Jemma McGowan #8 Light a candle & let us pray, Tracy stalks tattle day after day šŸ‘‹šŸ»

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While I truly hope she is ok, and not near the end, I have been wondering if the GFM grifting will ramp up again if she passes.

Money needed to ā€œgive her the send off she deservesā€ and ā€œfor the kids futureā€. All while they have probably Ā£150k worth of cars and all the other GFM donations.
I honestly think the big push after she passes will be for a house. To renovate the house because itā€™s not big enough for Clive and the 3 babies despite having more bedrooms that she let on about so she could get her healing house

Reactions: 6
I honestly think the big push after she passes will be for a house. To renovate the house because itā€™s not big enough for Clive and the 3 babies despite having more bedrooms that she let on about so she could get her healing house
New houseā€¦ because they canā€™t bear to live there without her - memories too painful #freshstarts

Reactions: 9
Itā€™s very very quiet.
If she is near the end I genuinely hope sheā€™s at peace, and glad sheā€™s not all over SM, for a change.
I do not condone how she conducted herself over the past few years, but do not wish any suffering upon her.

Reactions: 19
We will never know what has happened to all that money but I bet fryed breid and Tracy will still be begging šŸ„ŗ
I really hope Jemma Is comfortable and her passing is peaceful
It is going to be so hard for Clive and the 3 wee ones when she does pass.

Reactions: 4
If she is near the end I genuinely hope sheā€™s at peace, and glad sheā€™s not all over SM, for a change.
I do not condone how she conducted herself over the past few years, but do not wish any suffering upon her.
Iā€™m still not too sure whether she is genuinely about to pass or not. If it wasnā€™t for this page she would be posting flat out. They are all being quiet because of this page not because she is too ill to post

I feel like there may be an investigation and she's had to keep quiet. Hopefully that's the case and she's being caught for all the scamming she's done. I don't believe she was running partying one day then all of a sudden so ill. I smell all the bs

A bit off-topic, but when Jemma was first diagnosed and going to Mexico, she was online friends with a lady named Kate in Australia (she's its_not_kates_time on Instagram) who had been diagnosed with terminal lung cancer, but was 'cured' by Hope4Cancer in Mexico. Her story seemed to have a big impact on Jemma as she posted about her a number of times (I remember that Kate strongly encouraged the Mexico trips).

Sadly, Kate's cancer has come back in multiple places, including her brain, and she's now gone back to Mexico and is fundraising almost 200K for her 'treatment'. She has a young daughter, so it's an awful situation, but that scammy clinic makes me so angry. At least Kate has the sense to also take every kind of conventional medical option available to her, but I can't bring myself to donate knowing where the money is going to go.

Reactions: 8
Whatā€™s this?
Podcast about a woman who faked cancer for monetary gain, someone on here recommended (sorry I don't know who originally posted about it!) I'm listening via Spotify podcasts

This is it on Apple Podcasts

A very interesting and quite comparative story.

I also think Stacey Dooley should be doing a follow up ā¬†

After all it was her ā€˜sleeps overā€™ programme that put a huge push on her number of followers and the cash coming in.

And it wasnā€™t told in true reflection of what was really going on with her ā€¦ eg the cabin already gifted, the family all going to Mexico, the healing cabin being used as an office for the car sales.

How she then went on to be a top topic seller to the point she was to go on a big holiday and then the boutique being opened.

Family of con artists šŸ‘©ā€šŸŽØ

• Wow
Reactions: 7
This is it on Apple Podcasts

A very interesting and quite comparative story.

I also think Stacey Dooley should be doing a follow up ā¬†

After all it was her ā€˜sleeps overā€™ programme that put a huge push on her number of followers and the cash coming in.

And it wasnā€™t told in true reflection of what was really going on with her ā€¦ eg the cabin already gifted, the family all going to Mexico, the healing cabin being used as an office for the car sales.

How she then went on to be a top topic seller to the point she was to go on a big holiday and then the boutique being opened.

Family of con artists šŸ‘©ā€šŸŽØ
I agree the Stacey Dooley doc was how I came across Jemma and bought into the con. Stacey doesnā€™t like any of her stuff anymore or comment šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø says it all really.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Same here. Never heard of her till I saw the Stacey Dooley programme. Started following her and genuinely I cried tears for that girl and her family. But after a few months things just werenā€™t adding up. All these ā€œgiftsā€, trips away, designer bags, and what really got to me, was all the time spent away from those little kiddies. Any opportunity she got, she was away off without them. I just donā€™t get it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I found out about her following a DM article where she said people told her she was too beautiful to be dying! Then watched the Stacey thing.

I looked her up and realised a few things that I canā€™t say here as I will doxx myself.
---
Here it is

Reactions: 5
I found out about her following a DM article where she said people told her she was too beautiful to be dying! Then watched the Stacey thing.

I looked her up and realised a few things that I canā€™t say here as I will doxx myself.
---
Here it is

The pictures and selfies of Jemma on that article are credited to a site called make the headlines. Just had a look and itā€™s basically a sell your story siteā€¦. Never heard of this!?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The pictures and selfies of Jemma on that article are credited to a site called make the headlines. Just had a look and itā€™s basically a sell your story siteā€¦. Never heard of this!?
Amazing detective work. So she sold that story. It wasn't a paper reaching out to hear this poor woman's tragic story. She is literally the biggest money grabber going

• Wow
They are quiet because they know people are on to them.

They are happy being quiet as they also know that the people who are not yet ā€˜wokeā€™ will be thinking the worst and having growing sympathy!!

What a very Christian way to live your life.