Jemma McGowan #8 Light a candle & let us pray, Tracy stalks tattle day after day šŸ‘‹šŸ»

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Playing on peopleā€™s heartstrings because of the weans and losing their Mammy
Iā€™ve lost mine recently and not once did I post my grief or thoughts on social media šŸ’”
Iā€™m sure digg mama has gave them loads of stuff ā€¦Maybe not ..my sympathies are with the 3 wee ones not slime ball Clive or Botox brow Tracey.
Iā€™m so sorry for your loss ā¤ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
My sister in law messaged me about the birthday post. Weā€™ve never spoken about Jemma before and I was expecting ā€œisnā€™t it heartbreakingā€ no no ā€œthatā€™s nothing but an advert and itā€™s absolutely disgustingā€
We are not alone in our thoughts

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Sure dressmeboutique raised enough money to cover their Christmas
They are not a family that need money the one thing they need sadly they donā€™t have
I dread to think how the children will be in later life will they know the meaning of family before money sadly I canā€™t see it.

Are we still keeping this thread going ?
maybe about slime ball still using his dead wifeā€™s image to flog tat and whereā€™s that other Hallion gone that sells the fake stuff ?

Are we still keeping this thread going ?
maybe about slime ball still using his dead wifeā€™s image to flog tat and whereā€™s that other Hallion gone that sells the fake stuff ?
Maybe slime ball needs his own thread now!

Have heard so many tragic stories of people with cancer dying within a few weeks or month the last few weeks! None of them used it as a money making opportunity like the McGowans!

Reactions: 4
Maybe slime ball needs his own thread now!

Have heard so many tragic stories of people with cancer dying within a few weeks or month the last few weeks! None of them used it as a money making opportunity like the McGowans!
I was actually thinking about this yesterday!

Yes and also, he needs his own

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Totally agree maybe Include handbag doll Botox Tracy and fried breid

Reactions: 4
Itā€™s not right to be using her picture to sell things and for a tenner throw the god damn thing in the bin

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Iā€™ve reported the page I donā€™t know how many times but nothings ever done. Itā€™s disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Who did you report it to so we can follow suit ?
If you go onto her page and hit the three dots on the top right then select report. Iā€™ve reported under various things ā€œfalse informationā€ ā€œfraudā€ ā€œpretending to be someone elseā€ but nothings ever done. There doesnā€™t seem to be an option for ā€œusing dead account holders pictures to make moneyā€