Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lurkinglou

VIP magazine, the home of the Irish celebrity 🤮 I hate that noun, very important people my hole

It all looks very nice and also looks like most irish weddings - exception of music and all the flowers. I guess if you sold your wedding photos you'd have to put on a show. I hope it was worth it for her.
---
And I just the ode to jenny nothing to see here post. Its completely over the top and oh so public. I'd imagine jen got some advice about kissing and making up. It's so excessive..

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Puddle Duck

Cos we’re only dying to read about the most dull restrained hen weekend known to man. Save yourself the trouble Jen and keep it to yourself like personal times should be! Nothing is sacred anymore with this one.
Who knows it could be all sex, drugs and rock'n'roll!!!

• Haha

Ailte

VIP Member
The sister is a pretty little thing. She looks so much younger than Jennifer, who looks old enough to be her mother.

I see Jen and the mum both love the orange shade foundation.

Trinny actually looks more youthful than Jennifer. It's the heavy foundation and old fashion clothes that age her and the awful hair.
She’s mentioned before about being bigger than the sister years ago. The sister is naturally petite. I’d say there’s a raging competition there by Jen with her if the truth was known. Jen looked like a 10/12 naturally in those old racing pics til the starving began. The mother looks so severe all the time. At least she was honest saying what she couldn’t live without was her mum for raising her kids. How do the rest of us manage that don’t have kids and leave someone else to raise them.
---
Her hair says it all. Always in terrible condition. Despite all those ‘vitamins’ she’s flogging …. 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:

Ailte

VIP Member
Husband looks hard work always
Most men aren’t game for the ‘good photo of us’ on a night out (I know from myself “back in the day)let alone to the extent she’s obsessed with photos. I’d say his head is done in with the vanity; hence how long him to propose.

nannyg

VIP Member
View attachment 2997622
I have to say, I’m not impressed with her dress (not that she has to impress me or anything 🤣). But it’s really not what I imagined she would be in. She’s spent a year showing off her figure and this dress bulks her up a lot. Hair is blah at best. Shoes look very simple, I’d love a closer look!
Here are the shoes for your perusal, Jimmy Choo as expected
IMG_0866.png

Lala2021

Ahh, but she has dreamed of her princess wedding for years. This was her day to be the princess. I just hope she has found her prince charming but I very much doubt it.
Word on the street hes not well liked in leitrim and hes rumoured to stray

rageinducing

Chatty Member
a wedding drives engagement to the page, same as a new house or a new baby & that’s where they make the most money .
I totally get that, my point is I think it’s so tacky. Some things in my opinion are sacred and your wedding and your children are 2 of those things in my opinion.

breac88

Faye building up to a massive giveaway for all the generous support 🤣😂😂 these wans really crack me up! Jen advising her being the greatest bestie 😅😂😂

Puddle Duck

I've seen a few taken by locals as they arrived at the church, all looked grand, I wouldn't have said spectacular for any of what I saw. The mother of the groom is wearing the same colour as the bridesmaids. Mammy Mary is wearing a white trouser suit. Quite a normal looking one.

I have to retract something I said earlier though... Apparently Mary's employees' husbands were invited, but most chose to stay away. I'm not sure where that rumour started from to say they weren't invited, but supposedly now it's not true.

Another one I did hear is that Jen told all female guests they had to wear full length dresses... But she rolled back on that closer to the day and said once it's below the knee it'll do.
What's the dress like? Any details?
I figured she would have Mammy in white.
So rude to tell the ladies how long their skirt should be.

Also fair play to you to correct a incorrect fact. 👏

Unfluential

I never said I didn’t like the outfit and individually everything is pretty but combined it’s too much matchy matchy. That’s just my personal preference. When it’s so matching and co ordinated it just comes across to me as tacky.
I think the coordination is very elegant. Tacky to me would be a bridal party that looks like a bag of skittles.

Most weddings have a theme or colour scheme and when the pics are going in VIP I suppose you can't disappoint. Have to say I was a bit suprised that the pictures are going in VIP. I wouldn't have thought Jen was that well known anymore.

It was a very over the top wedding for Leitrim but it wasn't tacky.

• Haha

Lala2021

Jen is all ads, she wouldnt know what a real days work is. Jen prob was gifted the €200 BT voucher and gave it to her bestie to give away. There so fake.