Jeffree Star

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some Tik Tocker has come out today and said the reason for Kim and Kanyes split is because Kanye has been cheating with Jeffree 🤷‍♀️

What did I miss?
Just noticed Rich Luxx has done a vid on it - I'm Sure there won't be much info in it (payroll and all) but I'm off to have a look 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Some Tik Tocker has come out today and said the reason for Kim and Kanyes split is because Kanye has been cheating with Jeffree 🤷‍♀️

Just noticed Rich Luxx has done a vid on it - I'm Sure there won't be much info in it (payroll and all) but I'm off to have a look 👀
Oh wow- just imagining those two big personalities in the same building

• Haha
Reactions: 8

OMG that cant be true surely?! (popcorn)

Reactions: 4
Richs video was as Expected him saying there's a rumour then loads of flouncing about pretending to phone Jeffree on various phones.

I can't see it being true if I'm honest as I think Kanye is too mentally ill for Jeffree although they may have connected over music or fashion or creativity or something 🤷‍♀️
Oh wow- just imagining those two big personalities in the same building
I know ... and those 2 egos 🤣🤣☺

OMG that cant be true surely?! (popcorn)

Reactions: 1
So has Jeffree Star moved permanently to Wyoming now? I cant be watching Rich Lux
Richs video was as Expected him saying there's a rumour then loads of flouncing about pretending to phone Jeffree on various phones.

I can't see it being true if I'm honest as I think Kanye is too mentally ill for Jeffree although they may have connected over music or fashion or creativity or something 🤷‍♀️

I know ... and those 2 egos 🤣🤣☺
Thank you for watching it for me - I cant stand Rich Lux 😂

Bet JS is loving all this - has he moved to Wyoming now permanently?

I thought 2020 was bananas.
I know - we're only 6 days in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think J* moved to Wyoming because he is copies everything that the Kardashians do and for taxes purposes and because he is moving Killer Merch to that state too.

Jeffree Star Donates 25K to Casper's 'Stuff the Van' Fundraiser, Talks About Life in Wyoming

J* went to Casper Wyoming to get his driver licence and plates for his car too.

Last edited:
New to this thread but, how can someone buy a multi million pound house in calabasis to suddenly move to Wyoming. I deffo reckon he’s been doing the dirty with Kanye....

Reactions: 3
I personally don’t think it’s true, Jeffree is loving it playing up to it on his instagram 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe kris Jenner engineered this as covid was taking up too much ‘exposure’

• Haha
I don't think it's true. Someone probably found the old comments Jeffree made on like Myspace? and decided to create a rumor since the divorce story. Jeffree is definitely laughing and playing up to it on social media, it's funny though.... loving all the memes and tweets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m new to this thread but i’ve just noticed Jeffree and his assistant Maddie have unfollowed each other/deleted photos together, and shes removed part of her bio that said she worked for him does anyone know what happened?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m new to this thread but i’ve just noticed Jeffree and his assistant Maddie have unfollowed each other/deleted photos together, and shes removed part of her bio that said she worked for him does anyone know what happened?
No one has stated publicly why Maddie stopped working for J*, I just know that she probably stopped working for him around Dec 9 or 10th, 2020. She has updated her Linkedin page to show that. Maddie probably has signed an NDA, so we will never know what really happened at least not from her. But I heard that some people think that it is because J* is living part time in Wyoming and that Maddie didn't want to be traveling between CA and Wyoming, IDK and some people think it may have something to do with that Second article that came out on the Insider.com about Jeffree Star Cosmetic partner paying off an alleged victim of J* from about 10 years ago.

• Wow
Here's an link to the second Insider article

Here's the link the first article from the Insider.

Im watching the frenemies podcast and Trisha Paytas is talk about the J* Vegas trip situation and he just seems like a vile person. I thought he was horrible person anyway but it just truly solidified how much of a sad vile bully he actually is. I don’t understand how he gets away with it, especially the stuff involving sexual assault (the dahvie vanity situation and lying about having proof about James Charles is a sexual predator etc) he’s disgusting

Reactions: 7