Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cazacon88

Absolutely heartbreaking. Honestly felt sick to the pit of my stomach when I saw the announcement. Knowing those kids are too young to ever have memories with her it truly soul shattering.

My heart goes out to them all, I hope she is at peace and that her family find the strength to get through the difficult days ahead.

All those people coming out of the woodwork, where have you been for the last 2 years? Why fight someoneā€™s corner now instead of defending her in life? If you know in your heart of hearts what Jemma used the money on then why not come on and defend her and explain?

Iā€™ve never saw one comment wishing Jemma any ill will on here. Trolls are people who are wishing harm on others, who are sending nasty messages to people, bullying them & making their life hell. That has never happened on here once.

Everyoneā€™s question was where did the money go? Why wasnā€™t the GFM shut down once the Mexico trips stopped? At the end of the day, if Jemma had stated from the beginning that the money was going to medical treatment AND to make life a bit easier for Clive when she passes then there would have been no problem at all. Well not that I can see. I have donated to peoples GFM who have stated the funds were for their family after they leaveā€¦ to make up for lost income their family will no doubt face due to being off work etc; I have absolutely no problem with that at all. I would have still donated to it personally.

When you ask for donations for medical bills and people donate, then see a lot of lavish and expensive items being purchased even after the Mexico trips stop, those Who donate are entitled to ask questions.

Because the reality of it is, Cancer is horrific, absolutely horrific!! But it effected more people than just Jemma. So when donators saw the designer bags etc, it was a kick in the teeth, as that money could have went to helping someone else who was struggling.
even if she bought the designer bags with her own moneyā€¦ itā€™s still a kick in the teeth, as if you can afford those kind of things & are needing help with medical expenses, why would you waste that money?
The only way I can put it is, she wasnā€™t helping herselfā€¦ it was the public donations that was paying for treatment and the cost of a designer bag wether paid for by herself or not could have gone to helping another person. Those bags arenā€™t cheap, that could have helped out a family who were struggling financially due to a partner being off work to be a full time carer to the other partner.
This is literally all the people on this post are saying. It wasnā€™t fair.

GFM needs regulated to stop things like this. People should be made show they are spending the money on. Because now we have a whole lot of people who are reluctant to donate again. And who knows, the person they decide to not donate too could be sitting with an empty bank account due to loss of job and be struggling to make ends meet.

Regardless of what has been done, my sympathies do lie with the family. As they lie with all the other people out there who are battling this horribly disease.

Yes, her kids may read these one day. However, they will never read anyone wishing her badly. Tbh at this stage I was hoping it was all a scam and that she wasnā€™t dying, regardless of the GFM money, as no amount of money could make up for those kids losing their mummy.

Iā€™ve gone off on a tangent but I really hate that people canā€™t see that none of us on here wished any of this on Jemma. Quite the opposite. All they wanted to know was why?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I've had to remove myself from social media today. Every single wannabe bestie, influencer etc all putting up their posts on how beautiful, genuine and caring jem was.

It's all lies! No she shouldn't have had to go through what she did and having had cancer myself I wouldn't wish it on anyone. But she lied! She cheated genuine people put of their honest money, time and time again. Including myself. When some of us were neither financially or physically well enough to do so. I held my tongue on the majority of what has happened lately but the amount of hypocrisy coming from a sad death is astounding.

The truth is she was a selfish girl in life. She was diagnosed with the worst illness and outcome anyone could have, this didn't change her as a person. Instead she used it to her advantage to take with both hands for herself. Not her kids. Her poor beautiful children who now have to grow up without their mother, their role in life and their first love. It's those kids I feel sorry for, not the selfish mother who chose to take more and more for herself than spend her time with her children.

I just wish someone stronger than me and more genuine would call her put and say it exactly how it was. Yes extremely sad but it doesn't take away from the type of person she was.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Lovely

Chatty Member
I always wondered why Jemma moved out on her own at 16...her home life must have been very bad to make being alone at that age seem like the best option. I'm never going to agree with the way Jemma handled the GFM situation, but the fact that she managed to finish school, get a job, buy a house at 21, and get married and have three children is impressive given her circumstances. I don't think anyone can question her determination to make a better life for herself and her children ā€“ I am sorry that she is not going to be around to see them have the secure family life she didn't have.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

hitmewithit

So I found out! She was at the wake but was dictating XYZ about the funeral and Clive put his foot down and said no. That this was Jemmaā€™s wish. Jemma had made him promise her he wouldnā€™t let her walk over him. She only got back in contact recently looking for money and Jemma wanted no regrets, but knew what sort of person she was hence telling Clive to keep her on a tight leash.
Youā€™re welcome šŸ’šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜†

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

mrsimoan

Chatty Member
I hope use all feel better. Maybe one day her children will read these threads. As I said before the women wanted to ensure her family had the means to go on. & I said she was very sick but people couldnā€™t hold themselves. RIP Jemma what a fight you put up.
---
P.s are any of use at end of life? To really understand it? I donā€™t think so. May God bless your souls.
So obviously you are here to stir things up! Gotta wonder why? Where have you been for the last two years? Bit late to offer your tuppence worth now! I canā€™t see and have never seen any post wishing anything bad for Jemma, in fact I would say absolutely no one wanted this outcome. People called out the dodgy carry on an the GFM For me, unfortunately, Jemmaā€™s legacy will be that I never again will donate to a GFM, it simply wonā€™t happen, i will never be caught out ever again.
As for Jemma and her behaviourā€¦ it was erratic, odd, and at times not entirely truthful, but thatā€™s between her and her maker now! Had Jemma come on and said she wanted her family to have a last trip to a five star resort in Mexico, flying business class, I think people would still have donated, it was how the narrative went out and then changed, that was the issue? Indeed had she said she was wanting to ensure her family had money so that Clive could stay home after her death to focus on the wee ones, again, folk would have donatedā€¦ itā€™s about honesty and transparency! Itā€™s your misinformed delusional soul that God should bless!! I am clear in what I believe, and like everyone else, very clear on the fact that not one person here wanted todays outcomeā€¦ a devastating loss for her whole family! Whatever is in your conscience, hopefully God Blesses your soul and enlightens you to have the ability to read the threads properly!

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Gossipdollxoxo

Chatty Member
G Lavz put up a post yesterday & then in the next slide was back to advertising šŸ™„ it will be a humbling experience to say the least for Clive when all that is at the graveside is him, the kids and any family members.

Not the thousands upon thousands companies/businesses/ followers. Let this be a lesson to them all to stop being ā€˜just for the gramā€™ and selling their souls. It is Instagram, itā€™s an app. Get over yourself. Stop chasing the numbers. Next week itā€™ll be Jemwho not Jemhow. Everyoneā€™s posts were insincere yesterday & total grief tourists or like mongers. šŸ¤¢

God forgive me, but itā€™s true.

• Sad

Yep naw no way

Chatty Member
I'm going to say something ppl may not like, but I don't care what ppl think,

Today after hearing all of what I have on here, my heart actually hurts for Jemma, it sounds like she hasn't had the best of upbringings, sounds like maybe she could have being brought up thinking it was the norm!
I'm so happy Clive stood up to that mother, it's pretty obvs that Jemma would have had everything organised to a T! She knew what was happening so why wouldn't she?
And the mother having the nerve to try an change her daughter's wishes šŸ„² my god!
I really wish Clive all the best with them children, he has his job cut out for him, it won't be easy, I have a new found respect for him, and as for Jemma, god I hope she gets peace now! I know what it's like not having an easy childhood šŸ’”

tevanz123

I hope use all feel better. Maybe one day her children will read these threads. As I said before the women wanted to ensure her family had the means to go on. & I said she was very sick but people couldnā€™t hold themselves. RIP Jemma what a fight you put up.
---
P.s are any of use at end of life? To really understand it? I donā€™t think so. May God bless your souls.

• Haha
  • Heart

smashingpumpkin

I personally think that there should be no more unkind comments. The poor woman is probably in her final days. My heart breaks for her family. That final waiting is unimaginable heartbreak šŸ’”
Here we go again, people whoā€™ve never commented on here now popping on to give their opinions.
not one person on here wishes any harm towards Jemma, in fact, the majority of us donated to her GFM cheering her on as she prolonged her life for her kids.
we are well within our rights to question how that money was spent, especially seeing as it went to fund a lavish lifestyle and not spent on what it was intended.

• Heart

No tea just coffee

Chatty Member
---
Her children might see the threads but there is nobody to blame but Jemma herself. She left her own legacy as a scammer and that's exactly what this thread addressed. "god" doesn't need to bless me with anything. I don't believe in a god so I'm good thanks. Bore off if you don't like it

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

RenegadeMaster80

---
Was it your first thought hearing she passed to jump on here and post your sanctimonious bullshit? Away and get a bit of fresh air. Light a candle and get typing your lengthy post of sympathy. Plenty of us know about end of life!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Iā€™m really uneasy with the pastor posting about being at Jemmaā€™s beside. We donā€™t need video footage of him outside her house. If itā€™s prayers he wants, a simple post asking for prayers would suffice. Is he going to be giving us all daily updates for the foreseeable?

I havenā€™t heard Jemmaā€™s dad and stepmum mentioned recently since her mums been back on the scene. I hope Jemma is as comfortable as possible with good people around her and not grief tourists for their own personal gain as thatā€™s the vibes Iā€™m getting from pastor Marc.

I agree with the previous poster, someone should study to preach. Thereā€™s so many weird ā€˜churchesā€™ popping up these days, preaching Godā€™s word is not what they are truly about. They are focused on manipulating their congregation to part with their hard earned cash. Iā€™ve seen this happen to a family member. Northern Ireland is flooded with them, Iā€™m always surprised at the amount of young people they persuade to join.
Look at the vineyard Church. Owns a $55 million dollar building in california. What church needs anything of that value?
They Hoard money like you wouldn't believe. The pastors and their downtrodden wives are into self promotion and ideology.
There was the guy who left causeway vineyard and went and screwed them all over.
Him and his Mrs are now sitting in LALA land with another multi million dollar Church.
They are cult leaders and nothing more.

There was a soft play in lisburn, run by a grandfather and his granddaughter. They had it for a few years and it was thriving. They were told their lease was up for renewal and the new rental rate would be 30 times what they were currently paying. They were given one month to decide if they could pay that.
They had to pull the business apart and wind it up which was a huge shame. Suddenly the journey Church was in there. They were started with a 10k gift from the lagan valley vineyard.
The girl and her grandfather were forced out by a fake rent increase that they could never afford to make room for the "church"
Sly sleeket bastards.
If lagan valley vineyard had 10k spare to give to another church 2 miles from their own, why didn't they use that 10K to shore up the foodbank/hand over to women's aid/anti trafficking group etc?
Sorry that turned into a rant but these churches and pastors sicken me

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

mcsparkle12

I thought they were local to omagh ?
His info says he lives in Armoy
He's orginally from Cookstown - Jem mum and step dad live in Stewartstown,5 mile up the road.

He left Cookstown after cheating on his wife and rampaging on drink but he's reformed now so he can tell us all how to go about living the good life.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

tevanz123

I donā€™t think people really understand what itā€™s like knowing your dying. Itā€™s like having a bomb attached to you itā€™s ticking but you have no idea when itā€™s going off. The thoughts of every second of the day of what you are missing it drives you literally insane. I donā€™t question any YOUNG womenā€™s intentions when she knows sheā€™s dying. People who are dying get sponsored to travel the world fs.
---
Her children might see the threads but there is nobody to blame but Jemma herself. She left her own legacy as a scammer and that's exactly what this thread addressed. "god" doesn't need to bless me with anything. I don't believe in a god so I'm good thanks. Bore off if you don't like it
It must be a sad wee world you live in if you are that opinionated on a dying women under 30. A women youā€™ve never met.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Heidi77

VIP Member
Interesting that the "new members" are on looking for a fight when everyone here has been respectful of her passing. Maybe for the day that is in it our "new members" could show some decorum and behave themselves.

• Heart

Cdoc12

If you read the threads. Nobody ever wished her bad or death. People wanted her to get better. They questioned her actions about the go fund me and other charities. Even on the girls death bed people were making a profit ā€œin her nameā€ Iā€™m not sorry for questioning it. Iā€™m so sad for her death and feel sad her children have to go through life without a mother. Itā€™s heartbreaking

• Heart

cill2019

VIP Member
Iā€™ve been thinking more about the new member comments from yesterday. You know the ones that should really ā€œhang their heads in shameā€ the ones who profited from this woman and used her illness for their gain under the guise of support. The hotels, boutiques, Kevan Jon, the preacher, Mexico, wild deodorant, bloody Cushelle toilet roll!! THEY should hang their heads in shame

Reactions: 20

Lovely

Chatty Member
WTAF? Who's going to be taking skincare advice from Clive with his big red face? He'll be on OnlyFans next, bent over a car with his arse hanging out. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 20