Jemhow #3 jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s absolutely shameless. Her greed and begging you wouldn’t see on the streets. Even the air fryer was free- wouldn’t be surprised if she sent the kids in for a free chicken. She’s despicable. Such an insult to genuinely sick people, writing herself thank you notes🙄🙄🤬🤬

Reactions: 9
She’s absolutely shameless. Her greed and begging you wouldn’t see on the streets. Even the air fryer was free- wouldn’t be surprised if she sent the kids in for a free chicken. She’s despicable. Such an insult to genuinely sick people, writing herself thank you notes🙄🙄🤬🤬
Her son was pulling the air fryer open, not to sound like the insta cops, but push that out of your sons reach and stop filming him doing something extremely dangerous

Reactions: 4
So upset but gets the time for make up and dolling herself up. It’s a hospital appointment but shows her priorities in life!!!

Reactions: 5
PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME THIS IS A JOKE AT THIS STAGE! This girl has me questioning my own sanity!

Reactions: 7
PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME THIS IS A JOKE AT THIS STAGE! This girl has me questioning my own sanity!
I have such mixed emotions with jemma. Can't imagine what it must be like to be in her shoes but by the same token I have had surgery on 2 occasions. Both times I got less than 24 hours notice as it was emergency, and I was shaking like a leaf, so so sick with nerves even thou I knew it was coming. I could barely talk to my husband without getting emotional, I can't even imagine wanting to go on insta stories snd broadcasting how I felt.

• Heart
That advert for toilet roll 😂😂😂😂😂
I’m embarrassed for her.

Jemma darling, hardly a game changer when it still needs to be replaced.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That advert for toilet roll 😂😂😂😂😂
I’m embarrassed for her.

Jemma darling, hardly a game changer when it still needs to be replaced.
2 of her kids are still in nappies so how are they expected to change toilet roll?? The ad was soooo unbelievable really 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
After seeing these comments i just went and watched it, what the actual f💩ck 🤣
The worst ad i have ever seen on instagram, she's an actual laughing stock

• Haha
The second hand embarrassment is through the roof. You're scraping the barrell there jem. No amount of money would pay me to post that to 60k people.

• Haha
Advertising toilet roll 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 so appropriate for her due to the amount of tit she talks. You know you’re a greedy clown with no self respect when you accept that!!!

• Haha
Ah lads, I'm not buying it. The amount of tit going on here is unbelievable and I'm sorry but I'm not buying the "I can't put my feet under me" Clive had to lift her to the toilet and now she's badly acting for bleeping toilet paper. 😤

Reactions: 10
I'm beetroot for her honestly. She's terminal and she's taking time out of what she has left to spout this rubbish all for money. Her attitude is so so wrong. I thought she was a good actress putting on a brave face on social media, but watching that ad she is certainly no actress.

Reactions: 10
Making a big deal about being in for treatment the day the kids start achool
- well maybe iif you hasn’t rescheduled so you could take a free trip abroad you would have been able to sort your dates better.

shows how much the kids matter when she doesn’t include them in any plans

So taking the tube out of the toilet roll means everyone will suddenly start changing the roll?? No it means you’ll just have no toilet roll same as before until you put another roll on 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Cringing over that toilet roll video dear Lord. If you go on to cushell Instagram they have a promo video from some lady and Jemma has basically copied it following the exact same story line :oops:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.