Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

POLLY1934

We appear to have some Jennifer fans' in our midst! Well I suppose to summarise, and I was late to the party, Jennifer is fundamentally a fraudster. She did indeed committ fraud by purportedly selling high quality goods which she had in fact purchased on Ali Express. I was one of the people duped, or rather my mother was lpurchasing a gift for me from her shop. It cost €8.99 on Ali Express and my mother paid €80. I wish the lady no harm but I very much see her. She is disingenuous in the extreme. Jennifer has no regard for what she promotes at all. She's promoting ill researched "vitamins" and then is promoting sweets.. Let us not forget she funded her wedding on the back of indiscriminate selling, so much so she was running automated ads on her wedding day. She also thinks nothing of exploiting her children to sell, it is shocking how little she regards their privacy and no doubt they'll also be splashed all over VIP.

And yes, her wedding looked nice and enjoyable. No more than most weddings. Most weddings aren't sold to the highest bidder with collabs and ads.

Each to their own I suppose, I'd prefer to sleep at night safe in the knowledge that I have never knowingly ripped someone off or used my children's privacy for my own gains..
Fair points made, I agree she is a bit of a fraudster....
I did notice and laughed at the no close up of the make up table with the products used on the day cause I doubt very much she used BPerfect or sarah Keary which she flogs regularly and over Promotes sarah keary make up,is could be a BA for them, im sure she was using Ct,Laura Mercier, G Armani brand...was even more surprised she used Mrs Makeup-Michele and since she is tied in with BPerfect her make up is gone very tacky and Orange and she over does make up....
Jennifer was cute enough she didnt show the display of products cause no way was she using sarah keary or bperfect on her big day......

Reactions: 2

cecedoon1

Chatty Member
Reactions: 1

Puddle Duck

Top of the dress is gorgeous but the bottom is very bulky.
She looks lovely. Colm looks uncomfortable/sad
---

POLLY1934

She was basically working on her wedding day, they all were, even her innocent unpaid bridesmaids....the mum and children were all working for their supper...
The suppliers were were on extra high alert as there basically advertising themselves live hard core....
Like say you ring the floral Shop and want something similar in flowers around the entrance im sure the price would knock the average person...say the top spend is 1000 im out of touch with average flower spend for wedding nowadays,
I doubt u get any thing near similar to what jen got in a few bunches them rosettes and roses are pricey end of scale..., (flowers have really increased since brexit, ) never mind the whole floral display...even the flowers on the wedding cake were fabulous....
Anyone any idea how much does vip pay for a spread..like its what 3.50/ 4 quid i never see shops stock too many copies so id cant imagine its a huge seller....so hardly she getting a big pay off...but i suppose extra copies will be sold that week.....
I do think it looked a great day and could see the work put in to all the outfits the Co Ordination of it all the kids outfits, even the atmosphere,the fireworks...the getting ready room, the drinks reception area all seemed buzzing like she did put in the work...
Her budget was way over the top...like how much is Tommy, Mundy, Sharon S, well fair play to her...her flogging of crappy unnecessary stuff got her the day of dream....

memyselfi

VIP Member
The pic she has up is filtered to death compared to jennys pics! She has filtered herself even on her wedding day into nothing - why can’t she be enjoying day 2 of her wedding she is not well!

Lala2021

She would literally advertise her granny for a quick few pound. Shes an embarrassment! She never made hats bought them in and stuck a few cheap tatty bits on it from ali express. she was cute and was ahead of pose buying cheap tat and selling for 3 and 4 times the price

Ahh to be fair, these are not the same. The sleeves are different, the neckline is different, the pattern is different.
I’m all for calling out where it’s due, but this is not one of those occasions.
I did a quick search… I’m sure if I spent more time I could find the same version. Its a knock off of the design at a much cheaper price.

There’s a short version of the designer dress, anybody with eyes in their head can see that’s a copy! Doesn’t have to be EXACTLY identical.

Attachments

Last edited:

Lurkinglou

Christ why would you want a brand name plastered all over your bag etc? She's out with the YSL bag today and a pic of another bag. What age is she like? I had a fake Calvin Klein (probably Calvin Klune 🙈) I was 19 in my defense. I knows hers isn't fake but she's buying for the same reason, look what I have!!!

Hunzosrus

Extravagant or not, She's now married to a man who is rumoured to have cheated on her numerous times! I'd prefer to have a better relationship & less extravagance any day
The posts here alone regarding some of the wedding elements show that not all rumours can be believed... But, there's as many rumours going around about her playing away activities as his, so if there's any truth in them, they're well matched.

Lurkinglou

Yep, apparently it was around 2k each for flights and accommodation for 3 nights, the whole town was invited, notions 🙄
I wonder how many could actually afford to go at that price. Well her sister is home so I'd imagine a hen is imminent. Will mammy be invited or will she be on babysitting duties