Jemhow #3 jemma mc gowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how she got a call with Joe dispenza.
She’ll have done a big begging session. Wonder how much GFM money it cost? She just latches on to anything. She’s not as sick as she would try and lead us to believe

Reactions: 3
Who is Joe Dispenza
I'll admit. I had to google. In a nutshell, he's some lad who broke 6 of his back vertebrae in an accident and healed himself using the power of positive thinking and imagining the injuries healing.

Now he charges people for books, seminars and private appointments to heal themselves 🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I'll admit. I had to google. In a nutshell, he's some lad who broke 6 of his back vertebrae in an accident and healed himself using the power of positive thinking and imagining the injuries healing.

Now he charges people for books, seminars and private appointments to heal themselves 🤔
Aye course he did 😂
What a Billy bullshitter

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Like the time Jesus walked on water, or turned water into wine. Pull the other one wee man 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No way did that kid ask about that song. She didn’t even know the words when she was being filmed. How the mother of the year exposes all her kids and their private chats tells how much she uses then just for public sympathy and money.
Agree that video was thought out and staged

Reactions: 4
Not to mention Clives big steak dinner last night and the set of him with a big fry up this morning, plenty of money there. The rest of us can barely afford a chippy tea these days!!!
I drove past the memorial in nuneaton today .. it’s covered in weeds . It looks really sad .
They all turned up for the donations
It looks bad now
They don’t deserve to have the child’s name on there or anything to do with them

God forgive me for even thinking it but this girl doesn't add up. I'm not sure I believe her. I've yet to watch her Stacey Dooley show, I think it will rile me up!

I drove past the memorial in nuneaton today .. it’s covered in weeds . It looks really sad .
They all turned up for the donations
It looks bad now
They don’t deserve to have the child’s name on there or anything to do with them
What’s this about? I’ve missed this

Reactions: 1
So Emma mattresses are paying her to promote the free products they gave her... Another company for me to avoid. Goes to show these companies will stoop to any means. Oh yes, lets get a chemo patient on board to shill our beds & boost sales 🤮 Glad Jemma didn't have to dip into her donations bucket for a new bed 👌

Reactions: 6
So Emma mattresses are paying her to promote the free products they gave her... Another company for me to avoid. Goes to show these companies will stoop to any means. Oh yes, lets get a chemo patient on board to shill our beds & boost sales 🤮 Glad Jemma didn't have to dip into her donations bucket for a new bed 👌
I'm trying to work out why it makes me feel so uncomfortable!? Like I followed BB for long enough and she did ads but something I just can't put my finger on here. It doesn't feel right.

Reactions: 1
She got a new bed not long ago from a local business so where is this bed going?
We treated ourselves to an Emma mattress after 10 years and honestly I’m tempted to send it back (still in the 200 days trial) because I am fed up of seeing them being given away

Reactions: 10
She got a new bed not long ago from a local business so where is this bed going?
We treated ourselves to an Emma mattress after 10 years and honestly I’m tempted to send it back (still in the 200 days trial) because I am fed up of seeing them being given away

It’s a joke to name but a few who has got them

Mrs houseproud got one a while back within a matter of weeks promoting the DFI ones and then another brand too - all the beds in the house new mattresses in a short space of time

All that’s Pretty - professed how brilliant they are … oh so comfy … hers went in the guest room. How often is she sleeping there to know

LMD got one too - if they were supposed to be so good why are none of them actually buying them - tight entitled bastards the lot of them.

Reactions: 7
It’s a joke to name but a few who has got them

Mrs houseproud got one a while back within a matter of weeks promoting the DFI ones and then another brand too - all the beds in the house new mattresses in a short space of time

All that’s Pretty - professed how brilliant they are … oh so comfy … hers went in the guest room. How often is she sleeping there to know

LMD got one too - if they were supposed to be so good why are none of them actually buying them - tight entitled bastards the lot of them.
They are good, we love ours. It was bought though. Maybe we just appreciate it more because we paid for it a few years ago 🤣

Reactions: 2
They are good, we love ours. It was bought though. Maybe we just appreciate it more because we paid for it a few years ago 🤣

I had seriously contemplated one myself - but these 200 day trial things I have no where to store a king size mattress in the interim 😂 had thought of just stacking a new one on top to try but you probably wouldn’t get a fair idea of how it was and you would be lying up like the princess and the pea 🛌 👸

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.