Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

khaigs

VIP Member
It was too ostentatious that it went tacky in my opinion. Over the top flowers. Pink everywhere. The ma in pure white. All the little ‘bits’.
How do you guys know the sis got engaged ?

whocarez

VIP Member
The pic of her and the sister must kill her, the sister must be naturally tiny, Jen as skinny as she is looks like her frumpy mother

rageinducing

Chatty Member
What’s the sisters insta? Not a Jennifer fan but I feel awful for her if her own sister got engaged the weekend of her wedding!
I never understand this point of view. Weddings are a time of happiness and so long as it’s not the day of the wedding which I find tacky, I think the day after is acceptable. I’m assuming they didn’t do it the day of the wedding, surely not. Also it’s not like the bride to be planned to do it then, it’s down to the BF to decide if he thinks that’s the right time.

rageinducing

Chatty Member
I think the coordination is very elegant. Tacky to me would be a bridal party that looks like a bag of skittles.

Most weddings have a theme or colour scheme and when the pics are going in VIP I suppose you can't disappoint. Have to say I was a bit suprised that the pictures are going in VIP. I wouldn't have thought Jen was that well known anymore.

It was a very over the top wedding for Leitrim but it wasn't tacky.
I had a theme for mine but what I didn’t do is overload on the main colour. I told my in laws what the bridesmaids would wear and then let them decide for themselves. It all complimented but didn’t match and looks a lot more organic. It’s just a preference. Yes skittles bridal parties are awful too in my opinion. I was much more interested in people feeling comfortable and enjoying the day that what the photos looked like but that’s the pressure Jen is under cos her wedding is in VIP magazine for the thousands of people in Ireland who read it. That’s a pressure I can’t even begin to imagine. Thankfully I got married pre social media so only people seeing my wedding photos are people who were there or anyone who wanted a look at my album years after for the crack!

xyz112

Moratorium imposed on social media for the weekend 😂
Well Faye had her nails, tan, lashes and brows all done for the weekend and had a Zara something or other express shipped 😂

Saoirsew

It looks like Sandra got engaged on day 2. In her pictures it strikes me unusual there's pics of her with various people but none of her and Jen. Maybe Jen holding out on outfit pics of day 2 to drip feed and use the whole wedding as content or maybe she sold the pictures to a magazine?
I think she has me blocked on Instagram 😂 or are u seeing them on Facebook?