Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Im sure some of her friends are due to getting married, or got married in lough rynn very recent, her close friends don't seems to be insta huns, im not talking about Mandys Crew as there work people, im talking about friends like the bridesmaids, I don't know either im not in the area, just I don't recognise anyone from the girl photos, the go to wedding venue is prob lough rynn, don't think any of their weddings would hold a candle to Jens wedding...I mean the extravagance of it.....and the spend of it im sure the food on day and all was excellent....&the fireworks...all spendy.....
Hence the non stop ads and Aff links before and since. Needs paid for

Reactions: 1

rageinducing

Chatty Member
Thought the Video showed how happy she was, I thought wedding looked fab day everyone enjoying it, I love all the flowers,just maybe not the green in the Bouquets there a buit out of shape and too big for the girls , jen a petite girl and the Bouquet takes over....
I think other dresses would have make her look sophicated that dress looks heavy and dated or too much lace, does not look like she can remove the cape part for dancing even....i thought she'd go ball gown Like kate muddleton....
Thought the bridesmaid and both mothers and girls all looked great loved the outfits.....she putalit if work into the wedding....she seemed to be in the downstairs of hotel breakfast table and getting ready they must have booked out the hotel...its the cost and extravagance I can't get over but maybe VIP mag pay well.....cause that wedding cost alot abd she has 3 young children, personally I wouldn't be bothered, but she loves all the attention so why not I suppose. Hubby put on good Show for the photos, he seems mad about her.
Not sure he comes across as “mad about her now” but he did put on a good show for sure. I just think the whole thing was drowned in pink as a previous poster said. Even the grooms mother was co-ordinated. I never told my MIL what to wear the day of the wedding because at the end of the day it doesn’t matter. I heard Cher’s mother told her that “if it wouldn’t matter in 5 years then it doesn’t matter now”, I think that’s genius advice. Basically don’t sweat the small stuff. I think Jen panicked a bit under the pressure and maybe should have stuck with tasteful elegance rather than extravagance. I’m sure she had a good day though

Reactions: 1
[QUOTE="breac88, post: 19635417, member: 259709]
Karen Millen approached her known close friends once the posted online so watch out
[/QUOTE]

I’d say it was more a case of the agency contacted Karen Millen on behalf of their clients. (Close friends that all happen to be influencers) 😂

whocarez

VIP Member
Yup!
It's like having your wedding where Brian O Driscoll had his still has a chokehold.
All the local priests laughing on their way to the bank from the Dubs coming down and using one of the nearby churches
yes I have heard of Brian for some of the weddings! madness

rageinducing

Chatty Member
Sandra shared it on her Instagram and it's obviously known locally.
---

I do think he is mad about her as anyone is in their mid 30s, but he just doesn't have a face that expresses that. I would be fairly certain Colms mother would have wanted Jen's opinion on her outfit not having an daughters of her own and they are very close. In any case Colm's mother looked fantastic. I do like the co ordinated MIL look as it shows the bride tried to include them in the bridal party.
I never said I didn’t like the outfit and individually everything is pretty but combined it’s too much matchy matchy. That’s just my personal preference. When it’s so matching and co ordinated it just comes across to me as tacky.

POLLY1934

The wedding was all very OTT. I can only imagine what her friends, neighbours and his colleagues though of it.
Im sure some of her friends are due to getting married, or got married in lough rynn very recent, her close friends don't seems to be insta huns, im not talking about Mandys Crew as there work people, im talking about friends like the bridesmaids, I don't know either im not in the area, just I don't recognise anyone from the girl photos, the go to wedding venue is prob lough rynn, don't think any of their weddings would hold a candle to Jens wedding...I mean the extravagance of it.....and the spend of it im sure the food on day and all was excellent....&the fireworks...all spendy.....