Jemhow #3 jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So who sent her those two huge bouquets then - coat of them would have helped a few deprived people.

maybr tell people to stop sending you stufff Greedy pants Jem and get them to donate to the charity that provided your home office sorry healing shed or the hospice thats giving you care.

No mention of Mexico in all those slides about treatment now isn’t that odd?

do the right thing and donate all that money to the wish charity/cancer centre/hospice - the places you are getting support and care from.

Reactions: 6
Next thing there will be a new vase cus the vase will be too small for those flowers . Jemma donate them to a nursing home or something . How much does one person need

Reactions: 5
Would not be remotely surprised if Jemma's Amazon wishlist was posted with her being all 'SO MANY of yiz have asked and like I don't need anything, BUT HERE IS IT, 'anastly people are just so kind, HERE IT IS, yiz all spoil me so yiz do!'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So the healing house was kindly donated under the guise of “poor Jemma has no where in her tiny 2 bedroom bungalow to do her treatments”
But it’s not a tiny 2 bed bungalow is it?! It’s a 3 bed with a loft conversion and upstairs toilet, perfectly suitable for her treatments! And she’s managing to get up those stairs no bother with her mop even though she’s “weak as water” so not like she wouldn’t be able to manage

Reactions: 7
So the healing house was kindly donated under the guise of “poor Jemma has no where in her tiny 2 bedroom bungalow to do her treatments”
But it’s not a tiny 2 bed bungalow is it?! It’s a 3 bed with a loft conversion and upstairs toilet, perfectly suitable for her treatments! And she’s managing to get up those stairs no bother with her mop even though she’s “weak as water” so not like she wouldn’t be able to manage
They aren’t stairs, it’s a ladder.

To be fair to her, I actually enjoyed her stories yesterday when she was joking about the shoes. This was relatable and more the person I used to follow. Having a laugh and being girly rather than the constant begging no pity posts

To be fair to her, I actually enjoyed her stories yesterday when she was joking about the shoes. This was relatable and more the person I used to follow. Having a laugh and being girly rather than the constant begging no pity posts
Alright Clive, how’s it going chum? 👍🏼

• Haha

My point is she kept saying she didn’t have anywhere to do her treatments because she only had 2 rooms, but that’s not true there is a room up the ladder with a toilet

Reactions: 1
My point is she kept saying she didn’t have anywhere to do her treatments because she only had 2 rooms, but that’s not true there is a room up the ladder with a toilet
In fairness I wouldn’t recommend someone undergoing chemo to be going up and down a ladder. I’d say that attic room doesn’t even have planning.

How does anyone else going through cancer manage?? Of course they have dignity and get on with it.

Alright Clive, how’s it going chum? 👍🏼
I most definitely ain’t Clive. He’s a bleeping sloth. Look back through my posts and you’ll I don’t exactly advocate for her

Hey I totally agree with this. She’s a total beggy Mitchell. My point is there is no staircase but she’s fit to climb up and down a bloody ladder like WTAF!

I think Jemma's shoe collection says it all about what sort of girl she is. Thousands of pounds worth of shoes stashed away in her attic- some which she hasnt worn once but had to get! How could a girl who worked in a car dealership for max 5 years of her life afford a lifestyle like this? She mustve nearly put Clives lights out no wonder they turned to hookery crookery.

I think Jemma's shoe collection says it all about what sort of girl she is. Thousands of pounds worth of shoes stashed away in her attic- some which she hasnt worn once but had to get! How could a girl who worked in a car dealership for max 5 years of her life afford a lifestyle like this? She mustve nearly put Clives lights out no wonder they turned to hookery crookery.
Also...why not sell them if she was struggling so much. Two beggars

I'd hate to see the state of the shoes she got rid of if she's describing the ones she kept as the 'good' ones. :sick: And I'm sure the heels on those luminous yellow monstrosities left some holes in the roof of Clive's car on their first date.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s grand again, she’s better again so free hotel lunch able to be taken advantage off . No plans tomorrow so she’ll be sick again crying….very predictable 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
I most definitely ain’t Clive. He’s a bleeping sloth. Look back through my posts and you’ll I don’t exactly advocate for her

Hey I totally agree with this. She’s a total beggy Mitchell. My point is there is no staircase but she’s fit to climb up and down a bloody ladder like WTAF!
I jest, we’re all good friends here 😜 I’m sure Jemma and Clive the Clit read here, but can’t imagine they would be using fake accounts. In other news, wtf was that shoe collection?! I’ll be the first to admit I’ve made many fashion faux pas over the years, but them shoes are criminal 😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I dont understand how shoes she has never worn can be sentimental? Like wedding shoes I get but wise up Gemma.

Reactions: 3
Freebies galore in Derry....note to self...dont go back to Everglades or O'Neills🙄🙄🙄
Great that she didnt need to be carried across the peace bridge...amazing that never once has she had to cancel an outing.

Reactions: 12
Have i missed what ahe does for everyone else? I only ever see her fundraising for herself or encouraging others to make amazon wishlists that she shares

Who are these bffs that she was in Derry with? They seemed to have appeared outa thin air…..

Reactions: 4
I jest, we’re all good friends here 😜 I’m sure Jemma and Clive the Clit read here, but can’t imagine they would be using fake accounts. In other news, wtf was that shoe collection?! I’ll be the first to admit I’ve made many fashion faux pas over the years, but them shoes are criminal 😳😂
I didn’t know if you were joking or not 🤣🤣🤣🤣

And the shoes are fugly. You would think if she was terminal she would realise material things don’t actually matter. See the amount of Kevan Jon dresses! They’re £300 a pop. The whole money situation doesn’t add up. Maybe her Mum was funding her lifestyle in the early days

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.