Jemma McGowan #8 Light a candle & let us pray, Tracy stalks tattle day after day 👋🏻

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That and whoever running jems page, using her to model, and her dead!
How can they?
If that was a partner of mine I'd be breaking my heart, it's not right, I find it absolutely vile and disturbing
---

---

---

---
Never have I ever came across anyone as Money oriented
“Tailored skin care advise”??? Surely that needs reporting. He’s a bloody car sales man

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WTAF? Who's going to be taking skincare advice from Clive with his big red face? He'll be on OnlyFans next, bent over a car with his arse hanging out. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
WTAF? Who's going to be taking skincare advice from Clive with his big red face? He'll be on OnlyFans next, bent over a car with his arse hanging out. :sick:
How low can someone sink for money?!
Next thing we’ll be seeing him doing a before and after using wrinkle cream on his ball sack 🥴😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
That made me laugh out loud 🤣🤣 Definitely an image I don't want to imagine 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
£ 5,300 that will sort them for Christmas 😔
The most undeserving family, they have got enough, why not hand it over to the children's Cancer fund that Jemma supposedly loved so much.
And the comments on linzis post. 🤢🤢 Jemma looking down loving the cheque, they are all disgusting, let the woman rest in peace and stop trying to profit from her death... vultures
---
Did anyone else notice Clive’s donation to the bog run?
How much?

Reactions: 8
That cheque means at least 750 people bought the Temu brooch 😳 quare wee money spinner!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
And £500 for the hairbrushes
Re Clive’s donations not sure how but they seem to have gone but there is 2 now marked as Anonymous 🙄

Reactions: 2
Clive there is £7800 you can donate to Cancer Fund for Children….. just saying 🤷🏻‍♀️🤬

Reactions: 10
Has the healing house been donated to another worthy location for children with cancer ??? No use having a 100k building going to rot

Reactions: 6
Has the healing house been donated to another worthy location for children with cancer ??? No use having a 100k building going to rot
Don’t be silly, it’s the office for his booming business

Reactions: 8