Jemhow #5 still spending your cash whilst flogging overpriced trash.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can guarantee out of all these 'friends' Jemma claims to have. Not one of them were at her wedding. 95% of the people there were from Clives side. Even her own mother didnt go lol

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I can guarantee out of all these 'friends' Jemma claims to have. Not one of them were at her wedding. 95% of the people there were from Clives side. Even her own mother didnt go lol
What her mother didn't go to her wedding? Fk spill I can't cope

Reactions: 4
£30 for a box Xmas crackers.....totally extortionate. How are they sold out???

Reactions: 6
She didn't go. Jemma didn't let her cause of
Rumours that her mum was having an affair and she was disgusted and
Told her not to come days before the wedding- or so I was told by a friend of mine.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m pretty sure she pulled this ‘I’m getting worse’ malarkey this time last year…

Reactions: 7
I’m pretty sure she pulled this ‘I’m getting worse’ malarkey this time last year…
She's full of tit. Only thing she's getting worse at is scamming people. Not a shred of sympathy for the hole. I don't believe a word that comes from her mouth

Reactions: 6
How many times does she have to use the word aggressive in relation to her cancer? We’ve been hearing that it’s aggressive for over a year now.

Pull the next one Jem, it’s only aggressive on the run up to a push for cash. Give her 24 hours and she’ll be slapping on the makeup and modelling her cheap trashy dresses.

Reactions: 8
Surely she shouldn’t be alone with those kids if she’s stoned as she says.

It’s hard to feel genuine pity because every sad post is followed immediately by an ad or a beg

Reactions: 2
Is she seriously advertising how stoned she is. No way can whatever she is taking be legal. Cancer or not like wtf.

Reactions: 2
If she's taking cbd oil that shouldn't leave you stoned!
Not the proper stuff anyway,
She's taking oils with THC in it, which is what gets her stoned. She gets the oils from an NI-based guy who's big into cannabis (there's a picture of her posing with him on his Instagram). No judgment if she's taking it for pain relief, but she definitely shouldn't be talking about being stoned while looking after her kids.

She's taking oils with THC in it, which is what gets her stoned. She gets the oils from an NI-based guy who's big into cannabis (there's a picture of her posing with him on his Instagram). No judgment if she's taking it for pain relief, but she definitely shouldn't be talking about being stoned while looking after her kids.
I agree with this. It should be legalised for this. But it's not and she's flaunting it which just shows more how untouchable she thinks she is. She shouldn't be driving. Someone needs to address that before she hurts her own kids or other people. She constantly sharing how she's high on pain meds or cannabis and still driving about the place.

I agree with this. It should be legalised for this. But it's not and she's flaunting it which just shows more how untouchable she thinks she is. She shouldn't be driving. Someone needs to address that before she hurts her own kids or other people. She constantly sharing how she's high on pain meds or cannabis and still driving about the place.
But is she?
Remember playing the sick card is what drives the bank balance up. I doubt she’s that irresponsible to be high on either prescription or not medication whilst driving or alone with kids. I think it’s all part of Jemma’s game.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.