Jemhow #3 jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Course she’s on benefits! Sure she had a motability car before she even got diagnosed! It’s gone now so she’s obv decided just to take the cash instead.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Course she’s on benefits! Sure she had a motability car before she even got diagnosed! It’s gone now so she’s obv decided just to take the cash instead.
How did she manage that?? My mum who has multiple health issues (including osteoarthritis that seriously limits her mobility) spent years trying to get a motability car, and she had loads of medical evidence including doctor's letters. It was life-changing for her when she eventually did get it, but I don't understand how on earth Jemma could have had one pre-cancer. She's just a total grifter!

Reactions: 5
If her agent has time to be going through all her messages on Instagram she needs to get a new agent.

Reactions: 3
She’s so predictable. Full of energy in time for the weekend to escape the kids with leach Clive clinging on to every freebie in tow. Back to being Debbie Downer on Monday then I take it?

Reactions: 9
Come the Weekdays she will be too exhausted to do anything with the kids. Of course it will all be chemos fault. There is something not good about this one. Are we the only ones who see it?

Reactions: 6
Come the Weekdays she will be too exhausted to do anything with the kids. Of course it will all be chemos fault. There is something not good about this one. Are we the only ones who see it?
I’d love to reach into the screen and shake her,
Wee hours of the morning and can still be walking around in heels and living it up.
mot won’t be chemos fault for her not having energy for her children, it will completely be her antics this weekend.
mad a mother myself my children will always come before anything else. Her children are so far down her list of priorities it makes me so mad.
she can’t even give them the stability of a routine that children need, videos of them at all hours and still expected to be up for school the next morning, abandoned at every opportunity to go away.
her original GFM was about wanting to get this treatment for extra time with her children, not extra time to woman away off at every opportunity.
sorry I’m just ranting, but she’s annoyed me so much.

Reactions: 10
Shes still living on the back of her 15 minutes of fame. I don't know how she does it?? I'm stage 4, not on any chemo, i went out the other night and was ready for bed for 9.30. I know she's trying to get on with her life and probably trying to prove a point to herself and others. But I find her stories so disrespectful and fake. I feel so bad for her babies... their parents are so selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You can be sure she’s milking every benefit available. She’s that type.

Reactions: 3
She is advertising hair removel, NO NO FKING NO What!!! This has got me so bad, enough now, you have cancer, one should you be zapping you're body, and two you are already losing your hair

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
This is the wrongest thing I have seen on insta in a very long time! Who the hell does she think she is - a woman riddled with 17+ tumours, hardly any hair on her head advertising laser hair removal!!! Honestly i don’t know if I am more shocked or disgusted!!! Wow wow wowwwww

Reactions: 10
This is the wrongest thing I have seen on insta in a very long time! Who the hell does she think she is - a woman riddled with 17+ tumours, hardly any hair on her head advertising laser hair removal!!! Honestly i don’t know if I am more shocked or disgusted!!! Wow wow wowwwww
And yet she’s said she only advertises things she really believes in, sure!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.