Jemhow #3 jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keep DM Jemma and ask her for her opinion. She blocks immediately within seconds. Terrified her image be exposed and associated. Hope the brands are feeling smug Now.

Message obviously got through to them about her behaviour
Quite a lot of Micaelas grid been deleted by the looks 👀 did she not have a picture of her humping a planter at the Merchant and then actually tag the hotel ?!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Did “gemhow” not advise people to go follow her lovely friend (who took her for a free afternoon tea) who is great craic! The audacity!
Also the pity photo today I actually find her deplorable, you were out for dinner the night prior and spent the day on a boat at sea!!! Actions/consequence! No doubt wanting engagement for her “can’t wait to share” Collab with a business 🤮

Reactions: 9
Quite a lot of Micaelas grid been deleted by the looks 👀 did she not have a picture of her humping a planter at the Merchant and then actually tag the hotel ?!
Yes she did! People have no morals or self respect anymore

Reactions: 1
Did “gemhow” not advise people to go follow her lovely friend (who took her for a free afternoon tea) who is great craic! The audacity!
Also the pity photo today I actually find her deplorable, you were out for dinner the night prior and spent the day on a boat at sea!!! Actions/consequence! No doubt wanting engagement for her “can’t wait to share” Collab with a business 🤮
And there we have it, a clothing collab with an overpriced insta shop

What happened to get only sharing things to her close friends, we've seen the whole entire holiday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I see she spared a measly €10 to one of her followers on the go fund me that she shared on her page :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Speaks volumes! The Collab with Aliciaandchloe..over 70k followers between them and the post gets 19 likes...bore off with your tit collabs. These brands are so scummy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's been practising then....
WTAF.

There was a monumental effort to raise funds for another week in Mexico so she could get her 6 month supply of meds.

Lunds = 15k
Kissincrust = 3k
1 yr here = 6k
Raffle for 1 yr here = ??
Raffle for tattoo = ??
Raffle for concert tickets...
Raffles for cabins/wknds away...
Jemhow merchandise....
The ongoing monthly direct debit donations....
The GFMs still open collecting donations...

Literally THOUSANDS of pounds which was donated for Mexico. Which is NOT being used for Mexico. That is not including all the other income from Tropic, ads, gifts etc which could go towards alternative treatment.

Absolutely scamming the shite out of it!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
WTAF.

There was a monumental effort to raise funds for another week in Mexico so she could get her 6 month supply of meds.

Lunds = 15k
Kissincrust = 3k
1 yr here = 6k
Raffle for 1 yr here = ??
Raffle for tattoo = ??
Raffle for concert tickets...
Raffles for cabins/wknds away...
Jemhow merchandise....
The ongoing monthly direct debit donations....
The GFMs still open collecting donations...

Literally THOUSANDS of pounds which was donated for Mexico. Which is NOT being used for Mexico. That is not including all the other income from Tropic, ads, gifts etc which could go towards alternative treatment.

Absolutely scamming the shite out of it!!
And that reply was as if I was the only person who has questioned it...she's fooling nobody. We already know I'm not the first person who asked where the money went and she acted like I was. I don't think I was disrespectful

Reactions: 12
And that reply was as if I was the only person who has questioned it...she's fooling nobody. We already know I'm not the first person who asked where the money went and she acted like I was. I don't think I was disrespectful
She tried to gaslight you bless her.

Reactions: 8
Surely there’s an element of fraud to this carry on. It’s blatant lies and money taken under false pretences in the name of charity.

Reactions: 7
That reply stinks of defensiveness! Question should be why do you continue to profit from your cancer diagnosis. She truly believes that she is entitled to deceive people. Legitimate Cancer charities who do Amazing work Are, not an individual to fund her “business” and lifestyle choices continuously.
Also WHO in their right minds want to “buy a dress” that a “terminally” ill stranger collaborated on it’s grotesque

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
That reply stinks of defensiveness! Question should be why do you continue to profit from your cancer diagnosis. She truly believes that she is entitled to deceive people. Legitimate Cancer charities who do Amazing work Are, not an individual to fund her “business” and lifestyle choices continuously.
Also WHO in their right minds want to “buy a dress” that a “terminally” ill stranger collaborated on it’s grotesque
I'm just wondering when the photoshoot was for it .....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.