Jemhow #5 still spending your cash whilst flogging overpriced trash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw others sharing it too so dont think it actually came from Jemma. A bit passive aggressive however no matter where it came from i thought.

Reactions: 2
I saw others sharing it too so dont think it actually came from Jemma. A bit passive aggressive however no matter where it came from i thought.
Yeah.... always showing off stuff she got from her kind 'friends'... just shows she's doing nothing for free 🤔

Laughed at her talking about no advent calendar and then getting £1 ones only...seems to be at odds with her flogging the temple spa and/or expensive tropic ones.
She must have been having to pay for dinner this eve...if it had been a freebie she would have been there😉

Reactions: 5
She's vomiting and she kissed her daughter on the lips 🤢
This is a bit harsh. The daughter is sick too. The whole family are. Me vomiting wouldn’t stop me kissing my child.

the £1 advent calendars was a bit obvious that she’s been on here reading. After flaunting (and buying) the big expensive ones she’s raving about the £1 ones,
And the elf on the shelf that isn’t naughty and no big balloons, cos ghats not what it’s about. Definitely post-tattle thoughts

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Maybe Jemma and I shop in different Asda’s, but I couldn’t see any advent calendars for £1 this year, I clearly remember commenting to my partner how they’ve jumped up to £1.50 this year.
not fact checking, but wondering if she’s just trying to make herself relatable again to her audience.

On the beg now for Santa gifts. One quick google search and you’d soon know what that toy is that she wants Jemma

Reactions: 6
The friend visited "at her own risk" I assume referring to the vomiting bug.
Then they all go to the millstone where noone has a choice but be at risk.
Must have been a freebie and she just had to go....just couldnt say no

Reactions: 9
The friend visited "at her own risk" I assume referring to the vomiting bug.
Then they all go to the millstone where noone has a choice but be at risk.
Must have been a freebie and she just had to go....just couldnt say no
I had this exact same thought! So selfish of her. There's enough doing the rounds at this time of the year without people like them actively going out when you know you've got a bug!

Reactions: 4
The poor kids were poorly as she said herself. The last thing I’d do if mine were is drag them out for lunch. Beggars belief. She’s either economic with the truth about them being poorly or just doesn’t care. Plus agree with poster above about putting others at risk. She’s unreal.

Reactions: 8
Betty did look poorly yesterday, the last thing I'd be doing is taking her out today. Jemma has made a remarkable recovery, never seen anyone bounce back so quickly but then dinner probably was a freebie!!!

All the local influencers in Tyrone are sharing about that young cub I really hope he is found but Jemma hasn’t shared it to all her followers she really is proving that she is soo self-centred

Reactions: 7
She will read this and share (but theres nothing in it for her so maybe she wont).
Very worrying...hope the lad is found safe and well

Reactions: 2
There is no one as selfish or greedy who has made a fortune out of her diagnosis. That’s what she’ll be remembered for unfortunately as so many won’t donate anymore to charities like her or go fund me. People concentrate on that young lad missing 🙏

Reactions: 6
This is a bit harsh. The daughter is sick too. The whole family are. Me vomiting wouldn’t stop me kissing my child.
I'm talking about Gemma not you so you don't have to take it personally. All the comments made about her on here and you call me out for being harsh?

And it is disgusting to kiss someone on the lips if you have been vomiting.

Reactions: 13
Anyone see the stories this eve- pic of her crying then the next saying something like posting my stoned story onto the wrong page how unprofessional and saying she was for bed but a face full of makeup on. I just don’t get her

Poor wee
I'm talking about Gemma not you so you don't have to take it personally. All the comments made about her on here and you call me out for being harsh?

And it is disgusting to kiss someone on the lips if you have been vomiting.

I wasn’t calling you out. I just thought it was a bit harsh as both of them were already sick, that’s all. Nothing personal.

That poor wee lad has been found dead. An only child too. I bet his mum would give anything to kiss him now.
Heart breaking 💔💔💔

• Sad
So there’s bigger problems in the world than what some people are going through right now. According to Jemma, worrying about an elf is one of them. While she boasts about try ons and selling from her business pages planning a lovely family weekend. No doubt something gifted. Maybe that elf is the only thing that someone can afford to do with their children this Christmas. Maybe something so insignificant to her is helping a family though a really tough bleeping time. She actually comes across as so rude looking down on people. It’s really annoyed me this time.

Reactions: 15
So there’s bigger problems in the world than what some people are going through right now. According to Jemma, worrying about an elf is one of them. While she boasts about try ons and selling from her business pages planning a lovely family weekend. No doubt something gifted. Maybe that elf is the only thing that someone can afford to do with their children this Christmas. Maybe something so insignificant to her is helping a family though a really tough bleeping time. She actually comes across as so rude looking down on people. It’s really annoyed me this time.
Yep and then asking people to buy her cheap overpriced clothes in the next breath because sure it keeps her going.
I feel awful saying this but does she not realise her life wouldn't be the way it is now without her fiagnosi

Diagnosis, she would just be struggling like the rest of us

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.