Jemma McGowan #8 Light a candle & let us pray, Tracy stalks tattle day after day 👋🏻

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow wow wow I’ve no other words and it’s not often I’m left speechless.

Reactions: 4
The manipulation is unreal, people who hadn’t the money to give donated, this makes me so sad. I’m so conflicted by my own thoughts about her.

Reactions: 8
The manipulation is unreal, people who hadn’t the money to give donated, this makes me so sad. I’m so conflicted by my own thoughts about her.
So am I! Imagine if she’s all genuine and it’s all in aid of her treatment and families finances for when she is gone. And imagine if she is dying now. I feel like a terrible person for questioning it and contributing to this but something feels off…

Reactions: 3
So am I! Imagine if she’s all genuine and it’s all in aid of her treatment and families finances for when she is gone. And imagine if she is dying now. I feel like a terrible person for questioning it and contributing to this but something feels off…
Treatment yes, her families finances NO

Reactions: 4
It's the lack of updates that is so suspicious, so many other accounts share their highs and lows and they have a real relationship with their followers. Jem just doesn't have that despite all the early donations.

Reactions: 7
It's the lack of updates that is so suspicious, so many other accounts share their highs and lows and they have a real relationship with their followers. Jem just doesn't have that despite all the early donations.
This is what bothers me. Jem and the family were happy to take take take when it came to donations for that crank centre in Mexico. Regular updates were given then as she obviously felt she owed it to her followers.

Over the last year her page has become less about her cancer journey and more about her lavish spending sprees and hotel stays! And god forbid anyone asks for an update - she jumps down their throat. She doesn’t have to keep face anymore now though as the GFM push has stopped 🙄

Her circumstances are tragic but it doesn’t make her a saint - she’s quite clearly a selfish, money grabbing individual.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her family finances would have been grand if she hadn’t already cashed in her insurance

and also if she didn’t have all the airs and graces of designer privileges- if she want that she would have worked for it not conned people and push for lots of gifts

Reactions: 8
You know what, I am so bleeping angry right now. I am desperately trying to raise funds for my local cat rescue that I foster for. Covid screwed animals. People adopted, vets wouldn’t take in new pets, cats didn’t get neutered and now there is an influx of pregnant Momas and kittens.

I do an appeal and maybe get ÂŁ100. Her gifted weekends away are worth 3 x that. Makes my blood boil. I know cats v cancer is a very different thing for a lot of people, but I am trying my hardest to get much needed funds in and scammers like her get GFM, business class flights for all the family, weekend away, spa treatments, free clothes, makeup I could go on forever.

Sorry, I have had some wine so my gob is freely open right now.

Reactions: 15
You know what, I am so bleeping angry right now. I am desperately trying to raise funds for my local cat rescue that I foster for. Covid screwed animals. People adopted, vets wouldn’t take in new pets, cats didn’t get neutered and now there is an influx of pregnant Momas and kittens.

I do an appeal and maybe get ÂŁ100. Her gifted weekends away are worth 3 x that. Makes my blood boil. I know cats v cancer is a very different thing for a lot of people, but I am trying my hardest to get much needed funds in and scammers like her get GFM, business class flights for all the family, weekend away, spa treatments, free clothes, makeup I could go on forever.

Give me animals over people any day

Reactions: 12

I so wish we could DM on here! I've fostered 6 cats over the last few years until they found forever homes. I'm also a cat mum to my own. I'd donate in a heartbeat!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She hasn’t posted in almost 2 weeks and the evening that the show airs again she’s posting a photo of her lying in bed. Not denying she looks unwell, but think it’s too much of a coincidence.

Reactions: 15