Jemhow #3 jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah her comments are turned off cause she knows people can see through her bullshit. She asked how everyone knew about her friends birthday, she has every second plastered over social media. I’d be so embarrassed to hang with her . Pay for your tit and have some dignity for once in your life.

Reactions: 2
On the beg again, for a charity but she won't mention the charity?! Wouldn't this be an opportunity to raise away for them? She's so excited begging for free stuff even when it's not for her. It's like an addiction to her.

Reactions: 5
On the beg again, for a charity but she won't mention the charity?! Wouldn't this be an opportunity to raise away for them? She's so excited begging for free stuff even when it's not for her. It's like an addiction to her.
Plenty of money in her accounts to go and buy the stuff for the goody bags, yet she wants it for free . As you say too why not mention the charity, she has plenty of followers would raise awareness !

Reactions: 4
The companies associating themselves with her should be ashamed of themselves. Amazing she got the iPad fixed. All she has to do was Google Apple-

The companies associating themselves with her should be ashamed of themselves. Amazing she got the iPad fixed. All she has to do was Google Apple-
Agree, I refuse to purchase now from companies that she’s advertised. Fair enough with her looking to have Instagram for an income, and my feelings about her set aside I can’t in good faith use companies that are exploiting a terminal woman to raise their profile and profit margins. does not sit well with me.

Reactions: 4
What's the chances these people reached out to her for help knowing she has thousands sitting in her GFM and that she said she would share it with those in need..instead she's on begging. They want your help Jemma. You know the money you have.

Reactions: 7
Agree, I refuse to purchase now from companies that she’s advertised. Fair enough with her looking to have Instagram for an income, and my feelings about her set aside I can’t in good faith use companies that are exploiting a terminal woman to raise their profile and profit margins. does not sit well with me.
Agree it’s awful. Imagine getting a beauty treat in a clinic that a terminally I’ll woman had to use to get publicity. Same with a hotel stay..it would be too uncomfortable for my liking.

Agree it’s awful. Imagine getting a beauty treat in a clinic that a terminally I’ll woman had to use to get publicity. Same with a hotel stay..it would be too uncomfortable for my liking.
She hasn’t been forced to do any of this, she’s more than willing to do ads to get freebies and money

She hasn’t been forced to do any of this, she’s more than willing to do ads to get freebies and money
Of course she wasn’t forced, she’d advertise her Granny for a few £. But the fact that companies are seeing her large audience and trying to use her following by gifting her stuff so she can advertise for them just doesn’t sit right. For the companies to gift her a set of garden furniture for free to get them more publicity knowing that they are using a platform of a terminally I’ll woman to me is exploiting, but if there is something for nothing she’d gonna take it, regardless if she needs it or not.

Reactions: 6
Of course she wasn’t forced, she’d advertise her Granny for a few £. But the fact that companies are seeing her large audience and trying to use her following by gifting her stuff so she can advertise for them just doesn’t sit right. For the companies to gift her a set of garden furniture for free to get them more publicity knowing that they are using a platform of a terminally I’ll woman to me is exploiting, but if there is something for nothing she’d gonna take it, regardless if she needs it or not.
Think she got a few garden sets! She uses companies and people then ditches them. These companies using her doesn’t bother me as if she had any integrity she’d tell them to sling their hook and not to exploit her. That’s how me, you and her differ. We have integrity and she doesn’t. All she cares about is numbers and £’s

Reactions: 10
Hate to be a dick, but wtf was that all about? She got her chemo? So why was she on her stories acting like they were gonna give her a date of death? 🥴
I can't keep up, no wonder people get sucked in by her.

Reactions: 10
Think she got a few garden sets! She uses companies and people then ditches them. These companies using her doesn’t bother me as if she had any integrity she’d tell them to sling their hook and not to exploit her. That’s how me, you and her differ. We have integrity and she doesn’t. All she cares about is numbers and £’s
Summed it up in one - integrity!! (Or lack off)

Reactions: 3
Does she do it on purpose to ramp up sympathy and engagement?
Course she does! She’s the conductor and her followers play to her tune. She has some neck complaining about the chemo and hair loss. She wanted more treatment for months and now she has it. Surely if you were so keen for more time you’d suck it up about the hair loss. She knew what she was getting into

Reactions: 8
Course she does! She’s the conductor and her followers play to her tune. She has some neck complaining about the chemo and hair loss. She wanted more treatment for months and now she has it. Surely if you were so keen for more time you’d suck it up about the hair loss. She knew what she was getting into
New gifted wigs and hair treatments coming in 3..2..1.

Reactions: 6
I’ve just seen she’s having chemo again.. I thought she was sent home with no further treatment months ago. I unfollowed her when it came all about the raffles.

I really don't understand what's going on with her now, She hasn't mentioned Mexico at all and it was her salvation.

Reactions: 5
The hair loss poor me posts are just so vain. She has terminal cancer hair loss is really the least of her worries

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.