Jemma mc Gowan #7 Lazy McGowan's sit on their asses while GFMs buy ugly glasses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you edit thread titles? I'm gonna be THAT person, but it should be, "their". I can ignore the apostrophe that has no need to be there, but that will annoy me every time I'm on the thread 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm not even sick and couldn't cope going out the amount times she does and away nights.

Like there’s been weeks where she’s been at deaths door and we’re all whispering on here she’s at the end. Then she’s out the next day having lunch. Girls had more rises than Lazarus 😂 I also feel like I’m going straight to hell for suggesting it.

• Sad
Parking myself here for all the action.
MIA whilst on holiday. Note: no GFM of kind follower was used in raising the funds for said holiday.
Amazing we are on yet another thread 15 months after the 1st one was shut down due to her only having days/weeks left. Delighted for her that she has all this extra time, such a shame she isn’t using it for the purpose she intended when flogging all her GFM and raffles. Ie. Time to spend with her kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can you edit thread titles? I'm gonna be THAT person, but it should be, "their". I can ignore the apostrophe that has no need to be there, but that will annoy me every time I'm on the thread 🙈😂
Glad I’m not the only one!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What a quote , small circle private life. Eh, her life is as far from private as you can get- they nearly tell you what colour knickers they have on, her and all the huns. So is her small circle her friends? What about the large net of people she trawled for life saving funds- are they outside the circle? Thought she loved them…

I don’t know her as well as some on here, so I’m not saying this in a ‘she’d never do this way’ but it is hard to imagine someone would fake dying. It’s like they say on Shannon’s thread, where she half pretends to have had a relapse- you can’t tempt fate and mocking is catching and health or dying is not something I would ever mess around with.
Surely she’s too vain though to use the walker thing unless she needs it, my granny had one for the last 3 years of her life from 90 to 93 to help her get around.
Would someone be that bad? Did she put it out that she was dying when that other thread was closed?

Reactions: 4
What a quote , small circle private life. Eh, her life is as far from private as you can get- they nearly tell you what colour knickers they have on, her and all the huns. So is her small circle her friends? What about the large net of people she trawled for life saving funds- are they outside the circle? Thought she loved them…

I don’t know her as well as some on here, so I’m not saying this in a ‘she’d never do this way’ but it is hard to imagine someone would fake dying. It’s like they say on Shannon’s thread, where she half pretends to have had a relapse- you can’t tempt fate and mocking is catching and health or dying is not something I would ever mess around with.
Surely she’s too vain though to use the walker thing unless she needs it, my granny had one for the last 3 years of her life from 90 to 93 to help her get around.
Would someone be that bad? Did she put it out that she was dying when that other thread was closed?

I’m nearly sure she commented on Laura’s that she’d been given the same news 2 weeks previously. When Laura said she’d been told that she was dying. I’ll see if I can find it.
---
I can’t find the comment on Instagram which nearly makes me think it’s been deleted but I’ll check back the other thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’m nearly sure she commented on Laura’s that she’d been given the same news 2 weeks previously. When Laura said she’d been told that she was dying. I’ll see if I can find it.
---
I can’t find the comment on Instagram which nearly makes me think it’s been deleted but I’ll check back the other thread.
Correct I read it she said she got the same news last week
---
Why has Bried gone private again??
Because she’s a Cu*t and she is reading on her while spending the money they were meant to have lost

She has just commented there for the likes and the support no doubt

WOE IS ME style as always - say you are sorry to hear it, send hugs prayers but in true narcissistic style Jemma makes even that about herself

Suppose what she wrote was better than what she’s thinking… don’t forget I have a GFM too please send money my way I’m dying too

Attachments

---
This is it but seems her comment has now been deleted from the OP

Attachments

Reactions: 2
This is it but seems her comment has now been deleted from the OP
Sure you aren’t blocked or restricted … still there for me

7 weeks Ago … days or weeks left to live two weeks before that

in the last two weeks alone she has
been to Killeavy
LoughanmoreCourt lodges
several lunch dates
two hair pamper sessions
shopping trip to Donegal 😂

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.