Jenandhertribeof7

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha Jen congratulations 🎉 for NOT winning 😂😂.... People that use their kids for content weren't high up on the list

Reactions: 1
That's evil talking about a church like that and it was the basic caravan you were in NOT luxury you get what you pay for , Jen you are a witch
Screenshot_20221001-084402.png
Screenshot_20221001-084336.png

• Wow
I’m sorry but if her oldest is failing that many theory tests and struggles to retain his attention that much, should he even be driving? He might be alright around the villages but there’s so many distractions on the road. I’m sure it won’t be long after he passes that he’ll write a car off.

Secondly, I find it so odd that the girls she looks after are allowed to be shared on her channel. Why would you want your kids shared with any potential weirdos on a channel that you have no control over? Then again, I don’t even agree with schools / nurseries that have Facebook pages and share photos of the children

Reactions: 3
Let's be honest he must be very uneducated and low in intelligence if he keeps on failing
Everyone's different . I will admit I can't drive but not through lack of intelligence.. It's just I was born with a disability that doesn't show itself too much in my ordinary life, but my did it when trying to learn to drive. I did 2 lots of 18 month lessons over different periods and was not even good enough to go in for my test.. I did however pass my theory first time around though. This is why I don't join in with your attacks on various folks who can't drive on different threads we are both on. I can't talk can I! I do think though if it is through not having a good attention span that he can't pass his theory it could be a problem... You certainly need a good attention span to drive. I have got a good attention span that's something I have got going for me . I am resigned to public transport...

Everyone's different . I will admit I can't drive but not through lack of intelligence.. It's just I was born with a disability that doesn't show itself too much in my ordinary life, but my did it when trying to learn to drive. I did 2 lots of 18 month lessons over different periods and was not even good enough to go in for my test.. I did however pass my theory first time around though. This is why I don't join in with your attacks on various folks who can't drive on different threads we are both on. I can't talk can I! I do think though if it is through not having a good attention span that he can't pass his theory it could be a problem... You certainly need a good attention span to drive. I have got a good attention span that's something I have got going for me . I am resigned to public transport...
You past your theory though which is good..and it's the theory I'm talking about not the practical

It's the theory her son keeps on failing

And I don't think it's fair you saying attacks because this is tattle after all so you are attacking with your comments too

You past your theory though which is good..and it's the theory I'm talking about not the practical

It's the theory her son keeps on failing

And I don't think it's fair you saying attacks because this is tattle after all so you are attacking with your comments too
Yes maybe I could have worded that better sorry.. It's just at times I guess I am as bad as the people we talk about on here at taking things to heart! Not being able to drive is something I am annoyed with myself for not being able to do as it does limit you. I just know that at times it's not just laziness or intelligence that might be stopping some folk on these threads. It's very expensive nowadays for one thing.. It was bad enough when I was trying to learn some 20 odd yrs ago. Anyway sorry again and for the most part I do just ignore comments about others not being able to drive. I just got annoyed today and shouldn't have done. I do think that because you fail your theory heaps of times doesn't make you a bad driver necessarily but as I said before the concentration thing could be a problem.

He could be great at the actual driving and pass first time ? ... it's just the theory he is stuck at and can't seem to pass

She’s insuring the car in her name and having him as a additional driver when it’s his car and she won’t be driving it pretty sure this is fronting insurance which is illegal

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Ah good for her , it's nice to read that it's because she wants to return to work and not exploit her children like her mate. In fairness, her vlogs were more interesting and her home beautiful.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well done Jen you are making the right decision for your children's future mental health

Where did she say this information ?all her vlogs are hidden I hope she's not going to do a Sam from GrabLBTH and come back after a fortnight 🙄 how she can put out all they crappy vlogs is shocking and so embarrassing and Kayleigh too her vlogs are shocking I'm thinking Summer must have delayed maturity because any girl that age I know including my own daughter at that age would have been begging me to stop filming their life's on line warts and all her house is overcrowded shithole and btw kev you won't get rid off the older 2 anytime soon as they won't be able to afford to move out

Last edited:
Yes I used to like Sam , but she's always kiss arsing K now in her comments so that's put me off her .

She IS STILL EXPLOITING them on her Insta to over 30k but at least she quit YouTube but tbh she's probably not wanting the HMRC the DVLA ect sniffing around the farm with all the dodgy going on's with this and that and the car insurance fraud too

I don't put my veg in untill later as it goes to mush and look at her @#M&S so desperate for a freeby/Ad
Screenshot_20221031-112445.png
Screenshot_20221031-112537.png

Just had a look on her Instagram, Doug has morphed into Rupert and Percy hasn’t he. She doesn’t post the most flattering pictures of him either…

How olds her oldest 21?

he looks like the tiger king fella from the Netflix series lol

Screenshot_20230527-181611.png
Screenshot_20230527-181611.png

---
A fatter version.

• Haha
Reactions: 2