Jemhow #3 jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s now back to her “woe is me” poor me self 🙄 Nobody is falling for it anymore
Thought louie was only in school for half hour today as he was so upset yesterday....she must've forgot about that

Reactions: 4
Thought louie was only in school for half hour today as he was so upset yesterday....she must've forgot about that
A good liar needs to keep track of their lies! And the truth never gets in the way of a good story

Reactions: 5
Again, I’d like to stress that I do not want to be in her position nor can Imagine any person living with a terminal diagnosis. But those stories, crying with dry eyes and not a tear insight, all for the gram.

Reactions: 5
I really really struggle to see her sincerity anymore. This pressure on herself to be a hands on mummy and do what she can, and won't stay in bed as its time away from the children, and last week she was away the spa, nights out etc. I just don't buy it. She should be resting in bed and listening to her body without feeling guilty about it. Surely that would do her good in the long term. If she would stop going to events and stay at home resting her body and just be mummy at home. I don't know how she can say yes to these events with people who shouldn't matter to her

Reactions: 11
Can't take anybody seriously when they are recording a funny interaction between themselves and their child and spend the entire video eyeballing themselves. Reeks of vanity and insincerity.

I mean it’s all very sad but give her 48 hours and she’ll be out on the town, kids forgotten about and lapping up her next free meal.

Conor?
I went to him a number of years ago, he is brilliant, highly recommend him.
I've no doubt! I was just thinking about how much she bummed him up though then suddenly it stopped. My bad mind automatically thought he wasn't offering any freebies, she wasn't getting what she wanted like she did with that cream.

Reactions: 3
As predicted, recovered rapidly when collab to be done. Kids have their use and off to school now despite kid crying and could be kept at home with her. How could anyone seriously purchase clothing knowing it was advertised by a woman with cancer. I couldn’t wear it ugh

Reactions: 6
So she’s gone from being unable to lift a glass of water to basically doing a fashion shoot/try on today?🤔

Reactions: 2
After crying yesterday she couldn't be a mum she has literally just said her priority now she is better is to do a try on ???
Just in time for the weekend all is grand. If yesterday's story's are to be believed then you would think she would really regret the 3 day weekend partying when she is on form and realising that her top of the world days should be spent with the kids ... but no, the next day its all forgotten and she is back to slapping on the make up ??

Reactions: 6
Her "priority " today is to do a try on....WTF, should your kids not be your priority Jemma??
There's something so phony about this girl🤮

As a messy crier (face leaking, snot everywhere), I reckon her next hustle should be giving lessons on how to go full pity-party on the gram without shedding any actual tears. Have to give it to her, she's nailed the teary-eyed Bambi look (as she should have given the amount of time she spends admiring herself in the viewfinder).

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have no doubt that she will be talking to Sadie about the rose in years to come. No doubt at all.

Anyone with experience of chemo here? Is the jump in energy only a few days after needing crutches and not being able to lift a glass of water normal? Week after week?

I have no doubt that she will be talking to Sadie about the rose in years to come. No doubt at all.

Anyone with experience of chemo here? Is the jump in energy only a few days after needing crutches and not being able to lift a glass of water normal? Week after week?
Steroids are amazing, help with nausea and do give a feeling of energy and improve activity

Isn't doing this paid partnership with the NI boutique in direct conflict with her Jem X collab next week with Alicia & Chloe? It's gross that either of them are using her to flog clothing but sure the follower count is all that matters 👌🙄

Reactions: 3
No idea why shes wearing her new pink winter coat today when everyone else round this area is in t shirts ...its really hot!🙄
But then shes not too sure what season it is right now or what her fav season is based on her ramblings the other day.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.