Jemhow #3 jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m presuming she’s no longer flogging Tropic and has moved on to Temple Spa. Does she still get the free trip to Dubai?? I think everyone is catching on to these insta huns now with their paid ads and collabs when everyone else is worried about heating their house and Xmas I do believe the end is in sight for a lot of them thankfully.

Reactions: 3
I’m presuming she’s no longer flogging Tropic and has moved on to Temple Spa. Does she still get the free trip to Dubai?? I think everyone is catching on to these insta huns now with their paid ads and collabs when everyone else is worried about heating their house and Xmas I do believe the end is in sight for a lot of them thankfully.
Maybe tropic found out about the spa products and dropped her

Maybe tropic found out about the spa products and dropped her
Actually. I think she was told to stop advertising on her personal page and stick to the tropic one. But the damage is already done. She gained that following through her cancer story

Reactions: 1
I also noticed she talked about having a wee 2 bedroom house. This is apsolute lies I am pretty sure as the kids have their own rooms and so does she plus the “ Stacy Dooley room” which when I count it’s at least 3 providing the girls and wee boy share which I doubt. Why would u make your house smaller then it actually is ? To gain more petty donations maybe a bigger house ?

Reactions: 4
I also noticed she talked about having a wee 2 bedroom house. This is apsolute lies I am pretty sure as the kids have their own rooms and so does she plus the “ Stacy Dooley room” which when I count it’s at least 3 providing the girls and wee boy share which I doubt. Why would u make your house smaller then it actually is ? To gain more petty donations maybe a bigger house ?
It’s a 3 bedroom house. Kids all squashed in one room. Her and him in the other and the bedroom up the ladder holds all her clothes and shoes but ya know, not materialistic much

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So she's in the kitchen in omagh having tea, kids and husband free....is she trying to be coy and intriguing as to who she's with or is she just selfish as I think she is

Reactions: 1

It was a 2 bed before Jemma bought it. As you can see theres been quite a few pound spent on it since. Quite the refurbishment for someone whos worked as little in her life as she has!

• Wow
She shows way too much of their lives,, where they live, where the kids go to school and when she is home alone.
She needs to be careful as there are some crazy people out there

Reactions: 8
Yes she exploits the children and she's disgusting for doing it...but I have to say.. how cute is the wee one. She would melt you with her wee cheeky smile and no fs given wee attitude lol

Can't help but feel theres a reason why she was raving about the nhs wig #suspiciousmind 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Can't help but feel theres a reason why she was raving about the nhs wig #suspiciousmind 🤣🤣🤣
Surprised she's taken it...hasn't she been gifted loads? I know she's entitled to it but surely if you had plenty you would want it going to someone else in need.

Reactions: 2
Surprised she's taken it...hasn't she been gifted loads? I know she's entitled to it but surely if you had plenty you would want it going to someone else in need.
She wouldn’t know the meaning of giving back. She’s definitely the greediest individual ever. She’s shameless and everything that comes out her mouth is a contradiction. She was more interested in her wig and free make up than minding her sick child.

Reactions: 5
Im glad she has plenty of confidence in her self but jesus that watching her admiring herself is not needed.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.