Jemhow #3 jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a chance. Why would anyone waste their time. She wants to play the victim and deflect from all the truth being said.
And she can't say on her stories it's tattle because people will flood into the threads and she doesn't want people seeing them comments about clive essentially being a thief in his past job.
Then the qs surrounding the GFMs, she'll probably try to do a Shannen Bulman Joyce card next.
Wild amount of money what's been donated and used on unseen essentials or whatevs

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Jemma has used her children for sympathy, attention and manipulation. Now all of a sudden she is going to give them some privacy. That ship has sailed Jemma, you have shown so much of their wee lives just to raise money. We will see how long this lasts.

Reactions: 9
I'd suggest anyone who's on here not to sign up to the private stories, she's probably going to try to weed out who's saying the stuff on here to then publicly call out or doxx.
But Jemma, if the rumours aren't true about Clive stealing cars from Donnelly's, surely you'd want to clear your families name and not run under a rock? 🤔
It'll all come crashing down Jemma, can't actually believe Stacey never questioned the amount of GFMs.

Reactions: 7
I'd suggest anyone who's on here not to sign up to the private stories, she's probably going to try to weed out who's saying the stuff on here to then publicly call out or doxx.
But Jemma, if the rumours aren't true about Clive stealing cars from Donnelly's, surely you'd want to clear your families name and not run under a rock? 🤔
It'll all come crashing down Jemma, can't actually believe Stacey never questioned the amount of GFMs.
Yeah very good point. She probably thinks she’s the next Colleen Rooney and is gonna pull off another Wagatha Christie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This is what I originally thought she was up to until she clarified it saying it was just for her family and friends therefore I’m assuming no randomers like us?

Reactions: 2
Yeah very good point. She probably thinks she’s the next Colleen Rooney and is gonna pull off another Wagatha Christie 😂
Honestly could literally see her doing that, she seems so immature and think she's untouchable, blocking people asking about refunds for a start.

This is what I originally thought she was up to until she clarified it saying it was just for her family and friends therefore I’m assuming no randomers like us?
Wouldn't trust her as far as I could throw a stick 🤣

Also can we please refer to Clive as “Clive the Clit Immobiliser” going forth? Thanks 👍🏼
Clive the Donnelly's thief is more suited 🤣🤣🤔

Last edited:
She’s completely deranged 🤣🤣🤣 manipulating the narrative to suit her agenda. It’s alright jemma we still know you and Clive are thieves and fraudsters

Reactions: 6
Think it's definitely aimed at this thread.

Sure didn't someone say that Clive stole cars from Donnelly's etc? She can't have her supporters seeing that now or seeing what she's really like I suppose? 🤔
Is that treehouse somewhere public or was it donated/paid for by GFM for her back yard too …

That will take her all of five minutes to set up sure she apparently doesn’t speak to most of her family and I don’t see many friends apart from them pair that was wheeled out for Stacey Dooley & haven’t appeared since 🤥🤥🤥🤥

Last edited:
Surely she’d have the contact numbers of all her friends and family so would have been easy to set up a WhatsApp group?
Or at the very least contact them all asking if they wanted regular updates etc, rather than asking 57,000 people?! It makes no sense

She knows who her friends and family are so why not just add them into a private group without the need for the drama - it’s then their choice if they want to watch the stories or not

Reactions: 9
Surely she’d have the contact numbers of all her friends and family so would have been easy to set up a WhatsApp group?
Or at the very least contact them all asking if they wanted regular updates etc, rather than asking 57,000 people?! It makes no sense

She knows who her friends and family are so why not just add them into a private group without the need for the drama - it’s then their choice if they want to watch the stories or not
Totally agree with you but then she couldn't have this elite group of friends who hear all and make the rest of us feel we're missing something 🤣🤣Jemma, you put your kids, health, lifestyle and even your slimey husband out there for all to see and now when people are questioning things you seem to want to disappear!!!

Reactions: 3
She actually thinks that she is famous or a celebrity. The way she is going on yesterday and today is unhinged. No one gives a duck if they are on your close friends stories as if you actually had close friends you wouldn't be telling them important news via Instagram ffs. She needs to come back down to earth.

I donated as did all my family, I wouldn't now though.

Reactions: 7
She actually thinks that she is famous or a celebrity. The way she is going on yesterday and today is unhinged. No one gives a duck if they are on your close friends stories as if you actually had close friends you wouldn't be telling them important news via Instagram ffs. She needs to come back down to earth.

I donated as did all my family, I wouldn't now though.
Honestly, I think she's done it to try to find out who's telling what on here 👀
I could be wrong, but why else would this happen lol

Reactions: 4
Im really lost now. Sometimes when im posting stories that i only want close friends/family to see, I choose that option on insta. I certainly don't announce to all my followers that they are not privy to something I've posted that they can't see anyway?! And marking stories *public*. Wise up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.