Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iadorethis

This holiday was always planned hence the removal of the picc line etc . Does she think we came up the Lagan in a bubble . I agree now I think she’s trying to justify the spending

You can’t just up and leave and bring morphine and other drugs on a flight with u . Do u not need a medical letter ?

Reactions: 9

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Why doesn’t SHE just buy the the kids sibling a toy herself?? No Amazon wish list, no publicity, no begging, just hand in purse and buy the kid a toy if you think she needs one so much or why doesn’t it’s own mother. I wouldn’t dream of accepting a toy from some stranger for my own kid. She’s obsessed with greed and preying on peoples kindness to her own advantage. It’s unbelievable so despicable. Wait she will have beads of the kids website for sale next🤬🤬🤬🤬 she’d cash in on anything

Lovely

Chatty Member
I reckon the ticket thing is the tip of the iceberg. It's obvious this pair of grifters have been scamming all over the place for years and Jemma's diagnosis (which is becoming increasingly suspicious as her lifestyle in no way reflects what she said she was told by doctors) has only facilitated their scamming...because who's going to question the poor girl who has terminal cancer, right?

Yep naw no way

Chatty Member
I'm stage 4, and it's pissed me off so much
Sorry to hear that, it's awful what she's doing, I've almost crashed my car twice today it has left me in such bad form, how the f does she think she is doing this! I need to go calm down, I never even really post on here ffs, but that annoyed me,
Jesus I hope no one is influenced by that stupidity

What a shitty company. Who the hell asks a terminal girl on chemo losing her hair to promote a hair removal product!
Yep! My thoughts exactly, I want to msg them I'm so annoyed

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Exactly and if you were as sick as she says she is you wouldn’t risk infection just for free meal. Showing her hair loss is revolting as she seems to use it just before a begging session.

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
I'll admit. I had to google. In a nutshell, he's some lad who broke 6 of his back vertebrae in an accident and healed himself using the power of positive thinking and imagining the injuries healing.

Now he charges people for books, seminars and private appointments to heal themselves 🤔
Aye course he did 😂
What a Billy bullshitter

• Haha

No tea just coffee

Chatty Member
Oh fuck off Jemma... Isn't it terrible that people are being upbeat and counting until they ring the bell. She is one hateful self absorbed twat. God love anyone who is in with her getting treatment.

There are points in that story where you can physically see she's trying to push the tears out

Lucydowl

VIP Member
HOW is that classified as a WEE treat?
To me a wee treat costs a tenner! Who has hundreds of pounds to gift all this stuff and then her to belittle it and play it down to a WEE treat! Unbelievable
I’m gutted I was taken in by her act. I feel genuinely sick people are suffering in silence with dignity but this bibe Is just discrediting every sick person by being a cash cow. What a legacy, not 🤬🤬🤬🤑🤑🤑🤑

It's very obvious at this point the donations are going to fund her lifestyle and not mexico?
When was the last time we heard of Mexico? 🧐 Seems it's down the drain now.
I'm sure she'll be on talking about Mexico now it's been asked on here.
Can this be investigated. If you donated for a certain treatment plan but now it’s not used for same surely that should be refunded

TikToc

VIP Member
Lad's I'm in my second round of chemo. I'm absolutely fine apart from the vomiting etc. Last thing on my mind would be a fucking Emma matress. A year ago I stupidly bought one and its the worst one in the world. DO NOT BUY.

• Heart

WonderShade18

I feel awful even writing this but i question if she is as ill as she makes out, not saying she just has to sit around and wait for her passing but something about it all just doesn't add up.
Please someone correct me if i am wrong as i dont know an awful lot about stage 4 cancer
I know stage 4 can be very unpredictable. A child in my family who had stage 4 was at nursery the week before she passed, she was in the play park on the swings the day before she passed. Things can take a turn so so quickly, and it can often be complications from treatment etc rather than a natural progression of the disease itself. She's a heart like a lion to go away in her position. I would want to feel at home and in a safety net of my doctor's close by rather than hours away on a flight.

• Sad

Cupcakes2020

Chatty Member
Jemma has used her children for sympathy, attention and manipulation. Now all of a sudden she is going to give them some privacy. That ship has sailed Jemma, you have shown so much of their wee lives just to raise money. We will see how long this lasts.

Lucydowl

VIP Member
She’s absolutely shameless. Her greed and begging you wouldn’t see on the streets. Even the air fryer was free- wouldn’t be surprised if she sent the kids in for a free chicken. She’s despicable. Such an insult to genuinely sick people, writing herself thank you notes🙄🙄🤬🤬

Moonbeam94

It's like when she mentioned at hospital she asked if they could try and get her finished up by a certain time so she could take Sadie to GB.... Did it ever cross her mind that every single patient there also has a life? With evenings they want to fill? She really is narcissistic.
I can 100% understand how she could be annoyed upset or even her asking if they know if it would be done by 5 but she comes across like shes demanding it. I really feel for with the position shes in BUT shes also not the only terminal person there or person who has children etc.

holla87

But mopping the floors that night with her new mop . Make it make sense
To be honest I’ve no sympathy for someone who buys flights and gives their holiday home for free to someone they don’t even know or have met. More fool them but they must have money to burn and are probably dining out on what good Samaritans they are. I’ve got so cynical in my old age.

I’ve a friend who was offered something similar but instead they raffled off the flights and accommodation to raise money for a charity instead. If anyone is following the King of Chemo he’s a different kettle of fish altogether, wants to raise the most amount of money for a cancer charity before he dies.

• Heart
Same!!! i remember the day I donated to jemhow, it was a day before payday and I gave what was in my account, I figured if I still had that in my account she clearly needed more than I did, how wrong was I, when I seen the 1st class seats on the way to Mexico I felt like she was l making a fool out of anyone that contributed. I imagine that pair of them laughing their asses off at the little gold mine they’ve got going.
She needs to start being transparent about all the money raised as its gonna come back and bite them on the ass.
Looking at pics it seems the house and garden has had a lot of work done

Remember back at the very start when she was interviewed the day after she hit double her GFM target and said she was going to give the other half to another family that would find themselves in the same situation so that both of them could benefit?

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
Making a big deal about being in for treatment the day the kids start achool
- well maybe iif you hasn’t rescheduled so you could take a free trip abroad you would have been able to sort your dates better.

shows how much the kids matter when she doesn’t include them in any plans