Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TikToc

VIP Member
So glad she popped on to remind her scummy friends to go after me!! I've never been so popular. 43 friend requests in the last hour. I'm feeling the love ❤. I've enough friends thank you very much 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Tazzy

I’m medical and I can’t get over how much she has deteriorated. She looks so frail and is very clearly in a lot of pain. Is the addicted to painkillers? Quite possibly as opiates are highly addictive and she will need increasing doses to manage the awful pain that comes with metastatic cancer. I don’t agree with the GFM and money issues, but this is a 29 year old mum of 3 young children and it is awful to watch. I suspect her Instagram etc is partially a denial of the reality of her situation. I don’t blame her for trying everything. I know I would if I was in her shoes. Trust me nurses and doctors don’t go to someone’s house for no reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Nini90

I can't speak for Tanya's SIL or her brother but I know Tanya and her husband personally and other members of Tanya's family I can just say the community is absolutely devastated by her loss she really is not in the same league as jem she was absolutely mortified to have to use a fundraising she fought her illness with dignity grace and determination I really thought she would beat it she lost her poor daddy to the same disease 😢 she was just a normal girl like done nothing but volunteer and fundraise for all sorts of charities for years before she got sick coached underage kids in gaa was always doing something for others and was a childcare manager and hard worker,please don't think her a conniving begging yoke like jem she really wasnt the area is really really heartbroken over her 💔

I know I'll prob be lashed out of it now and accused of being a family member or something I'm really not I just felt compelled to give a little bit of insight into who Tanya was she really was 1 of the good ones and gone way way before her time

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30

Cupcakes2020

Chatty Member
I will be very surprised if this is not all deflection. Remember she did the same last year when people were calling her out on her crap and she is back at it again.

Being terminally I’ll does not give you a license to treat people badly, it does not give you a licence to beg constantly nor does it give you a free reign to constantly slate the NHS. I wouldn’t wish her situation on anyone but Jemma completely exploits her situation. Most of us I am sure live in the same country as Jemma, some even in the same town. By the way she has 3 children, whom she constantly parading and exploiting on Instagram. Those children deserve to have privacy in their lives. So I am sorry being terminal does not mean you get to do what you want without questions being asked.
I usually come on here to bitch about annoying celebs but had a read through this thread and all I can say is I’m am totally and utterly shocked at those who comment on whatever this women does with the small time she has left. Not that anyone would know her circumstances as I dare say anyone commenting here is terminally ill at 29?

In terms of the money donations, people don’t donate to receive it back it defeats the purpose? I live in the same country as this women and I can say the majority of us are more than happy to watch her and 7 others go to Mexico. This women is 29 dying with 4 young babies? I pray this disease doesn’t effect anyone young in your families as

Reactions: 29

gossqueen1989

I’m pretty sure Jemma should not have a picture of that nurse on her Instagram there actually is a policy against the use of recording and cameras to protect staff within the western trust

Reactions: 28

Mjk67

I usually come on here to bitch about annoying celebs but had a read through this thread and all I can say is I’m am totally and utterly shocked at those who comment on whatever this women does with the small time she has left. Not that anyone would know her circumstances as I dare say anyone commenting here is terminally ill at 29?

In terms of the money donations, people don’t donate to receive it back it defeats the purpose? I live in the same country as this women and I can say the majority of us are more than happy to watch her and 7 others go to Mexico. This women is 29 dying with 4 young babies? I pray this disease doesn’t effect anyone young in your families as you would soon see that you literally would do anything to keep this person alive 🤍
She has 3 young children. The point isn't about bashing a terminally ill woman, it's about the manner in which she conducts herself, of course those people who donated don't expect their money back but they do expect it to be used in the appropriate manner and for it to be accounted for, neither which have happened here. She appears to be actively using her story to make more and more money, for what end? Don't talk to me about not knowing about cancer, I had stage 2b at the age of 31 with a baby and a toddler and I wasn't looking for the good people of this country to give me their hard earned cash whilst, strangely, at the same time, swanning around in full make up and dressing up every day, I was lucky if I could get a grubby tracksuit on myself!! People are just calling for accountability and honesty and I applaud them for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

MrsMooseisback

Do you think it’s time to close this thread down? The poor woman is dying. It makes me feel really uncomfortable that people would still say terrible things about her. No matter what anyone thinks she has done her children could read these things in the future.

Reactions: 26

hello899

VIP Member
The nurse who put up the request for prayers only knows what Jemma is telling her. If this nurse was treating her she would be sacked for posting any reference to a patient. I am a medical professional and can see a massive deterioration in her from the pics she posts but Jemma get your priorities straight. Make memories with your family and forget about social media and making money, your children will be financially provided for when you are gone but they can never have these special moments with you. Put down your phone and embrace the present

• Heart

Blonde Aries

VIP Member
For someone sooo ill, she can fair fire out the passive aggressive attitude,,
She can get dolled up, wig on, heels on, get herself dressed

My stepdad couldn't even go to the toilet, I had to shave him, cut his nails, feed him. He couldn't do anything for himself
He was terminal, it was awful to watch,

• Sad

smashingpumpkin

In terms of the money donations, people don’t donate to receive it back it defeats the purpose? I live in the same country as this women and I can say the majority of us are more than happy to watch her and 7 others go to Mexico. This women is 29 dying with 4 young babies? I pray this disease doesn’t effect anyone young in your families as you would soon see that you literally would do anything to keep this person alive 🤍
If you’ve read all these threads you’d know that not one person on her wishes her harm, and in fact have had very much empathy for her.
you’d also know if you’d read through them that we have a fellow “troll” facing an uncertain future with and illness too.
You’d also know that the majority of us donated, some quite generously to help Jemma prolong her life for her and her family, no one wanting it back.
The fact she has a terminal illness is not a right to treat people in the manner she does, nor to lie and deceive people, but had you read these threads you’d know that.
FYI, don’t judge us, celebs are people too and you’ve no problem bashing them.
PS Jemma has referred to herself as a celeb quite a few times 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Beefcake-tits

VIP Member
New faces here I see, have a gander back through the threads before telling us we are all evil.

Everyone here has complete empathy and actually genuine sadness that her situation. What we don't have is the patience to watch her continue to get GFMs pumped full of money, her decide one story she's crippled with pain and the next one she's parading round the house flogging shit for cash.

Something isn't right, GFMs need massively regulated, they prey on the good nature of the people of this country, of which we are extremely generous. It is being completely exploited and once again anyone who dare question the ethics of the behaviour gets thrown to the wolves and that's not ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

AnnaBanana85

Chatty Member
“Wasn’t home for my district nurse this morning” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Does she realise that district nurses should only be seeing HOUSEBOUND patients in the community? Not ones who are galavanting on weekends away. Disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I can't believe people on here after watching the latest story would think she is making this up?! Yes we know what all has been said and done in the past but it's clear the woman is not in a good place, yes syringe drivers doesn't always mean end of life but when she's at the stage she is I think it's pretty obvious, I could be wrong but anyone with a slight bone of compassion in their body couldn't watch her story and not feel extremely sorry for her and her family.

• Heart

TikToc

VIP Member
Well I had an interesting conversation with my local Garda station when I made a statement about the death threats and the disfigurement of my face among others. I actually didn't know that doxxing was an actual thing. I also didn't know that the equivalent of the criminal assets bureau for non criminal stuff was a thing!! Who knew!
Luckily I didn't post anything anonymously 😉

• Heart
  • Wow
new to this thread, why all the hate for Jemma? I gathered all the sales and ads she does is to make money for her family when she’s gone?
You obviously weren’t following her when she started her gofundme with a 70k target to get to Mexico. Then when it took off and she was over 150k within 24 hours she encouraged people to keep donating as she was going to help other mothers who were in the same situation.????

This is the girl that was expelled from school herself for bullying. Don’t know what she is on about being bullied all her life. Once a bully always a bully.

Then she scammed her way through he first proper job, flashing her pants to Clive and eventually getting a free run at the pay roll. Then when Clive got the road Jemma herself eventually ran out of luck and got caught stealing.

Clive managed to get another job with Donnelly’s and within weeks managed to get the road for basically stealing cars and selling them at his house himself. One of Donnelly’s directors came to do a mystery shop on their street and that was Clive gone from there too.

I could go on but there’s a start. Just ask anyone from Omagh or Cookstown what the pair of them are

• Wow

AnnaBanana85

Chatty Member
I don’t understand her though - paints a picture on instagram that things are bleak, then gets annoyed that people contact her thinking things are bleak?

It’s almost like she craves the attention but then panics when she realises the reality of her situation. It’s all very disturbing and I think she needs time away from social media!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

derrybrunette

She only has an opinion on these topics when it affects her which pisses me right off🤬 All these instahuns saying crap like ‘if you don’t like your job leave’ etc etc. You’d think her of all people would have some grasp of why nurses are striking-first of all nursing is a vocation and it’s a very very tough job to do, which very few are cut out for. It’s not just about the money- it’s about the better working conditions and safe staffing levels! You just know if queen Jem was (for example) unwell and an inpatient in a busy hospital ward and not receiving the expected level of care due to eg; unsafe staffing levels / staff shortages etc she would be the first on insta complaining. She has no idea what it is like for a nurse to be trying to give the expected level of care to patients when they are completely overwhelmed, overworked and underpaid. I see it everyday in my job where nurses are burnt out doing their best to treat and care for patients when they are receiving low pay and even less support from hospital management. I’ve seen firsthand (hospital pharmacist) 2 nurses to 16-18 patients, trying their best but completely demoralised, yet still do their best through gritted teeth and a smile on their face. I’ve seen patients and their families complain about their loved one waiting hours for such things such as getting food or getting taken to the toilet. Honestly- myself, my nursing and medical colleagues (to name a few) do not want it to be like this but it seems no matter how hard we try, nothing is improving 😣😣 Striking is the last option we want to take, but I completely agree with my nursing colleagues who are striking in the hope of improvements. Honestly, striking is the last resort but the paybands for nurses is atrocious (who really wants to do the same job for 4/5 years getting abused, getting spat at, getting crap thrown at you, getting verbal abuse threw at you etc before your payband increases??!). On a side note, I have a few good friends (Absolute Angels I call them) who are cancer nurses who give their upmost day in and day out for their patients and they do it because they love their jobs and want to make a difference in people’s lives, despite the crappy circumstances they have to work in. I’d love to see Jem telling them to change their jobs if they ‘don’t like their jobs’- I’m sure it would go down like a lead balloon with them! Not all nurses can quit their jobs to become instahuns if they don’t like it or the pay they’re getting. Rant over 😡😡 lol

• Heart

derrybrunette

My mum and her sowing group have made quite a lot of those drainage bags /Syringe Driver bags over the past few years. They’re nothing spectacular in terms of they are knitted or crocheted and they donate them to the cancer ward in our local hospital. However, they are made with love. I was out shopping with my mum one day and last year and she noticed a lady in the shop using one that mum made- she struck up a conversation with the lady and near the end of the conversation my mum told her that the bag she was using was one she made. The lady burst into tears and hugged my mum whilst thanking her from the bottom of her heart for spending her time making these and her kindness in donating them. My mum has also received thank you cards from patients and staff for the donations of these bags. And that’s what it’s all about (and she’d kill me if she knew I was telling this story 🤫). You’d think with Jem’s recent brush with death material things would be the last thing on her mind, especially if she has been in hospital and away from her kids but noooo, the poor wee woman from that poor tiny wee house needs designer handbags. Surely she could buy a few herself- after all she takes in a fortune in GFMs

• Heart

AnnaBanana85

Chatty Member
Sorry but yet again she phoned the nurse to come out to her house and 10 mins later she jumps in the car dolled up to the 9s to go to a friends house for lunch????

THAT Jemma is vile, not someone having the balls to out you via instagram.