Jemma McGowan #8 Light a candle & let us pray, Tracy stalks tattle day after day šŸ‘‹šŸ»

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seen this earlier, I thought, omg if my husband was posting pics of me, after my death, to advertise, id be coming back to haunt him! Though in all fairness ahed love it, I think it's just creepy an disrespectful

Reactions: 12
Mother of God what the hell was that selling the pink coat, the music , šŸ˜Ÿ weirdest thing I've ever come accross , unfollowed

Reactions: 4
It really is vile on all levels!
I don't get it, he sells high end cars, her clothing shop, and that skincare, how much money does he need, especially after getting all the money givin to them

Reactions: 6
Iā€™ve reported her page. That family cried trolls when people disagreed with them but they are happy to use her images to make money after her death. They should be ashamed

Reactions: 10
Clive's new post, 100 days without Jemma. More like 100 days of making money out of her death. It's very sad such young children losing their mother.

Reactions: 3
Iā€™m so tempted to report the page. Itā€™s awful. Thereā€™s a post from a few days ago and itā€™s a video of her legs advertising tights. Itā€™s sick
Thought the same. Itā€™s gross. Never thought could go lower but using a dead woman to promote adverts is unbelievable.

Reactions: 7
Still using her and the sister is now on there as well
Itā€™s all very disturbing šŸ˜³

• Wow
Omg!! Who is modelling for the boutique! They should all be ashamed of themselves for the sake of 20 quid!! Youā€™d think heā€™d give the remaining stock to a womenā€™s charity after all theyā€™ve received!!! Greedy greedy greedy!!

Reactions: 9
Clive flogging cars parked right beside where his wife buried. You couldnā€™t make it up.
Thatā€™s actually gross! He has a yard for that!
And I donā€™t know why it irrationally irritates me that he doesnā€™t display the mileage accurately, wouldnā€™t buy a car from him if he was the last dealer around

The first birthday of someone you lost is a hard one, as is the first Christmas.

The post Clive put up highlights how much they all are about THINGS rather than moments and just being happy.
Indeed the one that has also been posted on the HopeForJemHow page screams the same.

Most of us had no big parties growing up, we didnā€™t need them to feel loved. No grand gestures by our families or friends.

Think itā€™s also particularly sick that the JemHow page has also liked what Clive has posted,

The tagging of all those accounts.

Clive could barely manage a drunken grunt when she was alive. For a man who hated social media so much, allegedly, he has sure embraced now.

Grade A narcissists the lot of them.

Attachments

The first birthday of someone you lost is a hard one, as is the first Christmas.

The post Clive put up highlights how much they all are about THINGS rather than moments and just being happy.
Indeed the one that has also been posted on the HopeForJemHow page screams the same.

Most of us had no big parties growing up, we didnā€™t need them to feel loved. No grand gestures by our families or friends.

Think itā€™s also particularly sick that the JemHow page has also liked what Clive has posted,

The tagging of all those accounts.

Clive could barely manage a drunken grunt when she was alive. For a man who hated social media so much, allegedly, he has sure embraced now.

Grade A narcissists the lot of them.
Tagging Ed Sheeran šŸ˜³ wtf! Who wrote that? Surely that wasnā€™t Clive

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Playing on peopleā€™s heartstrings because of the weans and losing their Mammy
Iā€™ve lost mine recently and not once did I post my grief or thoughts on social media šŸ’”
Iā€™m sure digg mama has gave them loads of stuff ā€¦Maybe not ..my sympathies are with the 3 wee ones not slime ball Clive or Botox brow Tracey.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Playing on peopleā€™s heartstrings because of the weans and losing their Mammy
Iā€™ve lost mine recently and not once did I post my grief or thoughts on social media šŸ’”
Iā€™m sure digg mama has gave them loads of stuff ā€¦Maybe not ..my sympathies are with the 3 wee ones not slime ball Clive or Botox brow Tracey.
So sorry for your loss x

• Heart
Reactions: 1