.

She's going to get a rude awakening. Today is her day, tomorrow no one will care. The only people who enjoy talking about the wedding after are generally your family and they too get bored.
so the same people who actually enjoy attending a wedding too 🤣

• Haha

not_influenced

VIP Member
Her Day 2 didn't fit the day. I actually liked it(ill let myself out!!!) but not the kind of dress you'd be dancing away to Mundy & Shannon Shannon in! And the head piece rattling away in your head!

Ailte

VIP Member
She must mean ‘the help’ just changed the sheets so here’s my discount code! Sell sell sell, wedding won’t pay for itself.

xteeny

Day 2 in the baronial hall, generally you can't host a day 2 there as its open to the public!
Ya the style for the entire weekend was poor.

Unfluential

We appear to have some Jennifer fans' in our midst! Well I suppose to summarise, and I was late to the party, Jennifer is fundamentally a fraudster. She did indeed committ fraud by purportedly selling high quality goods which she had in fact purchased on Ali Express. I was one of the people duped, or rather my mother was lpurchasing a gift for me from her shop. It cost €8.99 on Ali Express and my mother paid €80. I wish the lady no harm but I very much see her. She is disingenuous in the extreme. Jennifer has no regard for what she promotes at all. She's promoting ill researched "vitamins" and then is promoting sweets.. Let us not forget she funded her wedding on the back of indiscriminate selling, so much so she was running automated ads on her wedding day. She also thinks nothing of exploiting her children to sell, it is shocking how little she regards their privacy and no doubt they'll also be splashed all over VIP.

And yes, her wedding looked nice and enjoyable. No more than most weddings. Most weddings aren't sold to the highest bidder with collabs and ads.

Each to their own I suppose, I'd prefer to sleep at night safe in the knowledge that I have never knowingly ripped someone off or used my children's privacy for my own gains..
You should probably look up the definition of fraud. Especially if you are going to be accuse someone of being a fraudster. Did she charge an insane markup (it's actually pretty standard for the industry), yes she absolutely did, was it scandalous, perhaps. But you need to remember that's business especially the small Irish boutique business. Most are sourcing from Ali Express, Temu and Shein. (Like surely no one was foolish enough to think they were her own designs or made by her). They get away with it because people don't do their research into the true value of an item. It's a huge part of why I don't shop at many small boutiques anymore. The markup on the clothes in the boutique wasn't as high, mostly I think because they were "designer" (they were branded not designer, mostly Spanish and Italian if memory serves me right) but because there was an actual brand behind it you could reference the selling price from other sellers, therefore there was a benchmark price.

The shop was an overall sham. She protrayed it to be a massive sprawling luxury boutique, but like most insta huns it was all good angles, I have been in bigger downstairs loos! It was massively overhyped. I know alot of people tried to talk her out of it and told her to stick with the hats and not get to big for her boots, obviously in hindsight they were right. Her brand was destroyed because of that shop.

Look nobody likes to get taken for a fool and I'm sorry you (or your mum) was but buyer beware especially when buying anything from an influencer or on their recommendation, it's very important to do your own unbiased research.

I would advise you also to do some research on markups especially in the fashion arena. Have you never wondered why somewhere has a 70% off sale, they still make money at 70% off due to large mark ups to begin with.
---
Major photoshop fail on her nose here....

She photoshops the life out of herself, that's why people think her wedding dress makes her look a little bigger.

To clarify Jen is tiny, she just photoshops herself to look tinier.

Justcarol84

I’m going to be controversial. I don’t like that dress on her 🥵 it’s too much fabric and I feel like she’s all the time trying to show off her figure and that dress isn’t it ! to pull off that type of dress I think you need to be petite framed and at least tie back the main!!! She knows how to use Facetune and edit her pictures sooo well it’s mad seeing her in from someone else’s lense… she’s just like mammy.
Agree. I don't like it at all.

Puddle Duck

Rumour has it bridesmaids dresses are sponsored 😅😂
Countdown is on to the QVC wedding of the year in the sticks of sunny Leitrim 😂😂
I'm sure they are gifted.

Anyone know what the invitations are like? Is she using local suppliers?

Lurkinglou

VIP magazine, the home of the Irish celebrity 🤮 I hate that noun, very important people my hole

It all looks very nice and also looks like most irish weddings - exception of music and all the flowers. I guess if you sold your wedding photos you'd have to put on a show. I hope it was worth it for her.
---
And I just the ode to jenny nothing to see here post. Its completely over the top and oh so public. I'd imagine jen got some advice about kissing and making up. It's so excessive..

Last edited: