Jemma McGowan #8 Light a candle & let us pray, Tracy stalks tattle day after day 👋🏻

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is with all the lighting candles duck off like… Sick of seeing all the candles and stupid tags.. Didn’t know candles could cure people ffs 🤣🤣🕯

Reactions: 6
I joined this thread in thread 7. Is it worth my while scrolling back or nah 😂

Reactions: 4
Euromillions tomorrow night…. Please light a candle everyone 🕯🙏🙏 Il buy Tracy a fridge if I win. Please like and share 🙏🙏🙏🙏🕯

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So I started reading thread from beginning last night and I came across this post and thought I’d repost it for people who are not really in the loop. I think it’s important to note how long this has been going on. I followed Jemma for a while but even I didn’t know the half of what they got money for

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
While I truly hope she is ok, and not near the end, I have been wondering if the GFM grifting will ramp up again if she passes.

Money needed to “give her the send off she deserves” and “for the kids future”. All while they have probably £150k worth of cars and all the other GFM donations.

Reactions: 5
While I truly hope she is ok, and not near the end, I have been wondering if the GFM grifting will ramp up again if she passes.

Money needed to “give her the send off she deserves” and “for the kids future”. All while they have probably £150k worth of cars and all the other GFM donations.
I have no doubt this will happen. It will be someone like Brid who will set up on their behalf, that way it isn’t Clive looking for it himself.
In the past 2 days I’ve heard of two women dying of cancer in Donegal. Both leaving young kids. Contrary to Jemma’s belief she’s not the only one going through this. Her kids aren’t the only children to mourn a mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I have heard so many stories lately of so many sadly passing away through illness or accident. What I haven’t heard though is any GFMs from them.

The minute she stepped on a plane to Mexico with a mm entourage all going on holiday with her should have been when the brakes were put on any fundraising and the plug pulled on the sea of sympathy.

Reactions: 11
Not that it’s the same. Where I live there’s been 4 lads the past 2 months I’ve known die unexpectedly. They’re all in their 30s and fathers. No gfm, no collections and the amount of money this girl has sickens me to my core. You’re not the only person Jemma. It maddens me more than anything, probably paying for Tracy’s Botox and beauty treatments and Anna’s birthday party and formal dress 🙄🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 7