Jemhow #3 jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has always been like that. Her whole life she tried to portray herself as being wealthy and having more than others. Wearing fancy brands and going on exotic holidays (even though she was in a 25k per year job)

Bet she cant believe her luck now having all this handed to her and being able to boast about what she has.

Only for her diagnosis and a few dodgy claims she would have nothing and Clive would be ditched off for someone with a bigger wallet.
Dodgy claims? Please elaborate 😂

Reactions: 2
She has always been like that. Her whole life she tried to portray herself as being wealthy and having more than others. Wearing fancy brands and going on exotic holidays (even though she was in a 25k per year job)

Bet she cant believe her luck now having all this handed to her and being able to boast about what she has.

Only for her diagnosis and a few dodgy claims she would have nothing and Clive would be ditched off for someone with a bigger wallet.
Above is what everyone that knows her says! She’s fooled an entire nation but let her if that’s what she wants her kids to remember her for . People have long memories when they’ve been decent and kind. 🤬

Reactions: 7
The reason she can’t talk Tropic on her main page is because she is at an insane advantage with all those followers etc - Tropic like their ambassadors to essentially be on a level playing field and actually ask you when you sign up if you have over X amount of followers!

Reactions: 6

Dodgy claims? Fill us in

Reactions: 2
Why couldn't she mention when she was collecting for them wee bags who the charity was? Sure it would drum up more donations for them? And why couldn't she mention this temple spa ad until today?

Reactions: 3
£150! Who buys this tit! We are in the worst cost of living crisis of our time, a lot of people won't be having a Christmas this year, because you know, they have to eat. But just keep plugging materialistic items Jemma that will fill ladies drawers up with products they'll never use. I dislike her materialistic attitude. The girl is terminal and still money and things are her god! That says a hell of a lot about her

Reactions: 12
£150 is nothing to a family that has their whole life gifted, for most of us thats two weeks groceries for our families.
How dare she promote that from her gifted villa holiday, hateful greedy woman

Reactions: 9
Her and Clive aren’t into Xmas presents, from the girl who bragged about her LSV shoes she got last Xmas as well as a mountain of other stuff.
Sure Jemma. We believe you, your entire life is build on material things.

Reactions: 7
Come on now girls, remember, she turns down gifts/ads most days 🤣

Also, encouraging followers to keep clicking and buying to support her 'wee' job with 'small' income from ads... Along with the income from Tropic... Plus literal thousands from endless fundraising 🙄 She doesn't need the 'wee' job, she just loves Instagram and freebies!

And why couldn't she mention this temple spa ad until today?
She had to send them the content for approval before she could post. Her endless tagging of them proved successful as she is their BA now with gifts, AF links and ads galore!

Reactions: 4
Maybe I’ll eat my words at a later point but I went on hols a few weeks after getting home from having a colostomy bag put on & I found the flight/travel so painful we extended our hols as I couldn’t face travelling home. I just cannot understand how she goes from saying she’s no power in her legs to being ok doing the long airport terminal walks/waiting/standing & then a flight with kids (not to mention the whole oxygen thing). I’m baffled.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe I’ll eat my words at a later point but I went on hols a few weeks after getting home from having a colostomy bag put on & I found the flight/travel so painful we extended our hols as I couldn’t face travelling home. I just cannot understand how she goes from saying she’s no power in her legs to being ok doing the long airport terminal walks/waiting/standing & then a flight with kids (not to mention the whole oxygen thing). I’m baffled.
That witch will be ok she got a free purpose built healing house worth hundreds of thousands from a children’s charity who should be ashamed of themselves. I hope they never get another pound for using peoples kind donations to fund that lifestyle.

🤡🤡🤡🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Are Temple Spa and Tropic not a conflict of interest ?
Was about to write exactly this! Hilarious that she is advertising the calendar but sells tropic 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Also I remember when she first started sharing her story she said Clivo was furious at her for making her profile public and asking for money.......... doesn’t seem to bother him now 🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Really think we need to spam the pages of all these companies latching on to her. Also, how the feck did she manage to bring a box that size over to Greece to do a silly ad.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.