Jemhow #3 jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder does she donate anything to these other people or charities that she shows on her stories.....probably not.

Reactions: 2
Wow how generous of you Jemma! Putting a link on your page for a kids cancer charity for a few days rather than your business links and your own go fund me. What a saviour! So selfless and giving and caring! 🙄😂
Pull the other one love. Why don’t you actually donate some of your go fund me money from oblivious followers instead of spending it on yourself on spa days and holidays and new cars! That’s not what the money was for and that’s not why people donated! 🤬🤯

Attachments

Reactions: 8
She’s absolutely disgusting the way she insults and flaunts her free tit in front of genuinely sick people who didn’t sell their dignity for a bit of tan🤬🤬

Reactions: 6
Free holiday abroad for her and the family and she’s still finding things to complain about
Dry your eyes Jemma 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also what’s that comment about not accepting special assistance? Is that a thing? And why would she be entitled to it? Genuine question b/c I don’t know

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Free holiday abroad for her and the family and she’s still finding things to complain about
Dry your eyes Jemma 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also what’s that comment about not accepting special assistance? Is that a thing? And why would she be entitled to it? Genuine question b/c I don’t know
My mum gets special assistance at the airport because of her reduced mobility! So i can understand why Jemma would be entitled to it if she can't walk or stand for long periods I think they can also assist you onto the plane if you need it

Reactions: 4
You’ve to apply for special assistance though it’s not as if they randomly approach you for it, you book it extra when booking flights or checking in online. So there’s no such things as ‘not accepting it’ that’s not how it goes !

Reactions: 10
You’ve to apply for special assistance though it’s not as if they randomly approach you for it, you book it extra when booking flights or checking in online. So there’s no such things as ‘not accepting it’ that’s not how it goes !
Exactly, how are the airport staff meant to know she has cance, think sje is complaining because Betty will need to be held by one of them for the flight

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You have to request special assistance. My mum gets it and it's great if you're limited mobility etc.

Maybe I'm mixed up. But didn't she go into one a few weeks back explaining her break in treatment and how the delay worked out well as she would be going away at the end of the month and listed all the other things she had on? So she knew she was going on holiday as she told everyone then tried to play it like someone gifted her it....she's so full of tit. Nobody in this climate can afford to take themselves away let alone snakey jem and clammy Clive. At this point I think she's trying to be a brassed necked head

Reactions: 11
Who's the other couple in villa with them?
I wondered this too, is it the ones that booked her flights or has she cheekily brought them with her? Also did they just meet or have they been friends a while? A bit over familiar I thought

Reactions: 1
Thats her younger sister (hard to keep up with all these siblings). Did you really think she would go away on holidays and not bring a baby sitter with her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.