Jenandhertribeof7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn't done a you tube video for a long while, maybe decided to stop.. probably for the best if so...

Reactions: 3
I think she's ruined her channel associating with kayleigh and the con ..she could have got middle/upper class viewers with her being a farmer , how on earth is she friends with them ?

She still exploits the kids all over Insta

Reactions: 3
She really exploits they boys using them in ad after ad and in their pyjamas sometimes and that's a no no everyone that has common sense knows that

Reactions: 1
She’s stacked the weight on aswell. Always claims Joe busy she is etc with all those kids but still got time to stuff her face!

Reactions: 2
Yes she's huge it's ment to be "hormones" 🙄 which I very much doubt, i hate when obese people use that as a excuse for just being greedy tbh , her choice of clothes don't help either it's like maternity wear she is in ? Which makes her look bigger i think

I reported her story the last pic the girl looks like she has no bottoms on , what is wrong with this lady sharing things like this that the public

She has anxiety because the school holidays are coming up, why have a shed load of kids if you cba watching them ? school isn't a baby sitter

She wants to be super mum but cant cope. Follows the radford family so thats says a lot really doesnt it. Her niche was the farm but she doesnt actually do much on it so it got boring quickly. She just moans and moans constantly no wonder her fella always looks bored.

They nostrils are frightening and she really cba watching her own kids over the summer holidays
Screenshot_20220731-224755.png
Screenshot_20220731-224755.png

• Haha
You just know she’s the mum who’s kids are out of control whenever they go anywhere.
She’s also the type of mum who would have the audacity to blame you/your child if her child pushed them off a climbing frame or something

Reactions: 5
After saying she loves a full house and a noisy house is a happy house ( we believe you Jen 🤔NOT your face says otherwise ) ..she starts slagging off and moaning about her bitchy daughter in the car 🤦

After saying she loves a full house and a noisy house is a happy house ( we believe you Jen 🤔NOT your face says otherwise ) ..she starts slagging off and moaning about her bitchy daughter in the car 🤦
i can imagine that girl can be a right cow to kids in school.maybe not an instigator but definitely the type to be nasty with a group of friends

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree and they boys will be the same it's safety in numbers with her lot but if they boy's were on their own with no back up / siblings around they would be wetting themselves like fish out of water

She's clearly not happy in her life ..Jen you chose to have a youth clubs amount of kids , get on with it and stop being lazy