Jemhow #3 jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sharing of these discount codes for the tackiest, most god awful things 😬 meanwhile there are parents who won't be able to provide food for their children this winter. So sick of instahuns preying on the vulnerable at such a difficult time for so many people

Reactions: 10
I don’t even have kids and I would find that exhausting. She says she’s doing this to show people what it’s really like living with her illness but in all honestly why? Unless she’s looking for something in return we don’t need to see. There are plenty of people out there in the same situation that don’t need to document it to her extent.
She offers no support comfort empathy or reassurance for anyone of any age battling cancer.

Her cancer journey is a thing of fantasy, reeling in the freebies and the cash not to mention all the fundraising.

Shes a lifestyle blogger and self entitled witch not a true cancer warrior like she tries to make out.

I bet if Stacey Dooley had took a walk around that unit when she was in for chemo her and the public would have had an opportunity to meet real people going through a really difficult time in their own way - not expecting the nhs to bow in their presence, kiss Their feet, give them preferential treatment and the general public to fund their lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It should have been telling from the start… it was Jemma who set up her first go fund me (from what I remember) not a family member or friend.

Reactions: 3
Promoting 2 sweet advent calendars for £50 this morning.
Thanks to her endless begging and GFM she doesn’t have to panic and worry about how she’ll provide heat food and gifts this Xmas.
some kids out there probably won’t even get the £1 calendars in Asda never mind an elaborate over priced box of sweets.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
It looks like a massive sectioned tray with a one piece lid so you have to lift the whole lid to get to any one section?! Defeats the purpose surely.
You would be better buying one of those massive tool boxes from b&M with all the sections and filling them yourself and covering the whole thing with tin foil or thin paper and bursting each day as you need it.

Or just buying a reusable one and refilling it or a £1 asda one ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Promoting 2 sweet advent calendars for £50 this morning.
Thanks to her endless begging and GFM she doesn’t have to panic and worry about how she’ll provide heat food and gifts this Xmas.
some kids out there probably won’t even get the £1 calendars in Asda never mind an elaborate over priced box of sweets.
Yep watch the christmas gifts pouring in.

Healer is good timing for her clothes launch and Sunday brunch this week but it will only work til monday though 😂

So this one is happy to flog an overpriced Advent calendar (£30!!! 🤯) which most parents can't afford and if they can will rot their kids teeth (no shade my kids eat sweets for a living) however is on whinging cos someone on tiktok had the audacity to have a bit of fun with their kids (healthy) packed lunch!!! If they offered her a promo code and a bit of exposure I'm sure she'd be all over it too!! Melter

Reactions: 4
Omg those advent calanders are literally the biggest rip off! The contents are literally £4 max worth of pick n mix, if even 😳 that's taking the piss!!! £30!!!!!!!!!! 😡

Reactions: 5
Wait now for the pity party, bucket list, last Christmas begging to begin. She must have zero respect or dignity. Imagine all the other people going through sickness with class and privacy.

Reactions: 8
Did she not say this week she just wanted to be a Mum ...

Does anyone remember last weekend "wait till you see where I will be with work next weekend?" .... I smell Tropic away weekend (again)

Reactions: 4
So I wonder if Stacey Dooley does any follow up? She is usually good at investigating so surprised she got taken in by this wan.

Ah here. And going on about not being there for the kids on Monday for a few hours.

I actually thought she'd be off doing a photo shoot or reveal/try on for the new #collab with Alicia. Perhaps thats been recorded already
Do you think Kate will buy one of her dresses?🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.